Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

0/10 Toxic Empty 0/10 Toxic

2/25/2013, 4:36 pm
[2/24/2013 11:57:13 AM] ToxicReaper: You guys shouldn't use vcam
[2/24/2013 11:57:13 AM] ToxicReaper: It's a bad habit

___________________________________________________________________________________________

0/10 Toxic Lorde
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

0/10 Toxic Empty Re: 0/10 Toxic

2/25/2013, 4:38 pm
Sieghart wrote:[2/24/2013 11:57:13 AM] ToxicReaper: You guys shouldn't use vcam
[2/24/2013 11:57:13 AM] ToxicReaper: It's a bad habit

0/10 Toxic ESzVRVx

___________________________________________________________________________________________

0/10 Toxic Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

2/25/2013, 4:43 pm
0/10 Toxic Misc-are-you-fucking-kidding-me-clean-l

0/10 Toxic Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

2/25/2013, 4:45 pm
...Guys don't you think we pick on him alil too often?

0/10 Toxic Untitl15
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

2/25/2013, 4:46 pm
But that's like saying filmmakers shouldn't use a video camera, cause it's a bad habit.

0/10 Toxic Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

2/25/2013, 4:49 pm
I think it's that time of year again

(See ya 2 months)
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

2/25/2013, 4:49 pm
but still.....have you seen the way he dress.....I imagine he gets picked on Alot...that unibomber theory is looking more and ,more plausible

0/10 Toxic Untitl15
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

2/25/2013, 4:53 pm
Well since you guys wanna be dumb fucks and not ask why I think this way:

You might wanna watch Clovis15 tutorial on life without a v-cam

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

2/25/2013, 4:54 pm
@Toxic wrote:I think it's that time of year again

(See ya 2 months)
Wha- no-- DAMMIT.
@Face wrote:but still.....have you seen the way he dress.....I imagine he gets picked on Alot...that unibomber theory is looking more and ,more plausible
Lololol, his style has a bit of elegance, but mostly nerd. It looks good. I don't know about him being picked on, but it's possible lol. Lmao.

0/10 Toxic Ping10
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4905
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

2/25/2013, 4:59 pm
Depends on his school.

At my school there weren't really bullies. The town was small enough that pretty much everyone knew each other pretty well and everyone went to the same high school so no one really bullied each other.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

2/25/2013, 5:00 pm
The funny thing is I don't get bullied in school. People really are opened minded. So yeah face that uni bomber shit you have going on is completely false
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

2/25/2013, 5:11 pm
@Toxic wrote:Well since you guys wanna be dumb fucks and not ask why I think this way:

My god
Stop posting
You try to keep boasting yourself as this little innovative man with all these complexing and challenging views when ALL you're doing is relying on the words of others because you can't even make reasons for yourself.
Justify why a V-cam is a bad practice in your own words.
Don't try and twist the words of Clovis who presented an alternative.
Bye.

0/10 Toxic Lorde
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

2/25/2013, 5:17 pm
^ Yo, it's all right. I never really thought you were bullied anyway.

But, back on topic.

With the V-cam, you can manifest all the moments, all the fighting, pretty much any scene with which ever feeling it conveys. It takes all the dynamics, the beauty, the glory you have in the Flash canvas in a professional, capturing way. Much like how a photographer takes shots of something, and making it into a piece of art. You can't do it without a camera. Likewise, with animation, you can't necessarily make a piece of art of it without there being a camera to capture what you have, unless you want to put a lot of time tweening or re-sizing every single object.

0/10 Toxic Ping10
BDB
BDB
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 3518
Registration date : 2008-11-04

2/25/2013, 5:20 pm
@Ping wrote:unless you want to put a lot of time tweening or re-sizing every single object.
Lol I use to do this.

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

2/25/2013, 5:21 pm
Sieghart wrote:
@Toxic wrote:Well since you guys wanna be dumb fucks and not ask why I think this way:

My god
Stop posting
You try to keep boasting yourself as this little innovative man with all these complexing and challenging views when ALL you're doing is relying on the words of others because you can't even make reasons for yourself.
Bye.

Boo fucking hooo....

I made a fucking mistake and now you're gonna fucking public people on the spot in the spritas...

Like seriously though is this suppose to be another attempt at making a fucking "Toxic is Depressed gonna kill him self whining little shit thread"

We get I made a fucking mistake....

Doesn't mean you could literally just put me on the spot like seriously though I can under stand the fucking skype chat but, on the fourm...wtf man
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

2/25/2013, 5:22 pm
BDBstriker wrote:
@Ping wrote:unless you want to put a lot of time tweening or re-sizing every single object.
Lol I use to do this.
Lol yup I did too. I went bonkers when I discovered the V-Cam. It led to endless possiblities.
0/10 Toxic Circaware-endless

0/10 Toxic Ping10
BDB
BDB
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 3518
Registration date : 2008-11-04

2/25/2013, 5:23 pm
@Toxic wrote:
Sieghart wrote:

My god
Stop posting
Bye.

Boo fucking hooo....

I made a fucking mistake and now you're gonna fucking public people on the spot in the spritas...

Like seriously though is this suppose to be another attempt at making a fucking "Toxic is Depressed gonna kill him self whining little shit thread"

Doesn't mean you could literally just put me on the spot like seriously though I can under stand the fucking skype chat but, on the fourm...wtf man
Srs Sieg, you didn't have to make this a topic about this.

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

2/25/2013, 5:29 pm
@Toxic wrote:I made a fucking mistake and now you're gonna fucking public people on the spot in the spritas...
>Tried to justify in thread
>Claims it was a mistake
This guy, what a card.

@Toxic wrote:Like seriously though is this suppose to be another attempt at making a fucking "Toxic is Depressed gonna kill him self whining little shit thread"
Yes Toxic, everyone is obviously out to get you and wants you to kill yourself.
How are you so perceptive?

@Toxic wrote:Doesn't mean you could literally just put me on the spot like seriously though I can under stand the fucking skype chat but, on the fourm...wtf man
Lol this guy assuming this was some sort of calling out
I was genuinely curious for what possible reason you thought could justify this, but your ONLY reason was: "some guy didn't do it so it's a bad practice"
Then you like just go into this really whiney fit about how I'm out to get you and stuff

0/10 Toxic Lorde
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

2/25/2013, 5:31 pm
@Toxic wrote:
Sieghart wrote:

My god
Stop posting
Bye.

Boo fucking hooo....

Oh shit Look at toxic,With A lil Bone of back LOL tell em lil dude.

0/10 Toxic Untitl15
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

2/25/2013, 5:35 pm
@Face wrote:Oh shit Look at toxic,With A lil Bone of back LOL tell em lil dude.
This guy with his green text thinking this is like some cyber-bullying thread

0/10 Toxic Lorde
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

2/25/2013, 5:38 pm
Sieghart wrote:
@Toxic wrote:I made a fucking mistake and now you're gonna fucking public people on the spot in the spritas...
>Tried to justify in thread
>Claims it was a mistake
This guy, what a card.
Yeah obviously when I was half serious in the skype thread....it's obvious you're job is to be the crusaders of the spritas "The one takes down ignorance" right joey my boy..

@Toxic wrote:Like seriously though is this suppose to be another attempt at making a fucking "Toxic is Depressed gonna kill him self whining little shit thread"
Sieghart wrote:Yes Toxic, everyone is obviously out to get you and wants you to kill yourself.How are you so perceptive?

Really didn't I leave the site two times to post similar like this. Then I followed by a rage and some shit like this and me leaving the site you idiot...maybe you might not remember but I think I would know this is not me being perspective....this is fucking facts

@Toxic wrote:Doesn't mean you could literally just put me on the spot like seriously though I can under stand the fucking skype chat but, on the fourm...wtf man
Lol this guy assuming this was some sort of calling out
I was genuinely curious for what possible reason you thought could justify this, but your ONLY reason was: "some guy didn't do it so it's a bad practice"
Then you like just go into this really whiney fit about how I'm out to get you and stuff[/quote]

Whiny fit really. I thought the whole post I made in response was me being tired of trying to be the nice guy....like seriously I under you dislike me(the feelings are mutual at this point). Still this doesn't give you authority of any kind to make a unnecessary post in the spritas just so you can make a point of what.....that I don't know flash that well or some shit

like come on dude gtfo
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

2/25/2013, 5:40 pm
And toxic fires back with A small combo 2 to the body 1 to the face

0/10 Toxic Untitl15
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

2/25/2013, 5:43 pm
I totally deserve a topic for this peace of shit I made..

https://www.thespritas.com/t1962-toxicreaper-please-don-t-pull-this-shit?highlight=ToxicReaper

but seriously this doesn't need one
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

2/25/2013, 5:51 pm
@Toxic wrote:
Yeah obviously when I was half serious in the skype thread....it's obvious you're job is to be the crusaders of the spritas "The one takes down ignorance" right joey my boy..
Lol skype.
I wasn't mentioning skype at all in that response.
You tried to justify your little argument here about a couple of posts into the topic.
Then you try and turn it around and say loliwasntserious and lolitwasamistake
This guy with his condescending remarks.
@Toxic wrote:
Really didn't I leave the site two times to post similar like this.
You only left because you're an over dramatic whiner.
You take everything 3seriously and think that everyone here is out to get you.
@Toxic wrote:Then I followed by a rage and some shit like this and me leaving the site
Was that even English
@Toxic wrote:you idiot
Yes, I'm the feeble minded person here unlike you who gets upset at everything people on the internet say about you.
@Toxic wrote:..maybe you might not remember but I think I would know this is not me being perspective....this is fucking facts
No, it's word salad.

@Toxic wrote:Whiny fit really. I thought the whole post I made in response was me being tired of trying to be the nice guy....like seriously I under you dislike me(the feelings are mutual at this point). Still this doesn't give you authority of any kind to make a unnecessary post in the spritas just so you can make a point of what.....that I don't know flash that well or some shit
Please enlighten me as to why you think I need authorization to make posts.
It's fine if you don't know flash, don't go spreading around your bad advice as if it were matter-of-fact.
@Toxic wrote:like come on dude gtfo
Or what?
You're going to cry even more?

0/10 Toxic Lorde
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

2/25/2013, 5:54 pm
And the reigning champ lands A hard blow!!! (I think that one broke some ribs folks)

0/10 Toxic Untitl15
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum