Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Creepy LA Hotel Empty Creepy LA Hotel

on 2/24/2013, 12:45 pm
Creepy LA Hotel 13617010

Meet Elisa Lam, an Asian/Canadian woman who went to the Cecil Hotel. This hotel has been well renowned for being a place where people were getting murdered for the past couple decades. This hotel is actually known for housing a couple of popular serial killers. Like, some of the guys in there were like dishing out 15 people during their stay.

On top of that, it is extremely dirty. Like, disgusting there. Apparently it's not a nice hotel, but a cheaper one because it's pretty close to the city. According to one of Elisa's friends, Elisa wanted to visit the whole world, and she decided to move to LA, around mid December or early January. During her stay, she didn't really keep in contact with her parents, and like February 15th or so, it's said they sent a letter demanding to know what she was doing.

Now, where this gets really creepy is, for about 2-3 weeks, the people at Cecil have noticed that the water there comes out black/brownish at first. That's the showering water, and the drinking water. The people that were there didn't think it was a big issue, that it was like, 'normal' because, as I explained, it wasn't known for being a clean hotel. So they dealt with black/brown water, described as a funky, strange salty taste, for 2-3 weeks. Finally, a couple of days ago, the city decides to do something about the water. On top of the hotel, there are four water tanks that lead to the system, both drinking and showering. The city decided that flushing it through with a load of chlorine would clean it out. When they opened the third tank, BOOM, surprise surprise, Ms. Elisa Lam is in there.

After getting more information, it's found out that she was in there for like lolwhoknowswhen. But this story gets even more weird, and just overall strange. According to the elevator tapes, and security tapes, the last time they had a real good look at her, she was acting very strange going into an elevator at like 2:30 AM. It's believed she was more than likely drunk, or high, or just wasted on a bunch of different drug substances. However, she never got out of the elevator. So, they checked earlier tapes to see if they could figure out who was in there. The recording cameras are all at weird angles when recording this as well. But, oddly, there is a mirror placed in front of the elevator, but the angle viewing the mirror makes it hard to see what is in the frame. But, after examining it, it looks like a janitor.

Now, the part that really blows my mind. The crazy part about this is: the hotel administrated infectiousness/decaying test is named LAM-ELISA. What are the chances? Like, take a second, and just think. This is so like, come on. There's no way that just happens.

---

Everything here will be my theory as to what happened.

I found out about this because of a video on Youtube, which I can't find right now. This new user, of about 2-3 months, posted this one video. Out of no where, just letting people know about it. Like, it was just a text video with weird, sketchy music in the background, telling basically what I said. The weirder part, he lives in LA. But, it gets weirder man, this Elisa girl is of Japanese descent. This Youtube guy, who just made his account 2-3 months ago, has been liking, subscribing, commenting on a bunch of Japanese horror clips on Youtube. Like, commenting on this horror jap film of an elevator scene where she goes down the elevator and is raped. And more of dark water coming out of the faucets. But, why do I keep saying 2-3 months ago? Because that's the guessed amount of time Elisa has been at that hotel. And even commenting, like I'm not lying, on a video of an asian girl vlogging outside of the hotel. Crazy part? He has had no activity for 2-3 weeks. It's assumed she's been in there for 2-3 weeks, because that's when the water got disgusting.

Now, this is gonna be a far stretch but. There's an Americanized Japanese film; Dark Water. About this women who moves to this new apartment, but it has black water, and it causes mold and what not all over the place. Weird fucking part guys, the girl's name in the movie, her name is Cecilia. The storyline of the movie doesn't really connect too well, but what happens is, the girl was possessed by some ghost, and apparently has been pretending to be the daughter for a long time. The ghost left the original daughter in the water tank on top of the hotel. Thus making dirty water.

Now, those are two weird, mind boggling things. But this is what I think basically happened. Elisa comes back to her hotel drunk/high/wasted on drugs. This Youtube guy happens to be a janitor at Hotel Cecil. He sees this Elisa girl, and decides she's an easy target to get in bed. They go into the elevator, and he gets raunchy. He asks for a blowjob or something that Elisa will do, but isn't too crazy. So he asks for some kind of foreplay. She follows along, but then they reach her floor, and she says she's too tired to continue. He says it's okay, I'll put you to sleep, she turns around, and he strangles her. He basically will just rape her there, and that's when we can see him in the mirror, he stuffed her in a bag. Brought her up to the tank, dumped her in. Then, who knows. I mean, we would have to check to see if any janitors recently quit, or to see if he's just going with it, living by like nothing happened.

Either way, this whole story is fucked up. Like, things just seem way too specific for it to be fake. But then again, things seem so perfectly fitting together, it has to be real. But, then I thought, maybe that all happened, but the janitor was hired by someone in LA. The city hired him to frame the hotel, thus bringing more attention to the testing group. I mean, like, this is just so crazy.

Let me know what you guys think.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Creepy LA Hotel Purple11

[The Return]
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Creepy LA Hotel Empty Re: Creepy LA Hotel

on 2/24/2013, 12:52 pm
Just wondering, do you have any sources that say this happened other than the YouTube video?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Creepy LA Hotel UZ3PNb5
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 2/24/2013, 12:53 pm

Creepy LA Hotel Purple11

[The Return]
Acid
Acid
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2012-06-23

on 2/24/2013, 1:07 pm
Wait
So did the police or anyone of authority look into this?

Creepy LA Hotel Tumblr_m5vjqaYp1G1r0zqt5o1_400
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 2/24/2013, 2:42 pm
They are looking into this.

Creepy LA Hotel Purple11

[The Return]
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 2/24/2013, 2:55 pm
lol i live close to LA. Good ol' LA

Creepy LA Hotel Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 2/24/2013, 3:02 pm
(That's all Granny has to say. He obviously NOPE.wav 'cuz tl;dr.)

Creepy LA Hotel Purple11

[The Return]
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 2/24/2013, 3:10 pm
lol i read some of it but not all of it

Creepy LA Hotel Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

on 2/24/2013, 3:31 pm
@Granadico wrote:lol i live close to LA. Good ol' LA

@Patt wrote:(That's all Granny has to say. He obviously NOPE.wav 'cuz tl;dr.)
This actually made me laugh

On another note, man I hate reading this kind of things, makes me feel bad for those people and scares me a lot (specially when she looks outside the elevator like hiding of somebody)
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

on 2/24/2013, 3:33 pm
needs more Tori

Creepy LA Hotel Lorde
Acid
Acid
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/24/2013, 3:55 pm
This story is interesting.
But it doesn't have enough evidence to prove that he did it

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 2/24/2013, 4:00 pm
I agree, it's just a little idea I thought of. ^^

Creepy LA Hotel Purple11

[The Return]
Acid
Acid
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/24/2013, 4:40 pm
Where did you originally hear this story from?
What sparked your interest to further look into this story?

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 2/24/2013, 4:54 pm
Saw it from that Youtube guy, then went to look up stuff on my own.

It seemed interesting. AN ENIGMA.

Creepy LA Hotel Purple11

[The Return]
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

on 2/24/2013, 4:57 pm
@never getting out of the elevator
I read somewhere that the footage was deleted at a certain point

Creepy LA Hotel Lorde
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 2/24/2013, 4:58 pm
Even more interesting. : o

Creepy LA Hotel Purple11

[The Return]
supersmashbro
supersmashbro
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2012-11-21

on 2/24/2013, 5:09 pm
Creepy LA Hotel That_shit_cray-zoom

seriously, that creeped me out a lil

Creepy LA Hotel Al_vs_Virus-_Coming_2014
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

on 2/24/2013, 5:15 pm
Video for other people:

Creepy LA Hotel Lorde
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 2/24/2013, 7:29 pm
Whoa.. wait, testing group? At first, I thought everything was all coincidental, but reading the whole thing, it's all very real.

And the whole connection with the American-Japanese horror film, that's just freakishly creepy. The Youtube guy liking all the horror stuff. That's definitely the janitor that raped her. Has to be. It's no coincidence.

Creepy LA Hotel Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 2/24/2013, 10:09 pm
Seriously is way too coincidental for it to simply be a random murder.

This guy had to of planned this out. Watched Americanized Japanese films, and decided to make it happen for reals.

Creepy LA Hotel Purple11

[The Return]
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 2/24/2013, 11:33 pm
Let's you know he knew what he was doing with that mirror in the elevator.

Creepy LA Hotel Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum