Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

My opinions of you Empty My opinions of you

2/23/2013, 4:09 pm
so like, imma steal this idea from joey and sxr. post and i'll say what i think on le first post

Granadico
You're pretty cool. We don't talk a lot like one on one, but when we speak in the convo thread you usually say stuff that's either funny or entertaining. I honestly think that you're one of the more calm members of this place cause i have yet to see you go off on anyone. Also you're really good at seeming more pro than you are cause i used to think you were some super amazing animator and then you posted one flash forever ago. That was a funny day Razz

Sieghart
Nah, really you're a nice person to talk to. You act like a jackass, but i can tell you're joking sometimes. Other times i think you're a complete asshole, but then you say something retarded and i get confused as to whether or not you're joking. You're definitely one of the smartest people on this site and you're pretty opinionated about everything that goes on. I still like you though. You also stick to your beliefs and you like never let people change them without a page long discussion about it, so i gotta respect you for that.

Toxic
I thought you were cool when i first met you, but then you disappeared and when you came back you were pretty whiny and irritating. Then you disappeared and came back cool again, so i guess i should just leave you as a pretty cool guy. I think you need to grow a spine though, cause legit a lot of the times that you get insulted by some of these people you did absolutely nothing to deserve it but you apologize and just take it. No. That shouldn't fly. Aside from that i have no problems with you and you're fun to talk to on the group chats, and contrary to what you believe I'd feel bad if you permanently disappeared c:

Blitz
When i first met you I hated you, a lot. It was because i was like 12 and i first met you on youtube and you were trolling me somewhere on there. Then you disappeared and I talked to you here a few months later and i didn't think about it, you were cool then. Then we didn't talk for awhile agan and we spoke on DS's page and I thought you were hilarious, so yeah, you're awesome. We don't talk much now aside from on the convo thread but you seem pretty chill. You don't take crap from too many people, and I like that. You're also pretty social, which is a plus. The only thing i dislike about you is that you put up that link to the "Sonic: After the Sequel" videos and that got me to download the before the sequel game and i'm obsessed with it now, so i get almost no animating done anymore >:c

Saulgp
._. I don't have an opinion of you really. We don't talk anymore, but when we did I liked you because you were nice. Then i kinda faded from the site and whenever i came back some of your posts just got on my nerves for some reason. I thought it was just because i was generally irritated with life so i tried not to hold it against you. I guess you're ok, on some threads you argue and it gets irritating like at some point on lange's thread and every once in awhile on the convo thread, but other times you're cool like in the pokemon threads and other times in the convo thread. Meh.

SXR123
You stubborn mofo. Oh my god you make me sick. Not really. You're pretty awesome. You make me laugh a lot and you're opinionated like Joey, but that's cool. I also like how whenever you do get into an argument you're ready to back it up with facts, it also seems as if you reaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy think out your posts before you stick them up here. You also need to start banning people. You're a mod, you don't need to take the crap from people that you do. Like how at one point everyone started bullying you and bitching at you and you noticed that, you just let them do it because it was "their right to do so." No, that's disrespectful. Plus one of the rules of the forum is "No offensive posts" and basically says do whatever until someone gets offended. Seriously, do something dude, don't take that.

DemonicDragony93
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude you're freakin awesome. You post a lot of interesting things on the pdp chat, it's just whenever i get on and see them you're offline, so i usually don't comment. Your stuff's really funny, you deserve a lot more recognition than you get for your stuff. Your post is the shortest because there's really not much i need to say to you that i don't say on skype. You're my bro.

Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Your name is such a hassle to type, holy crap. Anyways we don't really talk .-. like, we talk enough to be friend, just not close friends. You're weird and religious, so i've got nothing against you. You always seem raring to go whenever there's a religious debate and you've got a really good taste in music. I'd type more, but i'm getting tired cause i've been doing a research paper and i'd have to think harder ._.

Ping
OAIUHPAEORHPASOHFJIAKPEBHRSDFIJG BROTHA PING!!!!! You're awesome, but that doesn't need to be said. Like legit you give the best critiques and you've got reeaaallllyyyyy good taste in ass. imeanwut? I hate that you disappeared for forever and a day though >:c you're a lot more chill now than you were when I first joined, so i guess your break was pretty good for you. You definitely shouldn't leave anymore, otherwise i'll hate you forever Mad

Patt
Why am I writing this? You know that you're a freakin beast. That's really all I have to say. I'm just wasting my time and yours by writing this. You're the most calm admin out of all of them, or at least out of the ones I've talked to and/or seen post, cause TallFry does nothing. You're a good conversationalist, as seen by the chat on Skype. I really don't have anything else to type cause it's pretty obvious what i think of you. More space wastage.

Masq236
Ew. You ugly heifer. I can't stand you. You're fat and ugly and stupid and and and stuff. Nah, I talk to you all the time on skype so i definitely don't hate you or anything like that. Every once in awhile you do something to irritate me, but it's not very much, or for very long.

Tal
We don't talk anymore ._. You were pretty cool while we still did talk on the convo thread, but i don't get what's with your random pictures or your name. Where do you get a grill from Tal? And when I first met you you were extremely irritating, your attitude sucked, and basically everything you did was annoying. It was like you were trying waaaaaaaaaay too hard to seem cool and fit in, but you fixed that pretty quickly, so just become active again and everything'll be awesome.

Acid
You're pretty cool, mildly chill. I remember that when you posted on the convo thread everyday it was either really funny stuff or something cool and I looked forward to most of your posts. Y u leave? >:c You need to be active again cause i don't remember a lot of things you've said, but that's probably because I'm typing up a paper and I'm not paying too much attention to this.

Supersmashbro
We haven't really talked, like at all. But you seem cool based on your posts on the convo thread and the fact that you've contributed more to the site in like a month than a lot of other people have in like 2 or 3 years. We should talk some time c:

Face
I'm on the fence about you. I don't know how i feel about you. Sometimes I think you're really cool and a good friend to have, but other times i think of you as a complete and total jackass and a bully that needs to get over himself. Like seriously, you treat all but like three of us like we're ten, and when you get angry you say you could beat the shit out of any of us on this website. You're a construction worker with a family on a website mainly made of people that are under-aged. No you can't. You'd go to jail. Then you sit there and tell everyone what you think, regardless of how angry they'll get or how many people would be against you, so I respect that. I guess it just balances itself out? Idk.

AnimeSpriteNumber.Number in all caps
Dude I can't really remember talking much with you. ._. Like, I remember that i used to talk with you a lot and you were cool, but I can't remember what we talked about...

Leo
LEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ We talked a lot :c You piss me off when you sit there and say that you suck at drawing/animating and you put me to shame with some now picture/flash you put up. You're really really cool to talk to though, and you livestreams were fun to be in. I also remember that when you were in a good mood you were pretty hilarious. You need to get on more than you do ;n;

Last edited by Leaf on 2/25/2013, 6:18 pm; edited 9 times in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
My opinions of you Awkwar10
My opinions of you Pikach11
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

My opinions of you Empty Re: My opinions of you

2/23/2013, 4:19 pm
penis

___________________________________________________________________________________________

My opinions of you Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

2/23/2013, 4:21 pm

My opinions of you Lorde
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan

2/23/2013, 4:35 pm
@Granadico wrote:penis
Dick
Sieghart wrote:
That was pretty clever. I didn't know you could do that

Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

2/23/2013, 4:36 pm
okay let go
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

2/23/2013, 4:38 pm

My opinions of you UZ3PNb5
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

2/23/2013, 4:59 pm
Hi

My opinions of you Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500My opinions of you CmHNDLR
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan

2/23/2013, 5:00 pm
@Toxic wrote:okay let go
done
Blitz n' Burst wrote:.
we can be bros in . Surprised

Saul give me a minute

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

2/23/2013, 5:01 pm
I don't remember trolling you ._.

My opinions of you UZ3PNb5
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

2/23/2013, 5:04 pm
branch

My opinions of you Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

2/23/2013, 5:11 pm
@Leaf wrote:
Saulgp
We don't talk anymore
Well, fuckin ray deleted me from TheSpritas chatgroup and the ocassionally moments I want to talk with someone no one is online >.>

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

2/23/2013, 5:14 pm
Saulgp wrote:
@Leaf wrote:
Saulgp
We don't talk anymore
Well, fuckin ray deleted me from TheSpritas chatgroup and the ocassionally moments I want to talk with someone no one is online >.>
He removes a lot of people
I sincerely think he's an emotionally unstable bipolar mess

My opinions of you Lorde
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan

2/23/2013, 5:14 pm
Saulgp wrote:something about the spritas chat
lemme talk to ray
Blitz n' Burst wrote:I don't remember trolling you ._.
it was a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllly long time ago, and it probably wasn't that bad. idk.
@SXR123 wrote:branch
tree

I think i'm not really giving my opinions of y'all...

edit: saul you're already on the chat...

Last edited by Leaf on 2/23/2013, 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

2/23/2013, 5:22 pm
lol i seem like a pro? probably cuz i've been here so long. I can critique pretty damn well but i can't do anything really myself. But i can notice all the stupid and wrong shit you do Very Happy

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

2/23/2013, 5:23 pm
@Leaf wrote:You also need to start banning people.

My opinions of you UUZIgqt

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

2/23/2013, 5:31 pm
@Leaf wrote:edit: saul you're already on the chat...
Thank you, to be honest I don't even remember what did I did wrong...

SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

2/23/2013, 5:32 pm
@Leaf wrote:
tree

Not sure if you got the joke.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

2/23/2013, 5:32 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@Leaf wrote:You also need to start banning people.

My opinions of you UUZIgqt
loluabadmod

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

2/23/2013, 5:33 pm
*bans leaf because he told me i should ban people*

Plus, banning people in that whole situation would have only made things worse.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
DemonicDragony93
DemonicDragony93
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2010-04-26

2/23/2013, 5:36 pm
I'd like a opinion..

My opinions of you Pic

A Goomba's Life - Episode 1 Scientails 100% Complete.
A Goomba's Life - Episode 2 Goomba Stomping day - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 3 Rocket - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 4 Unwanted Mouse - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 5 The Date - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 6 Babysitting Hell - 50% Complete
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

2/23/2013, 5:40 pm
@SXR123 wrote:

Plus, banning people in that whole situation would have only made things worse.
If you gonna start banning people you'll going to be fuckin' alone.

Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan

2/23/2013, 5:41 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@Leaf wrote:
tree

Not sure if you got the joke.
definitely don't

DD: one sec bro

SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

2/23/2013, 5:45 pm
Leaf>Branch

YOU ARE LEAF, SO I SAID BRANCH.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan

2/23/2013, 6:08 pm
dot dot dot now i feel retarded for not realizing that... .-.
DD-finished Very Happy

Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4905
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

2/23/2013, 7:05 pm
Sure, why not
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum