Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27

Combo attempt - Page 2 Empty Re: Combo attempt

3/27/2013, 9:36 pm
UPDATE: V-Cam, some enemies and absolutely nothing else added.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

3/28/2013, 3:56 am
Omg yes!!! Great update ^^^!!!!!
I'll PM you a little something something I working on ;]

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Combo attempt - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan

3/28/2013, 10:40 am
why thank you. i'm still going to make a couple more enemies and obviously animate blood and stuff.

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
SupahAnimz
SupahAnimz
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2012-12-16

3/28/2013, 7:02 pm
@Double0Epic wrote:After I had a motivation boost (thank you Ping) I decided to go with option 1 due to Leo and Ping's inputs. THEREFORE: I animated some more
And some more after that. I'll just make him use a couple more of the weapons I made and then I'll have him do some sort of finishing move, check it out:
AND Then some:

CnC plz

Amazing haha, im switching to sticks too, do you use a graphics tablet? Cause i just bought one.

Combo attempt - Page 2 SUlBkRe
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

3/28/2013, 7:05 pm
It's pretty nice, lacking some magnitude, but overall, interesting.

Combo attempt - Page 2 Purple11

[The Return]
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan

3/28/2013, 10:07 pm
@SupahAnims nope I use a mouse. can't afford for a tablet. xD
@Patt Thanks man.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/28/2013, 10:34 pm
This nigga did this with a mouse. How amazing..

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
SupahAnimz
SupahAnimz
Spritan
Spritan

3/29/2013, 6:35 am
@Double0Epic wrote:@SupahAnims nope I use a mouse. can't afford for a tablet. xD
@Patt Thanks man.

check out this tablet, they're really cheap http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GLQZJI/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/29/2013, 11:30 am
Whoa. I might actually get that-- wait, I ordered my Intuos5 a week ago Very Happy

Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan

3/29/2013, 11:55 am
Now now ping, I've seen way better stuff done with a mouse. When it comes to stick figures drawn with a mouse, I'm not even in the top 15 xD.
I do know my shit though.
also supah, Thank you very much I might just order one. need to talk to my mom before that though.
thanks for pointing that it's actually very helpful. ^^

SupahAnimz
SupahAnimz
Spritan
Spritan

3/29/2013, 1:23 pm
@Double0Epic wrote:Now now ping, I've seen way better stuff done with a mouse. When it comes to stick figures drawn with a mouse, I'm not even in the top 15 xD.
I do know my shit though.
also supah, Thank you very much I might just order one. need to talk to my mom before that though.
thanks for pointing that it's actually very helpful. ^^

but you gotta teach me how you draw ur weapons lol, so awesome.

Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan

3/29/2013, 1:28 pm
it's all about imagination. that and using references.
when i wanted to draw that spear, I looked for spears that looked the same.

Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan

3/30/2013, 12:29 pm
UPDATE:
A little gore added.

Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

3/30/2013, 2:57 pm
you should make the blood clouds a little more red. I thought they were smoke clouds at first.

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
Combo attempt - Page 2 Awkwar10
Combo attempt - Page 2 Pikach11
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan

4/1/2013, 5:15 am
UPDATE:
I FINISHED IT. SOUNDS AND ALL
MOVE THIS TO THE COMPLETED SECTION FELLAS!

supersmashbro
supersmashbro
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2012-11-21

4/1/2013, 7:12 am
@Double0Epic wrote:FINISHED!!!!!
SOMEONE MOVE THIS PLZ.

CnC plz

ok.

good combos
nice reactions
sword is too long, not the second one.
nice blood. add gravity for realism
sticks are wobbly, use a guide or onion skin more to make it less wobbly

i rest my case

i know you from SP >_>
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

4/1/2013, 7:57 am
I haven't watched it, but moved.

Combo attempt - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

4/1/2013, 11:53 am
This animation is exceptionally good, considering how you didn't use a tablet to create it.

Admirably, the reactions were animated right and at the right time. Reactions are very important for stick animating, especially with multiple stick figures on the Flash canvas, and you
understood that variable very well.

Physics could be better, but the thing is, I believe with a tablet, you could have been better at it. Using the line tool really limits you to make real-like physics. But most of the movements were right on point, despite the choppiness. You can surely see it.

Sound use was alright. It was there in place, but hearing the yelling made me expect there was going to be more, but there wasn't! D:! When you place a sound like that, you want to continue it unless the animation changes the character/person from making them. I mean, it would just make sense, is all.

Also, the sound effect behind the large sword spin combo, I would have changed the following sound, as in a slower pitch, since the character was near done with the spin, you would expect the air to not have been moved to hear a higher sound.

You get praise for creativity! Your original weapons were used thoroughly. Each had a different attack to it, which gives variety to the action.

I'd also would like to help you with particle effects. I'll PM a few examples of particle effects applied with gravity and physics so you can grasp an understanding of them. This way, you'll discern what type of particle effects need the right weight and physics, such as the difference between blood and clash sparks.

The last green stick that died kind of fell, like, right on the ground way too quickly, but that's it man. You put hard work into this! I know how you feel when you animate sticks like this. It takes time! Excellent job, nonetheless.
Combo attempt - Page 2 5_out_12

Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan

4/1/2013, 3:40 pm
thanks for that review ping :) I have much to improve and with my soon to be tablet (should be getting it around this month.)
also RHGs on stickpage are going to be moved back to FA and are becoming full body instead of stickfigures.
i'll keep animating stick figures for a while and then eventually I'll create my RHG again.
i've been practicing FB witha a mouse bit it's SOOOOO TIME CONSUMING.
so yeah i'll be around to post some more stuff.
also i completely forgot the rest of the screams by the character. ._.
i might add them and update this but the main animation is done so it counts as completed.
I finished an animation even with my laziness going º3º

Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

4/1/2013, 4:12 pm
wait RHGs are going to be full body now??????????

if they are holy shit
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan

4/1/2013, 5:45 pm
yeah.
at first we all thought it was a april fools prank but nope.
it's fo sho.
imagine yo-yo and fllffl as full body o.o

Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan

4/1/2013, 9:46 pm
UPDATE FOR THE FINAL TIME IT WAS JUST SOUNDS SORRY Very Happy

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

4/1/2013, 10:52 pm
Full body? As in, humans?

Also, THAT is what I'm talking about. A+ for you brother <3

Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan

4/2/2013, 3:11 am
It was going to yeah fullbody means humans or demons or whatever just realistic instead of stickfigures.
but then APRULFUUULS

supersmashbro
supersmashbro
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2012-11-21

4/2/2013, 11:14 am
@Leo wrote:wait RHGs are going to be full body now??????????

if they are holy shit

It was a april fools joke, and stone (the person behind this) made the whole community shit bricks about it XD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum