Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2012-06-23

The Conversation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/22/2013, 6:37 pm
I keep getting ignored around here.
Can someone explain why?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_m5vjqaYp1G1r0zqt5o1_400
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

2/22/2013, 6:48 pm
@Acid wrote:I keep getting ignored around here.
Can someone explain why?
You don't post
I literally came here just because I saw your username and was going to be all like OMGWHEREHAVEYOUBEENBBQ
The Conversation Thread - Page 2 LB8Ox

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 2 Lorde
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

2/22/2013, 7:04 pm
Can someone explain why?

Who are you again?

The Conversation Thread - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
Acid
Acid
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2012-06-23

2/22/2013, 7:06 pm
Sieghart wrote:
Can someone explain why?
You don't post
I literally came here just because I saw your username and was going to be all like OMGWHEREHAVEYOUBEENBBQ

lolwat
And I'll start to post more since I have more free time now

@Blitz : You don't know me because we never talk ?

The Conversation Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_m5vjqaYp1G1r0zqt5o1_400
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5122
Registration date : 2010-10-03

2/22/2013, 8:09 pm
Looks like I'm working spriters now

and animations..

The Conversation Thread - Page 2 Kill10
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

2/22/2013, 9:04 pm
no1curr
stop advertising everything you do on the convo thread
lolguizeimadmoozac
guyslstn2maimoozac
guysicrdcancr
guysimcancr

The Conversation Thread - Page 2 Lorde
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2826
Registration date : 2010-02-17

2/22/2013, 10:00 pm
@Ping wrote:The Conversation Thread has gotten bigger since the last time I been in itlolawls
Well yeah because the last time you were active was like 9 years ago lol
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

2/23/2013, 12:09 am
i need to see where those trees exist

The Conversation Thread - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15

2/23/2013, 12:42 pm
@Leo wrote:
good comic
actually tyson's work overall is great.
Leo. We should talk.

The Conversation Thread - Page 2 Lolcool

@SXR123 wrote:
@supersmashbro wrote:pffft yeah as if he is gonna do that. one day hes all active, then POOOF. hes gone

Just like ping, patt and so many other spritans XD
We have a plan : ).
Blitz n' Burst wrote:I miss Timmy D:
Lmao, me too. I'ma get him back.
Can someone explain why?
ACID! Very Happy I'm Pingboy. You can be my friend. Wink!!
@Toxic wrote:Looks like I'm working spriters now

and animations..

The Conversation Thread - Page 2 Kill10
TOXIC ANIMATING NOW!! WOOT!! Work bro!
Sieghart wrote:no1curr
stop advertising everything you do on the convo thread
lolguizeimadmoozac
guyslstn2maimoozac
guysicrdcancr
guysimcancr
lolwnnamaekluv
@Knux wrote:
@Ping wrote:The Conversation Thread has gotten bigger since the last time I been in itlolawls
Well yeah because the last time you were active was like 9 years ago lol
Yeah lol it's a shame but I promise I'm here for keeps.
@Granadico wrote:i need to see where those trees exist
We have a common goal.
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3090
Registration date : 2010-12-13

2/23/2013, 12:45 pm
What'd I miss...

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
The Conversation Thread - Page 2 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
The Conversation Thread - Page 2 2lax69
The Conversation Thread - Page 2 TZmdW
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

2/23/2013, 12:52 pm
Sieghart wrote:
Can someone explain why?
You don't post
The Conversation Thread - Page 2 LB8Ox

Whoa, what the fuck? What in the actual Hell?

The Conversation Thread - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15

2/23/2013, 12:53 pm
Me. And what did I miss...?

... you.

The Conversation Thread - Page 2 Fuck-yeah-clean-smile-l

The Conversation Thread - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13011
Registration date : 2010-04-29

2/23/2013, 2:19 pm
Whoa there is A lot of shit active today.....(looks up) oh ping is here.

The Conversation Thread - Page 2 Untitl15
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

2/23/2013, 3:08 pm
I'm late...but...I just wanna through this out there.

God exists because:

- he just does.

There can be no explanation, just theory. Much like scientists and their theories. But, if you would like me to tackle your questions...

How can God be all-knowing, yet test us?

Well, that's a great question. The best answer I have, he gives us a test so not that he can see the evidence, so that we can see the evidence. People are cursed for years, losing everything, but if they keep their faith, then they can be granted amazing things. The test is not for God himself to see your faith, but for you. When you have it the worst, but show God your trust, and after whatever happens, happens. You can look back and see that, wow, my faith worked out.

Well, if that's true, then how is everything predetermined?

This is a common misinterpretation, that all nonbelievers ask, and take the literal meaning. God has been so kind to give EVERYONE, free-will. This is proven by the Fallen Angel, Lucifer. Since Lucifer decided to leave what he had, it has shown that God could be rebelled against. Free will is to the man himself. We all can do whatever we choose, we can kill someone, or deal with their shit. Either way, it is free will. You are not bound to do whatever God has chosen. What God does, is because He has thought it out, and it has a purpose. In the end, it is predetermined, not that every move is. The ending is the same. As in, God decided he will keep the Earth forever. Now, people on Earth are ruining the Earth, as time goes a long and people pose a bigger threat, God will make an adjustment, and remove those ruining the Earth. The people, used their free will, and did what they wanted. God had to step in and avoid them from ruining the land where they live. Basically, he has it decided in the end, not every movement from birth to death.

Why are there so many revisions to the Bible? Which is the true word of God?

Well, in this paragraph, I'll be talking about my personal beliefs. Not common beliefs. There are only four true religions, Buddhaism, Judaism, Christianity, and Islamic. Throughout time, it has been decided that believers are lazy. Islamic is the true, first religion. From there stems out other religions that are part of that. Throughout life, the religion had to be watered down, so that others could practice it. Some people didn't like how strict the Islamic religion is, therefore people had to make it easier to follow. To make it 'different' the storyline is slightly altered, and the iconic figures are different. This way each religion had the same general idea.

---

That's all I guess I'll say for now, but I have things to ask.

Why is that religious people will go to school, and learn about science, no problem? We don't freak out, claiming it's all fraud, and that it's all fake, and crap. We will actually learn it, because we're told we have to learn it. Why though? But when you ask an atheist to sit a bit and listen to some religious stuff, they can't stand it. They freak out, they can't even sit there and converse with them. Why? Why must they be so stubborn, they can't even be open minded to just hear some things?

Why is that atheists can believe that a tiny, extremely tiny particle exploded, thus creating the Big Bang, thus making gigantic planets, suns, black holes, things with weight we can't even fathom, and then, living things, which come from "star dust"? How can someone believe that PEOPLE are born from star dust? Yet, see it impossible that we could be born from some all-knowing, sovereign God. Why is that not even possible? Is a tiny particle more believable then a God? Is it because atheists are frustrated they couldn't make something as awesome as God has, that they have to say He's fake?

Also, atheists argue religion is only based on belief. Well...science is as well. String Theory? Standard Model? In order to even believe in the Big Bang you have to believe that everything is made up of extremely tiny atoms that make up other things. Or, you believe that instead of tiny atoms, it's tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny strings. Strings. Not some supreme God, but strings.

Doesn't make sense to me, but I don't start freaking out at my science teacher when he starts teaching.

Just saying.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

2/23/2013, 3:12 pm
inb4SXRpostsjustsaiyanpicture

The Conversation Thread - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
supersmashbro
supersmashbro
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2012-11-21

2/23/2013, 3:13 pm
@Patt wrote:I'm late...but...I just wanna through this out there.

God exists because:

- he just does.

There can be no explanation, just theory. Much like scientists and their theories. But, if you would like me to tackle your questions...

How can God be all-knowing, yet test us?

Well, that's a great question. The best answer I have, he gives us a test so not that he can see the evidence, so that we can see the evidence. People are cursed for years, losing everything, but if they keep their faith, then they can be granted amazing things. The test is not for God himself to see your faith, but for you. When you have it the worst, but show God your trust, and after whatever happens, happens. You can look back and see that, wow, my faith worked out.

Well, if that's true, then how is everything predetermined?

This is a common misinterpretation, that all nonbelievers ask, and take the literal meaning. God has been so kind to give EVERYONE, free-will. This is proven by the Fallen Angel, Lucifer. Since Lucifer decided to leave what he had, it has shown that God could be rebelled against. Free will is to the man himself. We all can do whatever we choose, we can kill someone, or deal with their shit. Either way, it is free will. You are not bound to do whatever God has chosen. What God does, is because He has thought it out, and it has a purpose. In the end, it is predetermined, not that every move is. The ending is the same. As in, God decided he will keep the Earth forever. Now, people on Earth are ruining the Earth, as time goes a long and people pose a bigger threat, God will make an adjustment, and remove those ruining the Earth. The people, used their free will, and did what they wanted. God had to step in and avoid them from ruining the land where they live. Basically, he has it decided in the end, not every movement from birth to death.

Why are there so many revisions to the Bible? Which is the true word of God?

Well, in this paragraph, I'll be talking about my personal beliefs. Not common beliefs. There are only four true religions, Buddhaism, Judaism, Christianity, and Islamic. Throughout time, it has been decided that believers are lazy. Islamic is the true, first religion. From there stems out other religions that are part of that. Throughout life, the religion had to be watered down, so that others could practice it. Some people didn't like how strict the Islamic religion is, therefore people had to make it easier to follow. To make it 'different' the storyline is slightly altered, and the iconic figures are different. This way each religion had the same general idea.

---

That's all I guess I'll say for now, but I have things to ask.

Why is that religious people will go to school, and learn about science, no problem? We don't freak out, claiming it's all fraud, and that it's all fake, and crap. We will actually learn it, because we're told we have to learn it. Why though? But when you ask an atheist to sit a bit and listen to some religious stuff, they can't stand it. They freak out, they can't even sit there and converse with them. Why? Why must they be so stubborn, they can't even be open minded to just hear some things?

Why is that atheists can believe that a tiny, extremely tiny particle exploded, thus creating the Big Bang, thus making gigantic planets, suns, black holes, things with weight we can't even fathom, and then, living things, which come from "star dust"? How can someone believe that PEOPLE are born from star dust? Yet, see it impossible that we could be born from some all-knowing, sovereign God. Why is that not even possible? Is a tiny particle more believable then a God? Is it because atheists are frustrated they couldn't make something as awesome as God has, that they have to say He's fake?

Also, atheists argue religion is only based on belief. Well...science is as well. String Theory? Standard Model? In order to even believe in the Big Bang you have to believe that everything is made up of extremely tiny atoms that make up other things. Or, you believe that instead of tiny atoms, it's tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny strings. Strings. Not some supreme God, but strings.

Doesn't make sense to me, but I don't start freaking out at my science teacher when he starts teaching.

Just saying.

uh oh.... RELIGIOUS ARGUMENT COMING UP
*grabs popcorn*
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

2/23/2013, 3:16 pm
wheresjoey
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11610
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

2/23/2013, 3:17 pm
God throws me in hell to burn for all eternity, physically and probably emotionally as well, because I don't love him enough.

What a great guy.

The Conversation Thread - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

2/23/2013, 3:20 pm
Why should you live in his home if you don't love him? :O
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4905
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

2/23/2013, 3:22 pm
Hey, Patt, I'm curious. Are you nondenominational?

SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11610
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

2/23/2013, 3:25 pm
So it's either love me, or I send you out into the firey rages of hell to burn and suffer for all eternity.

Gee, that's totally and COMPLETELY fair.

The Conversation Thread - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

2/23/2013, 3:26 pm
I'm kind of, but not completely, I'm more of like a, agnostic/nondenominational Christian.

SXR man...I don't know what you expected.

Say, you're God. There's this atheist that doesn't believe you, yet he deserves to live in your beautiful home? The only other place is Satan's home, and he accepts anyone. So..I mean...come on.
BDB
BDB
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 3514
Registration date : 2008-11-04

2/23/2013, 3:27 pm
I honestly don't know what to believe in. Anything is possible considering everything that's created is from a loooooong time ago. I don't think anyone is ever going to discover what actually happened because no one from back then exist today. Plus our world really sucks.

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

2/23/2013, 3:27 pm
Plus, does it even matter.
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4905
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

2/23/2013, 3:28 pm
Actually, it's more like "Either love me and let me protect you." Or "Don't let me protect you and let the Devil have your soul."

When it comes to good and evil there is no grey area. It is black and white. So it's either God or the Devil. God wants to save you, but He can only do it if you let Him.

EDIT: This is just how I see it, btw.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum