Go down
swag king
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2012-02-03

Kid icarus up rising Empty Kid icarus up rising

on 2/19/2013, 9:34 am
If anyone have the game I would like to brawl with you. I'll play online sometime this friday or sunday. Please no overpowered special attacks like planet buster lasers, and nuke mines.

friend code 2423-2361-3166
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Kid icarus up rising Empty Re: Kid icarus up rising

on 2/19/2013, 9:48 am
I would like to play against you, I would really like to brawl all of you guys at this. But I have no 3DS yet ;-; It'll come in my birth (summer(no one really cares)) with KI:U.
You guys will wait for me?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Kid icarus up rising Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Kid icarus up rising CmHNDLR
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 2/19/2013, 10:33 am
i'm too broke for 3ds Sad

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Kid icarus up rising Ichigo10
swag king
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/19/2013, 12:07 pm
Awww...

Damn. I guest I'll fight during the summer if my programming intership doesn't take up my time.
swag king
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/22/2013, 8:23 pm
HOLY GREAT BALLS OF FIRE THAT FUN!

This is just downright addicting. The shit is chaotic and crazy. I freaking hate claw & club users. The claw users are way too fast and the club user are most of the time overpowered as hell. Regardless which I use I still die!

I was fighting some japanese people today who controlled the game with the bow, and at some point I stole many kills from a distance with my staff. So no weapon type beat another, only the weapon itself.

I really want to fight you guys because how intense things can get. This game made me love Halo Reach less, but not by much. Let's just say the action aspect of halo doesn't thrill me as much.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum