v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Bleach Anime is Coming Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Bleach Anime is Coming Back

3/22/2013, 9:09 pm
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
Sieghart wrote:You know what they should bring back?
FAIRY TAIL.
fygs

I didn't even notice when they canceled that one, or when they started it for that matter. All I know is that faggit with pink hair uses Sasuke Dragon Flame no jutsu a lot
Yeah except one's a lot less emo and homosexual than the other

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Bleach Anime is Coming Back - Page 2 Lorde
TheGensis
TheGensis
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2012-01-04

3/22/2013, 10:04 pm
Well im looking forward to this One Piece and Bleach are going strong now in america and fariry tale is now on hiatus waiting to come back. Also Toriko still out.
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

3/22/2013, 10:09 pm
@TheGensis wrote:tale
Bleach Anime is Coming Back - Page 2 Youre_funny_we_will_kill_you_last

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TheGensis
TheGensis
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2012-01-04

3/22/2013, 10:24 pm
Sieghart wrote:
@TheGensis wrote:tale
Bleach Anime is Coming Back - Page 2 Youre_funny_we_will_kill_you_last

*tail
Bleach Anime is Coming Back - Page 2 Q8i5Q
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

3/22/2013, 10:41 pm
Sieghart wrote:
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
FAIRY TAIL.
fygs

I didn't even notice when they canceled that one, or when they started it for that matter. All I know is that faggit with pink hair uses Sasuke Dragon Flame no jutsu a lot
Yeah except one's a lot less emo and homosexual than the other
That's still pure faggotry, nonetheless.

Bleach Anime is Coming Back - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

3/22/2013, 10:56 pm
FAIRY TAIL.
fygs
Dude from what Im hearing fairy tail is dead....Im not completely sure what happen but some shit with eza....or what ever And ppl are pissed.

If any Anime needs to come back and completed properly its Souleater man, that Anime was awesome

@Toxic wrote:
DBZ will reign on for eternity Uh-huh
While my love for dbz will never die........it had A good run(And then some) Its time for the new champions to take over.......One piece

Bleach Anime is Coming Back - Page 2 Untitl15
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27

3/22/2013, 11:01 pm
ok I agree with the fairy tail one. I do however think i've had enough dbz. I think it's good how it is let's not add to it.
Now let me wonder... FINAL ichigo fights Aizen... The mexican Hollow guys are all dead... NOW WHAT?! GUIDO HOLLOWS?!

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

3/22/2013, 11:29 pm
@Face wrote:
FAIRY TAIL.
fygs
Dude from what Im hearing fairy tail is dead....Im not completely sure what happen but some shit with eza....or what ever And ppl are pissed.
I don't know what drugs you're taking but ok

@Face wrote:If any Anime needs to come back and completed properly its Souleater man, that Anime was awesome
No soul eater was more homosexual than bleach BRING ON THE FAIRY TAAAAAAAIL

Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan

3/22/2013, 11:35 pm
^was loving it but then my pc broke down. This PC can hardly handle songs on youtube so there isn't exactly a way for me to watch fairy tail at the moment. knowing that it's on hiatus gives me time to catch up but i swear to god... if they killed fairy tail...

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/22/2013, 11:48 pm
I seen what you said Face. You won't get away with it!

@Double0Epic wrote:ok I agree with the fairy tail one. I do however think i've had enough dbz. I think it's good how it is let's not add to it.
Now let me wonder... FINAL ichigo fights Aizen... The mexican Hollow guys are all dead... NOW WHAT?! GUIDO HOLLOWS?!
DBZ is legendary. It inspired so much anime and mangas out there, including Naruto and Bleach themselves, and it's been common for animators, ESPECIALLY sprite animators, to copy DBZ battles. DBZ made my childhood, and billions of others. To this day, they're still making videos games after DBZ.

<3Loved that Final Ichigo Vs. Aizen.
In the manga, Ichigo and the Gotei 13 squad face the Quincies.
Sieghart wrote:
@Face wrote:
FAIRY TAIL.
fygs
I don't know what drugs you're taking but ok

@Face wrote:If any Anime needs to come back and completed properly its Souleater man, that Anime was awesome
No soul eater was more homosexual than bleach BRING ON THE FAIRY TAAAAAAAIL
Agreed, but no. No Fairy Tail.
@Double0Epic wrote:^was loving it but then my pc broke down. This PC can hardly handle songs on youtube so there isn't exactly a way for me to watch fairy tail at the moment. knowing that it's on hiatus gives me time to catch up but i swear to god... if they killed fairy tail...
Better catch up. They just might bring it back.
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan

3/22/2013, 11:57 pm
I hope so. and DBZ made My childhood too. I remember being a little boy and sitting in the living room couch watching it with my dad and 2 sisters. it's just that I like it how it is. I don't think that another arc would mean too much for dbz unless they made an incredibly loveable villain.
you know, one of those that you love hating. Like ganondorf. then again... I guess Goku's quest is to become the strongest guy ever soo.... maybe if they somehow made him stronger than superman... I guess gou being on the road to being that powerful would make a good arc... OK bring in the dbz as long as you do it properly.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/23/2013, 12:00 am
Exactly, but now there is someone even stronger than Superman that Goku must challenge. A God. ;].

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan

3/23/2013, 12:20 am
actually future superman is pretty much god so... i guess they are pretty much the same but yeah i get what you mean. If only deathbattle had waited a bit longer, goku would have another form to maybe be able to beat superman.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/23/2013, 12:21 am
Lol I still like Goku better.

Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan

3/23/2013, 12:25 am
me too but we have to admit that superman kicks his rear. damn ping we're talking allot maybe you should just give me your skype.
back on topic: so i heard kenpachi died before tite kubo took a break. is that true? after noitora i thought nothing could kill that guy.

Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

3/23/2013, 6:49 am
@Face wrote:

If any Anime needs to come back and completed properly its Souleater man, that Anime was awesome

From what i've read, it's coming back at the end of this year :3
Bleach Anime is Coming Back - Page 2 Tumblr_lzi5aqZ1Ek1rn95k2o1_250

Bleach Anime is Coming Back - Page 2 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Bleach Anime is Coming Back - Page 2 CmHNDLR
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan

3/23/2013, 10:59 am
^

Bleach Anime is Coming Back - Page 2 2
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

3/23/2013, 12:37 pm
That is spam, brah.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

3/23/2013, 2:12 pm
@NS01 wrote:That is spam, brah.
nohehadapic

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

3/23/2013, 2:39 pm
Saulgp wrote:
@Face wrote:

From what i've read, it's coming back at the end of this year :3

....No fucking way Shocked Shocked Shocked

Bleach Anime is Coming Back - Page 2 Untitl15
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan

3/23/2013, 2:44 pm
and that my good friends, is how to surprise face

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

3/24/2013, 6:58 am
I stopped watching Bleach after the incredible ass pull at the end of the Aizen saga. The only good part of it for me was the Soul Society arc (Which, I'll admit, was pretty amazing) and select parts of the Arrancar arc before they went to Mexico for a year.

Bleach Anime is Coming Back - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan

3/24/2013, 8:29 am
really? i loved when they went to Mexico. sure it's definitely not as good as the soul society arc but it was nice.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

3/24/2013, 6:24 pm
Blitz n' Burst wrote:I stopped watching Bleach after the incredible ass pull at the end of the Aizen saga. The only good part of it for me was the Soul Society arc (Which, I'll admit, was pretty amazing) and select parts of the Arrancar arc before they went to Mexico for a year.
lololol.
You also have to admit that the last parts of the arrancar arc was climatic. You've got to think. This ended a long ass Saga that started with the Soul Society arc (I agree, it was amazing). The end of it was good enough for me. It ended on a satisfying note.

Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

3/24/2013, 9:03 pm
I liked that part where they fought that strong captain and when they barely beat him another stronger captain came out of nowhere.

Bleach Anime is Coming Back - Page 2 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum