Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27

ZOMBIE ANIMALS - Page 2 Empty Re: ZOMBIE ANIMALS

3/22/2013, 12:26 pm
aaaahh greed... one of our greatest sins...
When there are woolly mammoths rampaging through New York and saber-tooth tigers slaughtering people in Texas, then we'll see those millions going somewhere else due to a sue.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

3/22/2013, 12:45 pm
lol it'll be trillions of dollars.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

ZOMBIE ANIMALS - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan

3/22/2013, 5:24 pm
i don't care how much money it is. While I think it'd be really cool to be able to see saber-tooth tigers, I think they died for a reason. why bring them back?

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/22/2013, 7:22 pm
True, true.
But yo, I want to see a Dragon.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan

3/23/2013, 1:10 am
dude i swear to the lord if they cloned a Komodo dragon and a bat it would be the one fusion thingy that I would allow with all my blessings.

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

3/24/2013, 1:13 pm
as awsome as a dragon would be, it'd probably be more dangerous than having 2 aligators a lion and a human locked in a small room.

anyways i'm sure the scientist would be smart enough to have armed gaurds 24/7 for the tiger/mamoth/other

an animal that rare, would be a target for theft in an instant.

as for a neantherdal, it would probably be purely for study as well as testing.

to be technical, you can't have human test subjects unless they volunteer, and even then its hard to get clearance for such things. on the other hand we don't have laws concerning neantherdals, after all why have a law for something that no longer exist. If they were to create one in a lab, there wouldn't be an "official" restriction.

as for what kind of test is so dangerous that you can't use it on a human....well I don't even have a guess for that, thats like some movie shit.

ZOMBIE ANIMALS - Page 2 Ichigo10
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan

3/24/2013, 1:51 pm
dude they are gonna create the hulk i'm sure of it. also: dragon would be peaceful. why? cause I say so.

Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

3/24/2013, 3:12 pm
@Double0Epic wrote:dude they are gonna create the hulk i'm sure of it. also: dragon would be peaceful. why? cause I say so.
ZOMBIE ANIMALS - Page 2 Andy

ZOMBIE ANIMALS - Page 2 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500ZOMBIE ANIMALS - Page 2 CmHNDLR
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/24/2013, 5:55 pm
^ I lol'd hard at Saul's post lmfaooo

Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan

3/24/2013, 11:20 pm
I deserved that one.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/25/2013, 1:24 am
Lmfao kind of.

But seriously. To be honest, I think they won't achieve anything out of this. There's a reason why archeology exists.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum