What chu you think about Toxic

+10
supersmashbro
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Knux
Patt
v2
Face
5h0ck
Granadico
SXR123
Toxic
14 posters
Go down
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 108
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/21/2013, 8:28 pm
@Face wrote:Sorry toxic for fucking up your thread....

I really enjoy watching you guys debate...

(no wonder I didn't say stop arguing)
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/21/2013, 10:56 pm
I remember around a year and a half ago, you were ToxicReaper. That one animator who had millions of thoughts to pour out in a general discussion. That one animator who abruptly made a disturbing comment that made me laugh. That one animator who became my nigga.

You have ideas, my friend. Ideas and ambition for animations. You've just been very quite about it.

Toxic. I'ma turn you into a girl and own you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 4905
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Location : Hollow Bastion
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/21/2013, 11:00 pm
@Ping wrote:Toxic. I'ma turn you into a girl

Step 1: Cut off dick.
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit?
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/21/2013, 11:15 pm
I thought that was a generally decent comment till that last line

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 4905
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Location : Hollow Bastion
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/22/2013, 12:41 am
@Granadico wrote:I thought that was a generally decent comment till that last line

There's a question mark for a reason...
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/22/2013, 7:19 am
Sieghart wrote:
@Face wrote:But Im the one Who posted FACTS.
No, you posted the defintion of contempt and I explained how you were wrong

@Face wrote:And you just ranted And name called And said no! no! NO!
Exquisitely.
Please go back on the conversation thread and review every reply i made and see if it was nothing more than no! no! NO!

@Face wrote:And yea It was Contempt,
See here we are with blatantly denying again.
@Face wrote:Ok ok look What Im saying is you can not disrespect A judge in his chambers in no way,shape,and form.
Ok, that's not the point either of us were arguing about.
He broke the eight ammendment, which prohibits unfair bails.
Setting an extra bail because someone made a remark is considered an unfair bail.
It doesn't mate if you think it was contempt, it doesnt matter if you think it was unnecessary.
YOU keep trying to saw "it's the law", sorry, it's not, this is the ammendment, and you're trying to drudge up irrelevant things to seem right

@Face wrote:Im trying to express to you is that you can't even do that in A judges chamber.
No, you're saying the judge is allowed to do anything for any reason because he is the galactic overlord of life.

@Face wrote:How can you justify HER actions??
I'm not trying to, I'm trying to show you why you're stupid for justifying his.
@Face wrote:With out being bias?
LOL.
You're the one being biased here as you're letting her remark upset you because of its attitude.
I'm being unbiased as I'm viewing this not for the crime she committed, but how the judge imposed unfair bail upon her.
@Face wrote:this is And united state judge,How can you say this??
Because this is one of the most corrupt nations in the world?
The mere fact you people find this justifiable goes to show how little hope I have for this country and humanity.

your whole Argument is Outrageous, you blow pass the entire concept Of "Contempt of court" Which is what this was.And you Also have zero knowledge of the powers of A judge, you use name calling And foolish one word mockery to get your point Across. And ignore the fact that this man is a judge. in you Fantasy world you even dispute the "good behavior law" LOL Childish ideas in an adult world. Look I respect your passion for this I really do but you are wrong.no matter how you want to justify you distaste for the judges actions. no matter how much you want to find loop holes to dispute his Actions, no matter how much you want to (figuratively) kick And scream The Judge was in his full rights. I may agree that it was A bit too much but that is at the judges discretion. Look it up, be real here, This is insanity.

(Also we need to make our own topic for this seriously)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Untitl15
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/22/2013, 9:08 am
Face, in an effort to completely prove you completely wrong...

I read that the judge who raised the bail and gave her jail time not only lowered it back down to 5k but also got in trouble for his decision. When I find the link I'll show you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/22/2013, 10:47 am
@SXR123 wrote:Face, in an effort to completely prove you completely wrong...

I read that the judge who raised the bail and gave her jail time not only lowered it back down to 5k but also got in trouble for his decision. When I find the link I'll show you.
yea do that. if ya do I will admit that I was wrong

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Untitl15
supersmashbro
supersmashbro
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2012-11-21
Location : East London

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/22/2013, 2:24 pm
seriously guys... is debating like a hobby to you guys or what :I
cuz you seem to do it... A LOT
A LOT

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Al_vs_Virus-_Coming_2014
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/22/2013, 2:26 pm
it's fun... IS THAT SO WRONG?!?!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/22/2013, 2:29 pm
@SXR123 wrote:it's fun... IS THAT SO WRONG?!?!

This,I strongly Agree


___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Untitl15
supersmashbro
supersmashbro
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2012-11-21
Location : East London

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/22/2013, 2:31 pm
ITS FUN TO WASTE 15 MINS OF YOUR LIFE TRYING TO PROVE SOMEONE WRONG, THEN THAT GUY WASTE 10 MINS OF THEIR LIFE TRYING TO PROVE YOUR STATEMENT WRONG ON WHY THEY ARE WRONG, THEN YOU WASTE 10 MINS OF YOUR LIFE TRYING TO TYPE A FUCKING ESSAY ABOUT WHY YO ARE RIGHT AND HOW HE/SHE/IT IS WRONG

COME ON PEOPLE, THINK OF THE OTHER THINGS YOU CAN DO:
WATCH TV
ANIMATE SOMETHING AND FINISH IT (pffft yeah...)
MASTERBATE
OTHER THINGS...

AND I JUST WASTED 5 MINS TYPING THIS!

YOU GET MAH POINT

nah jk with u guys, keep arguing, it entertains me :3



___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Al_vs_Virus-_Coming_2014
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/22/2013, 6:00 pm
@Face wrote:your whole Argument is Outrageous
No, it's just not as stupid as you are.
@Face wrote:you blow pass the entire concept Of "Contempt of court"
Just like how you blow past the entire concept of "The Bill of Rights", which by far surpasses your stupid LOLCONTEMPTLOLCONTEMPT law and argument.
@Face wrote:And you Also have zero knowledge of the powers of A judge
Jails are allowed to do whatever they want, just like how I'm allowed to kill you.
Judges can abuse their powers, just like I could kill you if I wanted to.
The punishments that come from both however are irrelevant.
@Face wrote:you use name calling And foolish one word mockery to get your point Across.
No I don't, you fixate on that solely because you lack a competent argument and just want to keep repeating your stupid argument and try to nit-pick on whatever thing you find unintelligible enough for you to respond to.
@Face wrote:"good behavior law"
Please tell me when I mentioned anything remotely similar to this.
I mentioned the eight amendment, which prohibits the setting of unfair bails, which the guy did.
Her behavior has nothing to do with this at all, it was unfair bail.
Contempt does not excuse unfair bail.
You getting really butthurt does not excuse unfair bail.
You crying about it on the internet does not excuse unfair bail.

@Face wrote:LOL Childish ideas in an adult world.
Here we go again, you lack any good argument whatsoever, so what do you do?
You call me a kid and say you're better because you're an adult.
Good job, you're starting to learn the ways of bad arguing.
@Face wrote:but you are wrong.
"You're wrong because I say you're wrong and I'm not going to explain why you're wrong because you're wrong"
Good argument, I sure can't beat that.
@Face wrote:no The Judge was in his full rights.
How, HOW?
Give me one GOOD reason.
Give me a reason that justifies breaking the BILL OF FUCKING RIGHTS (which surpasses the law of contempt in importance, so you really can't use that as a good argument, not like it was a good argument in the first place).
You keep saying I'm wrong.
You keep saying I'm kicking and screaming.
You keep saying I have a childish view of the world.
No, you're stupid. You don't want to explain how I'm wrong or how you're right because I'm not wrong and you're not right.
You just live in a world where you think corruption is perfectly fine, and it's not.
Please don't confuse not accepting corruption and abuse as fairness.
@Face wrote:Look it up, be real here, This is insanity.
The only insanity I can see is coming from your posts.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Lorde
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 108
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/22/2013, 6:02 pm
Gosh guys I wanna hear what people think about me not ya nigga arguements the first 2 min were fine
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/22/2013, 6:23 pm
Toxic you're poop.

there, topic fulfilled.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/22/2013, 6:49 pm
@SXR123 wrote:Toxic you're poop.

there, topic fulfilled.
Thats fucked up LOLOLOLOL!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Untitl15
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/23/2013, 12:11 am
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:
@Granadico wrote:I thought that was a generally decent comment till that last line
There's a question mark for a reason...
No i was talking to Ping

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/23/2013, 12:32 pm
WOW LMAO MY BRO FACE AND JOEY AND SXR GOIN' HARD ABOUT THE LAW! DAMN. HOT DAMN LOL!

@Granadico wrote:I thought that was a generally decent comment till that last line

With Toxic, nothing can truly be generally decent without stirring up a comment out of context.


@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:
@Ping wrote:Toxic. I'ma turn you into a girl

Step 1: Cut off dick.
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit?
Make him go through a tranny process and have him look like this.
What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 254582-jenna-talackova

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/23/2013, 3:20 pm
Toxic, no one knows you, deal with it.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 108
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/25/2013, 6:18 pm
@Patt wrote:Toxic, no one knows you, deal with it.

I'm actually really happy with that opinion

that nuteral feeling..

because after reading this

https://www.thespritas.com/t1962-toxicreaper-please-don-t-pull-this-shit?highlight=ToxicReaper

I have came a long a fucking way. This is really hilarious 2
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/25/2013, 6:19 pm
I think you've matured since then. That, and you've taken arguments and opinions a lot better than you use to.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/26/2013, 12:52 pm
Is it sad that I enjoy reading Joey's arguments? Not even from a "for the lulz" perspective like most debates on the internet, but I actually find them legitimately interesting to read even when I disagree and I seriously have no idea why.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 UZ3PNb5
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/26/2013, 1:24 pm
Because they're from Joey. Who doesn't like him?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 108
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/26/2013, 3:27 pm
Blitz n' Burst wrote:Is it sad that I enjoy reading Joey's arguments? Not even from a "for the lulz" perspective like most debates on the internet, but I actually find them legitimately interesting to read even when I disagree and I seriously have no idea why.

Story of my life :~;
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/26/2013, 4:48 pm
Blitz n' Burst wrote:Is it sad that I enjoy reading Joey's arguments? Not even from a "for the lulz" perspective like most debates on the internet, but I actually find them legitimately interesting to read even when I disagree and I seriously have no idea why.
That was random

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 3 Lorde
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum