My Custom Char Sprite Help

+4
darkdragon581
SoarKrieg
Patt
dabestbrawler
8 posters
Go down
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2010-06-20
Location : Providence, Rhode Island

My Custom Char Sprite Help  Empty My Custom Char Sprite Help

6/25/2010, 9:55 am
I've been making my own custom sprite sheet of my char Kaige and I wanted 2 kno if any1 can help me with an idle stance.

Kaige

I want this to kinda have an idle stance kinda like how ryu ken and sean does from street fighter 3, can sum1 do that 4 me or no?

avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

My Custom Char Sprite Help  Empty Re: My Custom Char Sprite Help

6/25/2010, 9:57 am
@dabestbrawler wrote:I've been making my own custom sprite sheet of my char Kaige and I wanted 2 kno if any1 can help me with an idle stance.

Kaige

I want this to kinda have an idle stance kinda like how ryu ken and sean does from street fighter 3, can sum1 do that 4 me or no?

Move his arms, and hand up, and everything else, then down... Like he's bouncing.
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2010-06-20
Location : Providence, Rhode Island

My Custom Char Sprite Help  Empty Re: My Custom Char Sprite Help

6/25/2010, 10:01 am
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@dabestbrawler wrote:I've been making my own custom sprite sheet of my char Kaige and I wanted 2 kno if any1 can help me with an idle stance.

Kaige

I want this to kinda have an idle stance kinda like how ryu ken and sean does from street fighter 3, can sum1 do that 4 me or no?

Move his arms, and hand up, and everything else, then down... Like he's bouncing.

Thats tru, but i think it would come out ugly, but ill try it
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2010-05-11
Location : Pittsburgh

My Custom Char Sprite Help  Empty Re: My Custom Char Sprite Help

6/25/2010, 11:19 am
@dabestbrawler wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@dabestbrawler wrote:I've been making my own custom sprite sheet of my char Kaige and I wanted 2 kno if any1 can help me with an idle stance.

Kaige

I want this to kinda have an idle stance kinda like how ryu ken and sean does from street fighter 3, can sum1 do that 4 me or no?

Move his arms, and hand up, and everything else, then down... Like he's bouncing.

Thats tru, but i think it would come out ugly, but ill try it

Give it a try before you dismiss the idea. The sprite's in a stance for a bouncin' idle motion.
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

My Custom Char Sprite Help  Empty Re: My Custom Char Sprite Help

6/25/2010, 12:20 pm
@dabestbrawler wrote:
Thats tru, but i think it would come out ugly, but ill try it
It's pretty much just like Ryu and Ken's stance.
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2010-06-20
Location : Providence, Rhode Island

My Custom Char Sprite Help  Empty Custom Char (Kaige) Idle Stance

6/25/2010, 3:04 pm
http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1277491941
Herez tha Idle stance, it came out pretty gud, but idk if i should have tha hair bounce or stay still?


Last edited by dabestbrawler on 6/25/2010, 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

My Custom Char Sprite Help  Empty Re: My Custom Char Sprite Help

6/25/2010, 3:05 pm
the hair bounces too much
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

My Custom Char Sprite Help  Empty Re: My Custom Char Sprite Help

6/25/2010, 3:32 pm
The hair goes way too high. Also extend the frames it's pretty fast

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
My Custom Char Sprite Help  Banned1a7c7e438gif
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

My Custom Char Sprite Help  Empty Re: My Custom Char Sprite Help

6/25/2010, 4:06 pm
Like the others said, the hair goes up way too much. BTW, the shading on the pants didn't need to go that high also. Looked like there was lots of wind below the char.
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2010-06-20
Location : Providence, Rhode Island

My Custom Char Sprite Help  Empty Re: My Custom Char Sprite Help

6/25/2010, 4:29 pm
@Eric wrote:The hair goes way too high. Also extend the frames it's pretty fast
Is this better? i tried lol, plus this is my first custom char and i just recently started animating too, but i'll get better over time.

http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1277497157
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

My Custom Char Sprite Help  Empty Re: My Custom Char Sprite Help

6/25/2010, 4:39 pm
Yes, except the left one still goes a bit too high

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
My Custom Char Sprite Help  Banned1a7c7e438gif
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2010-05-11
Location : Pittsburgh

My Custom Char Sprite Help  Empty Re: My Custom Char Sprite Help

6/25/2010, 8:30 pm
Yeah, my only issue is with that left chunk of hair when it bounces up, it still comes too high.
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06
Location : New York City

My Custom Char Sprite Help  Empty Re: My Custom Char Sprite Help

6/25/2010, 11:00 pm
It's alright, His hair is weird and the shading needs work.
But also you should give credit to Angryboy as well.
DarkZeroXP
DarkZeroXP
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2010-03-21
Location : Florida

My Custom Char Sprite Help  Empty Re: My Custom Char Sprite Help

6/26/2010, 9:49 am
And there's pixel missing in his right foot... When he moves...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

My Custom Char Sprite Help  Signaturevs
This our website! There are many like it, but this one is ours! Without us, The Spritas is nothing! Without The Spritas, I am nothing!
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum