Go down
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4902
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Location : Hollow Bastion
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/23/2013, 9:58 pm
Sieghart wrote:I mean, the only point I'm getting from your argument is that Jesus was a stripper.

Lmao, that cracked me up.
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/23/2013, 9:59 pm
@Ping wrote:No Joey. It's all up to you.
@Ping wrote:God does know everything. So does Jesus.
You lost me.


@Ping wrote:accurate knowledge
.
@Ping wrote:scriptures.
x2

@Ping wrote:You're going to make me give you an "it's not too late" speech, likeimlegitsrs
Most of everything you say is nonsensical/sexually crazed so it's not going to affect me in the slightest.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Lorde
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/23/2013, 9:59 pm
See, this is what I mean.

Atheist/nonbelievers, get butt hurt. HARD.


Others? We sit back and just try to help you see some light. I wanna help out brotha. But you're too reluctant to come and live with me. Atheists/nonbelievers all have to have their way. If you haven't realized, in any, any conversation on religion between atheists/nonbelievers and a religious person, the atheists/nonbelievers get butt hurt.

I will accept evolution, it makes sense. There's quite enough proof. But think of this for a second.

God created Dinosaurs, he was like, yo, these guys will do the best things we will ever see. Then they started killing each other and all this crazy stuff, so he sent a meteor upon them.

Then he made the perfect thing, humans. We now rule the Earth, we made buildings, we reached the moon, and we are awesome. Then, we were bad, so we sent a flood upon us.

He gave us a second chance, this time, offering his only Biblical announced son, Jesus as well. And, Jesus gave his life up for all of us. I mean, come on...it all seems possible.

---

Give it a little thought for a second. This guy named God made people. He lets you choose. You choose not to join him, then you can't live in his house. The only other place is Hell, so you go there. I mean, wut else.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Purple11

[The Return]
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/23/2013, 10:00 pm
Sieghart wrote:it's not a popularly accepted theory.
@Toxic wrote:commonly use theory
ok
@Toxic wrote:I'm don't know shit
I'll say

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Lorde
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/23/2013, 10:01 pm
@Patt wrote:See, this is what I mean.

Atheist/nonbelievers, get butt hurt. HARD.
This guy gets it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Lorde
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/23/2013, 10:04 pm
Sieghart wrote:
Sieghart wrote:it's not a popularly accepted theory.
@Toxic wrote:commonly use theory
ok

Just because you perceive it that way doesn't mean other sides of the country...don't agree
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/23/2013, 10:04 pm
@Patt wrote:See, this is what I mean.

Atheist/nonbelievers, get butt hurt. HARD.


Others? We sit back and just try to help you see some light. I wanna help out brotha. But you're too reluctant to come and live with me. Atheists/nonbelievers all have to have their way. If you haven't realized, in any, any conversation on religion between atheists/nonbelievers and a religious person, the atheists/nonbelievers get butt hurt.

I will accept evolution, it makes sense. There's quite enough proof. But think of this for a second.

God created Dinosaurs, he was like, yo, these guys will do the best things we will ever see. Then they started killing each other and all this crazy stuff, so he sent a meteor upon them.

Then he made the perfect thing, humans. We now rule the Earth, we made buildings, we reached the moon, and we are awesome. Then, we were bad, so we sent a flood upon us.

He gave us a second chance, this time, offering his only Biblical announced son, Jesus as well. And, Jesus gave his life up for all of us. I mean, come on...it all seems possible.

---

Give it a little thought for a second. This guy named God made people. He lets you choose. You choose not to join him, then you can't live in his house. The only other place is Hell, so you go there. I mean, wut else.

A.) I like the part where you completely ignored my post and decided not to answer it because it made perfect sense.

B.) Humans are in no way perfect, if we were perfect how could we be bad?

C.) God did not give humans free will. Satan did.

D.) God: "Hmm... looks like I fucked up with a few these humans... WHELP, I BEST KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM AND START OVER! AND THIS TIME GIVE THEM LESS PROOF I EXIST"

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/23/2013, 10:05 pm
@Toxic wrote:
Sieghart wrote:
Sieghart wrote:it's not a popularly accepted theory.
@Toxic wrote:commonly use theory
ok

Just because you perceive it that way doesn't mean other sides of the country...don't agree
And just because you do it means it does?
Ok.
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:
Sieghart wrote:I mean, the only point I'm getting from your argument is that Jesus was a stripper.

Lmao, that cracked me up.
You dare mock stripper Jesus?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Lorde
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/23/2013, 10:05 pm
Well Patt, That's basic elemental stuff. We should all know that by now. But some people just might disagree with a few things.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05
Location : Earth

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/23/2013, 10:07 pm
Wtf, why are so much people on?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Dancing-happy-yoshi The Conversation Thread - Page 6 259ab217
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/23/2013, 10:08 pm
Sieghart wrote:
@Toxic wrote:
Sieghart wrote:
Sieghart wrote:it's not a popularly accepted theory.
@Toxic wrote:commonly use theory
ok

Just because you perceive it that way doesn't mean other sides of the country...don't agree
And just because you do it means it does?
Ok.
?

So automatically because you believe it's unpopular i'm wrong...

It's not like polls don't provide a bias or there really no way of telling accurately.

No joey obviously it's not.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/23/2013, 10:08 pm
YOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!! I MISS YOU BRO

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/23/2013, 10:08 pm
@SXR123 wrote:C.) God did not give humans free will. Satan did.
uh no. God gave them free will. that's how they even ate from the tree of knowledge. if he didn't then it woulda never happened. If he didn't give em free will he woulda said "you won't even from the tree of knowledge" not "don't even from the tree of knowledge"

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/23/2013, 10:09 pm
@Patt wrote:God created Dinosaurs, he was like, yo, these guys will do the best things we will ever see. Then they started killing each other and all this crazy stuff, so he sent a meteor upon them.

And what the fuck is up with that?! He killed them because of their instinct? What about every other fucking animal on this planet?! Ya know, the ones that have to kill to survive? you know, EXACTLY WHAT THE DINOSAURS DID?!

That made like, no sense at all.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05
Location : Earth

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/23/2013, 10:10 pm
@Ping wrote:YOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!! I MISS YOU BRO

Ping, scruffs eyes, is that you?


And what are we talking about?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Dancing-happy-yoshi The Conversation Thread - Page 6 259ab217
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/23/2013, 10:11 pm
I think religon and evolution is the same once you think about it. In reality it's just the theory you prefer the most. There will always be missing links for every Creationist and Evolutionist argument. Still it doesn't mean that one is greater then the other....it just means it's up to a human being to decide which theory he/she believe is the right one to follow in life.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/23/2013, 10:14 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@Patt wrote:God created Dinosaurs, he was like, yo, these guys will do the best things we will ever see. Then they started killing each other and all this crazy stuff, so he sent a meteor upon them.

And what the fuck is up with that?! He killed them because of their instinct? What about every other fucking animal on this planet?! Ya know, the ones that have to kill to survive? you know, EXACTLY WHAT THE DINOSAURS DID?!


@Patt wrote:God created Dinosaurs, he was like, yo, these guys will do the best things we will ever see. Then they started killing each other and all this crazy stuff, so he sent a meteor upon them.

That made like, no sense at all.
Hold up.
@Patt wrote:Then they started killing each other and all this crazy stuff, so he sent a meteor upon them.
lol

Everything was done for a reason. Dinasours must have had no purpose for what God wanted for his earth. There's no evidence of that, but we can put faith in him for what he does.
@YoshiSonic wrote:
@Ping wrote:YOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!! I MISS YOU BRO

Ping, scruffs eyes, is that you?


And what are we talking about?
YES!

And we're talking about religion.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/23/2013, 10:15 pm
@Toxic wrote:So automatically because you believe it's unpopular i'm wrong...
And because you do it means I'm wrong?
And no, I base this off actual things.
It's a really unpopular theory.
Just check the amount of bibles referring to Jesus as god's literal son.

@Toxic wrote:It's not like polls don't provide a bias or there really no way of telling accurately.
Ok, where's the poll proving me wrong?

@Toxic wrote:No joey obviously it's not.
This isn't even my final form.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Lorde
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/23/2013, 10:17 pm
Speaking of what Joey just said, why does the trinity exist? How can God send himself on earth? How can he pray to himself? Makes no sense.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/23/2013, 10:18 pm
@Ping wrote:Speaking of what Joey just said, why does the trinity exist? How can God send himself on earth? How can he pray to himself? Makes no sense.
Obviously it wasn't God's final form.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Lorde
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/23/2013, 10:18 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
A.) I like the part where you completely ignored my post and decided not to answer it because it made perfect sense.

B.) Humans are in no way perfect, if we were perfect how could we be bad?

C.) God did not give humans free will. Satan did.

D.) God: "Hmm... looks like I fucked up with a few these humans... WHELP, I BEST KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM AND START OVER! AND THIS TIME GIVE THEM LESS PROOF I EXIST"
I didn't see what you said, so I'll reply to whatever these are.

A.) I didn't see what you said? So say it again.

B.) I don't even see how that is an argument. True? Humans are not perfect? Lolwuteven?

C.) Lolwut. Do you know who Satan is? Satan is known as the Fallen Angel, also known as Lucifer. Lucifer was one of God's 'level 70 prestiged errything' of angels. Satan didn't give humans free will, Satan only proved that God allowed free will. Lucifer thought that God was a joke and that he could run things better. Lucifer is exactly what everyone thinks God is. God is kind, and fair. Lucifer wanted God to be harsh, and not allow anyone to get a second chance. He saw all this power and wanted it all. So he decided to take his platoon of angels and basically become Satan.

D.) Are you even reading what you're saying? Did God force anyone to do anything? No, he gave free will. So when he flood the planet, he saved a bunch of animals, and by bunch, I MEAN EVERY SINGLE ONE, and humans. He choose humans who would make the right decisions, not wrong ones. Is it wrong for him to do that? Is he wrong to choose people that would suit the world he made a better place? Let me put it in perspective for you?

A school, it takes in everyone of anywhere in that area. Good, or bad, black, or white, tall or short, and even fat, or skinny. When a person is bad, they are suspended. Removed from the school, and they go to bad places. They can't enjoy the luxury of learning anymore. When you grow up, you go to a hell on Earth, called jail or prison. If you don't follow the rules the government makes, you go to jail or prison. That's okay, but you think that the child rapist who went to prison, didn't believe in God, shouldn't suffer in hell. You're right SXR. That does make sense.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Purple11

[The Return]
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/23/2013, 10:20 pm
Sieghart wrote:
@Toxic wrote:So automatically because you believe it's unpopular i'm wrong...
And because you do it means I'm wrong?
And no, I base this off actual things.
It's a really unpopular theory.
Just check the amount of bibles referring to Jesus as god's literal son.

@Toxic wrote:It's not like polls don't provide a bias or there really no way of telling accurately.
Ok, where's the poll proving me wrong?

@Toxic wrote:No joey obviously it's not.
This isn't even my final form.

Gosh joey do you really want me to go there:

The Father is God. (Matthew 6:8, 7:21, Galatians 1:1)
Jesus is God from the beginning (John 1: 1-18)
The Holy Spirit is God (John 15:26, Mark 3:29, 1 Corinthians 6:19).


or maybe this is just contradictory from the bible I don't know...
You're the smart ass here you tell me
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
Location : Drinking your expired K
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/23/2013, 10:24 pm
@SXR123 wrote:C.) God did not give humans free will. Satan did.

...I'd really like to know where you heard that...because its not true

@SXR123 wrote:D.) God: "Hmm... looks like I fucked up with a few these humans... WHELP, I BEST KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM AND START OVER! AND THIS TIME GIVE THEM LESS PROOF I EXIST"
....well he doesn't do things toprove he exist......either way i do agree that a global flood was overkill

@Ping wrote:YOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!! I MISS YOU BRO

omg ping your active!!

@Granadico wrote:"you won't eat from the tree of knowledge" not "don't eat from the tree of knowledge"

.......fix

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Ichigo10
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/23/2013, 10:25 pm
lol yeah i meant eat

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/23/2013, 10:26 pm
@Toxic wrote:Jesus is God from the beginning (John 1: 1-18)
Luke 18:19 "And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? None is good, save one, that is, God."
Also I like how you said poll and then bring in quotes

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Lorde
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum