Go down
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Pokemon movie: Awakening of Mewtwo - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon movie: Awakening of Mewtwo

3/12/2013, 8:10 pm
Blitz n' Burst wrote:Wait what did I do? I just said that anime that are emotional aren't automatically "pussy anime," as according to face.
Yea,and everything I say is law right? its just my opinion geez dig yo panties out yo ass.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Pokemon movie: Awakening of Mewtwo - Page 3 Untitl15
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Pokemon movie: Awakening of Mewtwo - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon movie: Awakening of Mewtwo

3/12/2013, 8:20 pm
@Face wrote:Yea,and everything I say is law right?

You certainly seem to think that way.

>_>

ANYWAY I THINK THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE LEFT ALONE FOR NOW SINCE WE ALL KNOW ABOUT IT AND WE ALL HAVE SAID "LOOK INTERESTING, I'LL WAIT TILL MORE COMES OUT."

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Pokemon movie: Awakening of Mewtwo - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

3/13/2013, 11:10 am
Sieghart wrote:
Blitz n' Burst wrote:Wait what did I do?
You still haven't accepted my friend request on the portal for one.
Wait what when did this happen

Pokemon movie: Awakening of Mewtwo - Page 3 UZ3PNb5
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/13/2013, 12:23 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@Face wrote:Yea,and everything I say is law right?

You certainly seem to think that way.

>_>

Its you fools that think that way....I just let you LOL.
Also Im not gonna support this movie officially like the DBZ movie And the One piece movie....pokemon ain't worth it

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

3/13/2013, 1:07 pm
[Insert sarcastic reply about opinions here]

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/13/2013, 1:18 pm
yea that is my opinion. do I have to state that every time I comment now?

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

3/13/2013, 2:02 pm
So after fifty attempts at writing out a small and compact post that points out what I think is wrong your your posts, I realised that I'm pretty much unable to explain my opinion on something without typing out a massive text wall. Since I'm sure you all don't want to read through my , I'll give the tl;dr version;

Face, it's not you disliking emotional stories or slice-of-life anime or romantic comedies or any other number of things that other members of the site enjoy that gets on my nerve, it's you always referring to the people who like these as pussies or wimps. This happens a lot as well. Sometimes I can tell you're still kind of joking, but other times it seems like you can't back up an argument without getting a word in about the fanbase (I.E.the Sony vs Nintendo debate)

There's a whole lot more I could have said but I'm sure you're all tired of my massive bitching and I think we're getting way off-topic here so yeah. Thread unwatched because I've never been able to follow through with my claims of not replying to anyone who responds to an argument.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/13/2013, 2:25 pm
Blitz n' Burst wrote:So after fifty attempts at writing out a small and compact post that points out what I think is wrong your your posts, I realised that I'm pretty much unable to explain my opinion on something without typing out a massive text wall. Since I'm sure you all don't want to read through my , I'll give the tl;dr version;

Face, it's not you disliking emotional stories or slice-of-life anime or romantic comedies or any other number of things that other members of the site enjoy that gets on my nerve, it's you always referring to the people who like these as pussies or wimps. This happens a lot as well. Sometimes I can tell you're still kind of joking, but other times it seems like you can't back up an argument without getting a word in about the fanbase (I.E.the Sony vs Nintendo debate)

There's a whole lot more I could have said but I'm sure you're all tired of my massive bitching and I think we're getting way off-topic here so yeah. Thread unwatched because I've never been able to follow through with my claims of not replying to anyone who responds to an argument.

I'll respond through PM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum