SXR123
Patt
NS01
16 posters
Go down
Anonymous

Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods

3/23/2013, 4:03 pm
Fuck a Super Sayian God man, its just another fucking movie gimmick. Get over it. I knew what this was from the start. I just want to see Goku get his ass handed to him on a silver platter.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

3/24/2013, 6:20 pm
This is much better. The graphics style is clearly much like the openings of Dragon Ball Z Kai-- something we've longed for in a Dragon Ball Z episode for ages. Modern anime graphics is what this DBZ movie needs.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

3/28/2013, 6:37 pm
Oooh, if its like DBZ Kai, I'm gonna love it.
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

4/11/2013, 10:38 am
le bump
Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods - Page 2 150px-Super_Saiyan_God_Goku
SSGod looks cool though
Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods - Page 2 SSGGokuAboveCity2%28BoG%29
They tried to make it different to SS4 and the red and yellow colours look smooth together

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods - Page 2 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods - Page 2 CmHNDLR
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

4/11/2013, 12:52 pm
.....why does he still have his shirt on? Everyone knows goku gets stronger with his shirt off.

look up every movie or boss fight...its undeniable

Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods - Page 2 Untitl15
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

4/11/2013, 5:29 pm
No that's cuz he got the shit kicked out of him first

Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

4/11/2013, 5:31 pm
Saulgp wrote:Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods - Page 2 SSGGokuAboveCity2%28BoG%29

is anyone else but me kind of bother by the fact that he... kind of... looks like he has a child's face? o_o in fact, his entire physique is... really tiny.

Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

4/11/2013, 6:11 pm
@Granadico wrote:No that's cuz he got the shit kicked out of him first

nope

Shirt torn off=stronger goku

if superman would have ripped off goku shirt he would have won..... seriously LOL thats how it goes.

Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4905
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

4/11/2013, 9:18 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
is anyone else but me kind of bother by the fact that he... kind of... looks like he has a child's face? o_o in fact, his entire physique is... really tiny.

Yeah, I agree. He looks like a teenager or something.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

4/12/2013, 1:01 am
Kaioken. :/ That's what it looks like. The dark red, pink-ish accent on the hair just gives it away. And Face is right, unless God Super Saiyan implies that he's perfect, so the shirt stays perfectly intact lol.

Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

4/12/2013, 9:27 am
@SXR123 wrote:
Saulgp wrote:
Spoiler:
Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods - Page 2 SSGGokuAboveCity2%28BoG%29

I like his face in that pic ._.

Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods - Page 2 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods - Page 2 CmHNDLR
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

4/12/2013, 9:39 am
I Agree with Saul

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

4/12/2013, 11:05 am
Bet it's the first time anyone's said that here

Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods - Page 2 Lorde
SXR123
SXR123

4/12/2013, 3:36 pm
goku looks pretty tiny to be honest.

Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods - Page 2 GOKU

compared to this goku the other one looks like he barely LIFTS Very Happy

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

4/13/2013, 6:19 am
>Shows only half of his body
>Tells it looks pretty tiny

#NiceJobSXR123

SXR123
SXR123

4/13/2013, 7:46 am
Saulgp wrote:>Shows only half of his body
>Tells it looks pretty tiny

#NiceJobSXR123

I don't need to see his entire damn body to know that his physique looks SMALL. his PHYSIQUE Saul, his PHYSIQUE. The half i'm seeing is so damn puny it looks like he's a kid again. Not to mention he's got a child like face.

I'm not talking about his size, i'm talking about his body. His muscles dude. They're puny and like I said, it looks like he's got a kid face.

and if you want to be Mr. Smartass then here

Saulgp wrote:Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods - Page 2 150px-Super_Saiyan_God_Goku

This jack ass looks pretty small as well. I mean jesus, look at his arms, they're friggen twigs!

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

9/17/2013, 5:59 am
So I saw Battle of the Gods, and it was very awesome.
But there was also a lot of interesting things about it.
Here's some things I've observed.

Spoilers ahead.

The battle between Goku and Bills was wicked. That early teaser with the CGI sequence wasn't just for hype, that's how the entire battle was actually animated.

Vegeta still doesn't reach SSJ3, but he DOES temporarily exceed Goku's max power, when Bills smacks Bulma, Vegeta loses his mind and manages to land a few good hits on Bills in some kind of short lived extra powerful SSJ2 form.

A significant distinction has been made between Z and GT canon. In the beginning of GT, Pilaf and gang are shown to have grown old. In this movie, Pilaf and gang also make a return, but they're shown to be very young. According to them, they managed to get the dragon balls at one point, and wished to have their youth restored. Shenron fucked with them by turning them into kids.

Bills is not just more powerful than the fighters, he's on a whole other level. King Kai's words, not mine. It appears to be that whereas Goku and the Z fighters are on a level beyond regular mortals, Bills is on a level beyond them. They keep referring to this level as being a god. My thoughts on SSJ God form being similar to SSJ4 in power may be wrong after all, it seems that this goes beyond it in ways you can't define with the established understandings of power raising.

Bills is so damn powerful that even Shenron shat bricks seeing him. Bills asks Shenron "Tell me how to make a Super Saiyan God" and a sweating Shenron shakily says "Yes sir..."

Goku was so powerful at one point during the fight with Bills, he was able to spam instant transmission as a way of outmatching Bills' speed. Bills was noticeably disturbed by this as he was unable to follow Goku whenever it was used.

Major spoilers ahead.

The issue with Goku being thinner as pointed out in the last post is actually part of the SSJ God design. Goku manages to put up a hell of a fight against Bills, but doesn't really beat him. Goku only uses 80% of his power, and for some uncertain reason loses the SSJ God form during the fight. He does somehow retain most of the power after returning to base form, but loses it quickly. Bills nearly destroys Earth with an enormous overpowering ki blast similar to Frieza's death ball. It really looks like Goku can't stop it, and right as he fails and appears to be dying, he temporarily restores the SSJ God form, absorbs the whole thing and dissipates it, then returning to base form in the process.
Bills: "What did you do?"
Goku: "I don't know."
Bills claims Goku is the second most powerful opponent he has ever faced. It is not made clear who the first is, but it could be Whis, as Bills then explains that Whis is his teacher.

After returning to their home, Whis states that Bills only used 70% of his power in the fight. Bills claims he was not able to see an end to Goku's potential, saying that in the future he could be challenging opponent.
Near the end of the movie, a brief shot demonstrates Whis being much more powerful than Bills, by knocking him out with a single attack.

Amazing stuff for sure, and with Bills saying he'll return for another one of Bulma's birthday parties, drops a huge hint about the continuation of series. This movie finally answered a curiosity I've always had about DBZ, which is what would happen if the fighters encountered a foe way ahead of them? They've more or less been lucky that each opponent they've faced throughout the series has been just the right level that they were able to reach a power capable of defeating them. But let's say for example that they were confronted with Majin Buu during the Saiyan Saga? This is basically that kind of circumstance. They had to face a foe leagues ahead of them. Fortunately, Whis and Bills aren't evil, just kind of selfish and morally neutral.

Last edited by Mr Lange on 9/28/2013, 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods - Page 2 Fzero%20death%20race
siothio
siothio
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2012-10-06

9/17/2013, 7:58 am
The best part of this movie was when SPOILER
Vegeta dancing XD

Also you can watch the subbed movie here: http://viooz.co/movies/22055-dragon-ball-z-battle-of-gods-2013.html

BILLY! THERE'S FRUITLOOOPS!!  Surprised
Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods - Page 2 I_need_professional_help_by_geniusgt-d8kh4sc
BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2013-01-04
https://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

9/17/2013, 8:02 am
@Mr Lange wrote:So I saw Battle of the Gods, and it was very awesome.

Spoilers ahead.

The battle between Goku and Bills was wicked. That early teaser with the CGI sequence wasn't just for hype, that's how the entire battle was actually animated.

Vegeta still doesn't reach SSJ3, but he DOES temporarily exceed Goku's max power, when Bills smacks Bulma, Vegeta loses his mind and manages to land a few good hits on Bills in some kind of short lived extra powerful SSJ2 form.

A significant distinction has been made between Z and GT canon. In the beginning of GT, Pilaf and gang are shown to have grown old. In this movie, Pilaf and gang also make a return, but they're shown to be very young. According to them, they managed to get the dragon balls at one point, and wished to have their youth restored. Shenron fucked with them by turning them into kids.

Bills is not just more powerful than the fighters, he's on a whole other level. King Kai's words, not mine. It appears to be that whereas Goku and the Z fighters are on a level beyond regular mortals, Bills is on a level beyond them. They keep referring to this level as being a god. My thoughts on SSJ God form being similar to SSJ4 in power may be wrong after all, it seems that this goes beyond it in ways you can't define with the established understandings of power raising.

Bills is so damn powerful that even Shenron shat bricks seeing him. Bills asks Shenron "Tell me how to make a Super Saiyan God" and a sweating Shenron shakily says "Yes sir..."

Goku was so powerful at one point during the fight with Bills, he was able to spam instant transmission as a way of outmatching Bills' speed. Bills was noticeably disturbed by this as he was unable to follow Goku whenever it was used.

Major spoilers ahead.

The issue with Goku being thinner as pointed out in the last post is actually part of the SSJ God design. Goku manages to put up a hell of a fight against Bills, but doesn't really beat him. Goku only uses 80% of his power, and for some uncertain reason loses the SSJ God form during the fight. He does somehow retain most of the power after returning to base form, but loses it quickly. Bills nearly destroys Earth with an enormous overpowering ki blast similar to Frieza's death ball. It really looks like Goku can't stop it, and right as he fails and appears to be dying, he temporarily restores the SSJ God form, absorbs the whole thing and dissipates it, then returning to base form in the process.
Bills claims Goku is the second most powerful opponent he has ever faced. It is not made clear who the first is, but it could be Whis, as Bills then explains that Whis is his teacher.

After returning to their home, Whis states that Bills only used 70% of his power in the fight. Bills claims he was not able to see an end to Goku's potential, saying that in the future he could be challenging opponent.
Near the end of the movie, a brief shot demonstrates Whis being much more powerful than Bills, by knocking him out with a single attack.

Amazing stuff for sure, and with Bills saying he'll return for another one of Bulma's birthday parties, drops a huge hint about the continuation of series. This movie finally answered a curiosity I've always had about DBZ, which is what would happen if the fighters encountered a foe way ahead of them? They've more or less been lucky that each opponent they've faced throughout the series has been just the right level that they were able to reach a power capable of defeating them. But let's say for example that they were confronted with Majin Buu during the Saiyan Saga? This is basically that kind of circumstance. They had to face a foe leagues ahead of them. Fortunately, Whis and Bills aren't evil, just kind of selfish and morally neutral.
I agree with lange , the movie was awesome Very Happy

BADASS REVIEW UP THERE

Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods - Page 2 Tumblr_n2jvl0h1NT1qdlh1io1_400
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

9/17/2013, 12:09 pm
@Mr Lange wrote:So I saw Battle of the Gods, and it was very awesome.

Spoilers ahead.

Major spoilers ahead.

Yeah I kind of liked that even after becoming a god Goku was still weaker than Bills. Just emphasizes how powerful the guy actually is.

Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
SXR123
SXR123

9/17/2013, 12:13 pm
I guess DBZ is learning from its past mistakes, just because you get a power up doesn't mean you're automatically stronger than your villain.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Silverblaze
Silverblaze
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2013-06-28

9/17/2013, 12:42 pm
Now to wait a hellva long time for a new series to come out that's actually canon to the damn DBZ universes or rather multiverse since mentioning they're 12 of them. Bills being the God of his and also might even be the weakest gives us reason to believe Goku and Co. bout to fight on Godly levels just because it'd be quite the show to see.
I'm just waiting for that point where they show how to travel from universe to universe. Cool

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor - Sholom Aleichem
Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods - Page 2 7lCDH  
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4905
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

9/17/2013, 4:18 pm
I found it INCREDIBLY interesting to hear about the multi-universe thing. I hope they do something with that.

Honestly, I just wanna see a Legendary Super Saiyan variant of Goku that is evil. I also would like to see a universe where after the Cell Games, Gohan actually continues to train. If Gohan was much stronger than Goku at the age of 11 then if he continued to train he would have been WAAAAAY stronger against Buu. ALSO, it would be interesting to see that Gohan also get the Mystic power-up.

Did anyone else think that the portrayed Trunks and Goten a bit too young? I know they're supposed to be kids but for some reason they seemed too young to me, like they were 7 or something...
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/24/2013, 2:06 pm
I still have never watched this movie.......Watched one piece movie Z over 10 times LOL

SXR123
SXR123

9/24/2013, 2:26 pm
@Face wrote:Watched one piece movie Z over 10 times[/size]

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum