Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

One Piece coming on Toonami Empty One Piece coming on Toonami

3/10/2013, 6:22 pm
Hey Face.
You win.
I'll watch it.

Oh and Neon Genesis Crapelion is also coming on

___________________________________________________________________________________________

One Piece coming on Toonami Lorde
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

One Piece coming on Toonami Empty Re: One Piece coming on Toonami

3/10/2013, 7:05 pm
Cool, but damn toonami, its gonna take you forever to catch up.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

One Piece coming on Toonami Untitl15
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

3/10/2013, 7:12 pm
@Face wrote:Cool, but damn toonami, its gonna take you forever to catch up.
You make it sound like I'll be enjoying it
Trust me I won't

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/10/2013, 9:51 pm
I think you will.....Story wise, Character wise, Its very similar to FT. It has heart,you really develop.....Attachment to the characters. has that same humor like FT. Its A very good anime. if you can get through all the way from the first episode to the end of the logtown arc you will be hooked.

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

3/10/2013, 9:52 pm
I lost interest after LOLTHEOCEANINTHESKYYYYY

Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

3/10/2013, 10:02 pm
FT is a copy of OP..

So, there's no reason to not like it. :O
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

3/10/2013, 11:35 pm
@Patt wrote:FT is a copy of OP.
Hi.
No it's not.
Never say that.
Please leave.
Bye.

Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

3/11/2013, 9:48 am
Sieghart wrote:
@Face wrote:Cool, but damn toonami, its gonna take you forever to catch up.
You make it sound like I'll be enjoying it
Trust me I won't
Why you hate so much One Piece??!!!! >:C

One Piece coming on Toonami Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500One Piece coming on Toonami CmHNDLR
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/11/2013, 10:57 am
Sieghart wrote:I lost interest after LOLTHEOCEANINTHESKYYYYY
oh, you mean "Skyisland Arc" ...that's one of my fav Its A good one, it set the stage for the next few Arc's.And its like the last big fight before luffy learns gear 2nd. I think he over uses it too much now.I like it before.

Shady Shadow
Shady Shadow
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2012-09-03

3/11/2013, 3:01 pm
Any time an anime comes to a tv show, it tends to be bad... Ends up repeating episodes, not completing them and not to mention, the censoring? Im assuming there's gonna be a ton of censoring, so it makes the anime pretty bad considering the amount of violence XD

Also I'm saying this having just jumped onto OP Very Happy I'm loving the Manga : P
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

3/11/2013, 5:58 pm
yeah teh Sky island arc got retarded for me and i didn't really like it. OP just drags on and drags on and drags on.
There shouldn't be too much censoring though if its on Toonami

One Piece coming on Toonami Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

3/11/2013, 9:28 pm
Sieghart wrote:
Hi.
No it's not.
Never say that.
Please leave.
Bye.
Sorry man, that's just what it is.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/12/2013, 7:31 am
@Granadico wrote:yeah teh Sky island arc got retarded for me and i didn't really like it. OP just drags on and drags on and drags on.
There shouldn't be too much censoring though if its on Toonami
One piece is A very long story but I like how things just come together, like the whole Laboon/brook tie in, And the straw hat pass down scenario,And fisherman thing with nami/jinbe/arlong/hordy. ect OP is a FULL great story,with Action, suspense,A strong sense of Adventure, LOL moments,WTF moments,And really Sad moments
Spoiler:
( fucking got misty eyed at the Going merry's death scene.I dont give A fuck that shit was sad)
If you have short Attention spans And can't get into good long stories this is not for you. but one piece is well worth the length,Its A great read and A even better Anime. And thats A rare thing most Animes Are awful compared to there manga counter part (Naruto) but one piece does it right.

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

3/12/2013, 6:28 pm
@Patt wrote:
Sieghart wrote:
Hi.
No it's not.
Never say that.
Please leave.
Bye.
Sorry man, that's just what it is.
One Piece coming on Toonami O2_1510
I'll kill you for spouting such blasphemous lies!

Last edited by Sieghart on 3/12/2013, 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

3/12/2013, 9:53 pm
Yeah the early stories were good, when all the crew was coming together and stuff. After crocodile it felt like they were just trying to be as outrageous as possible and all the gum gum fruits and stuff tried to compare to DBZ. And the fact that all the powerful humans were like 20 feet tall for some reason was like wtf. Rescuing Ace and stuff and the admiral stuff was good, but Skypia was so boring. Not all of its bad, but a lot seems to drag on, imo at least.
Spoiler:
and Merry's death was retarded to me. how the hell is a boat alive? i mean come on
and god joey lol those freakin faces

One Piece coming on Toonami Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27

3/13/2013, 7:56 am
It's not that it was alive. Sentimental value granny. If you had this teddy bear since you were 2 and you still had it now and then someone just ripped it in half, you'd be like: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY MEMORIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZ!"
Same thing with this.
well i haven't gotten to that part of one piece yet i'm just starting crocodile's arc so yeah, i don't know if merry actually came to life but you know.

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

3/13/2013, 7:57 am
^

That.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

3/13/2013, 11:16 am
@Patt wrote:FT is a copy of OP..

No, it fucking isn't.

@Double0Epic wrote:It's not that it was alive. Sentimental value granny. If you had this teddy bear since you were 2 and you still had it now and then someone just ripped it in half, you'd be like: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY MEMORIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZ!"

No, Merry is alive. As in, actually alive. As in, it has a soul and a personality and sentience and everything. It is alive.

And for all it progressed in the story, Skypeia (Not sure if spelled that right) may as well have been filler. It coould have been cut out and hardly anything would have been missed. The only thing it even actually did for the story was give them lots of gold to set up for the Going Merry's repair, and some Poneglyph shit that still could have been skipped.

Also, in my opinion this is far better than OP or Fairy Tail.

One Piece coming on Toonami UZ3PNb5
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

3/13/2013, 11:45 am
Apart from Robin finding the Phoneglyph of Shandra and revealing the localisation of Poseidon.
and
> First time we know in which year One Piece is based 1522.
> All the gold they got went for the finance of the Sunny. Which without a ship they can't do shit.
> Usopp perfects Nami's clima tact with the dials he found and his own weapon, Kabuto.
> Introduced one Haki, which in the Skypiea*arc /in that moment was called Mantra

It's a pretty useless arc. Hmm, yeah, sounds legit, hmm.

One Piece coming on Toonami Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500One Piece coming on Toonami CmHNDLR
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

3/13/2013, 11:46 am
I'd watch it. But so much catching up. Blargh.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

3/13/2013, 12:01 pm
Saulgp wrote:> First time we know in which year One Piece is based 1522.
Because this is so totally important and central to One Piece's plot and story. I don't even rmeember that happening, because it kind of doesn't matter at all.

> All the gold they got went for the finance of the Sunny. Which without a ship they can't do shit.
Except I already pointed this one out so yeah.

> Usopp perfects Nami's clima tact with the dials he found and his own weapon, Kabuto.
Okay I'll give you that one..

> Introduced one Haki, which in the Skypiea*arc /in that moment was called Mantra
This is not plot development. This is foreshadowing. There is a difference. Mantra could have been cut out and it wouldn't have made a difference in regards to the rest of the story. It was included so people would go "OH, I REMEMBER THAT" when Haki was formally introduced. It's not like people would have been going "OH WHAT THE FUCK THIS CAME OUT OF NOWHERE WHY ODA WHY" if they hadn't put it in, because it did not affect the plot. It was given, like, a passing reference later. Skypiea was so irrelevant that it had FANS complaining that it could have been cut out, not to mention the enitre arc was really boring anyway.

Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

3/13/2013, 12:17 pm
Okay guys, so, from now on, Blitz will tell us which Arcs are important and which ones aren't at all. So we are able to skip the ones he founds boring/not important in plot for him because yes.
COOL! :]

Skypiea was so irrelevant that it had FANS complaining
Ok and this information came from your screwed up mind or?...

In that case, please tell me if Punk Hazard is worth it. If it isn't I won't watch the episodes, because, how we all know, entertainment = Plot.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/13/2013, 12:37 pm
LOL man screw Blitz, Skypiea arc wasn't that bad. Saul got it right it was needed.....not to mention its future role (sky island people,the moon,celestial Dragons,Enel, the void century) it was needed, it (the entire arc) was A foreshadow of grand events to come.

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

3/13/2013, 12:58 pm
When did it mention anything about the Celestial Dragons? Serious question. I honestly can't remember that.

We have no idea if the moon and Eneru will be important yet. They probably will, since most of the cover story stuff does tend to be, but we don't know yet.

Saulgp wrote:In that case, please tell me if Punk Hazard is worth it. If it isn't I won't watch the episodes, because, how we all know, entertainment = Plot.

Except I never told you not to like it you illiterate cunt. There's a difference between saying "I do not like this and here are the reasons I do not like this" and "I do not like this and here are the reasons you should not like it either." The only major plot point (As in, not minor details that could have been/already were covered more thoroughly in alter arcs) plot point was the money that lead to the Going Merry's not-repair and the building of the Thousand Sunny, and possibly Eneru's journey to the moon depedning on how important that becomes later. Whether or not you enjoyed it is completely up to you, but I found it to be a bore and not worth watching. Thank god it was follwoed by the absolutely amazing Water 7 and Enies Lobby arcs.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/13/2013, 1:21 pm
Blitz n' Burst wrote: Thank god it was follwoed by the absolutely amazing Water 7 and Enies Lobby arcs.
LOL I don't think that was by Accident. Oda knew what he was doing.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum