swag king
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2012-02-03

Worst toy idea in the world Empty Worst toy idea in the world

3/14/2013, 4:00 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg9CCJ82t7A
The object of this game is to scoop up dog shiz. What great fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oZa38GVD4w
The object of this game is to teabag a retarted bucket man.

I usally make thread that are higher quality but for now stick with this.
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27

Worst toy idea in the world Empty Re: Worst toy idea in the world

3/14/2013, 4:52 pm
These my good friend, are the toys that will teach our kids to be the trashguys. this makes it so that not everyone wants to simply become a soccer player. It's really just to balance people out.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

3/15/2013, 6:56 am
Two things about these games and other 'stupid games'.

1.) These games were probably made because there aren't really much ideas left, to make a game for kids. So you have to branch out and do something different, and at the same time, make an attempt to be educational. The first one gets both of those, it's teach someone to clean their dog's feces. Also, it's actually not that bad of a game, maybe just utilized in a different way. It almost seems like one of those barbie dolls that you can feed, that makes them empty their bowels, or even urinate.

2.) Like Double0Epic said, you gotta make these types of games so that little kids can come to like things that aren't farfetched. Like becoming a soccer player, or football player. A kid could learn their love for dogs, from this toy. This toy, could also be a poor parents way to give the kid the pet they always wanted.

Just some ideas. Razz
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27

3/15/2013, 3:23 pm
oh look at that. i'm right for once o.o anyway yeah still no idea about the second one though >.>

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

3/19/2013, 4:54 pm
@Patt wrote:Two One things about these games and other 'stupid games'.

1.) These games were probably made because there aren't really much ideas left, to make a game for kids. So you have to branch out and do something different, and at the same time, make an attempt to be educational. The first one gets both of those, it's teach someone to clean their dog's feces. Also, it's actually not that bad of a game, maybe just utilized in a different way. It almost seems like one of those barbie dolls that you can feed, that makes them empty their bowels, or even urinate.

2.) Like Double0Epic said, you gotta make these types of games so that little kids can come to like things that aren't farfetched. Like becoming a soccer player, or football player. A kid could learn their love for dogs, from this toy. This toy, could also be a poor parents way to give the kid the pet they always wanted.

Just some ideas. Razz
I can't believe you went there.

Worst toy idea in the world Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

3/19/2013, 6:14 pm
It's true man...
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

3/20/2013, 10:00 pm
So, there could be a game of sex with a doll. You're to examine the body parts that get your sex cells going. It's all different, but at the same time educational, necessarily? lolnooooo. That's just as bad as that toy with the dog, and you know it bruh.

Worst toy idea in the world Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum