What chu you think about Toxic

+10
supersmashbro
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Knux
Patt
v2
Face
5h0ck
Granadico
SXR123
Toxic
14 posters
Go down
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/18/2013, 9:33 pm
@Toxic wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:
*cough judge gives girl extra 5k bail for saying adios cough*

She was high on drugs (and it was kinda racist) be happy they lowered it back


I'm not going to start this again, but she shouldn't be grateful that he lowered it back, he should. He probably would have lost his job for breaking the 8th amendment.
#begreatfulforstuffyoudotoyourself

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Lorde
supersmashbro
supersmashbro
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2012-11-21
Location : East London

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/19/2013, 5:03 am
paynus

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Al_vs_Virus-_Coming_2014
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/19/2013, 7:49 am
Sieghart wrote:
@Toxic wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:
*cough judge gives girl extra 5k bail for saying adios cough*

She was high on drugs (and it was kinda racist) be happy they lowered it back


I'm not going to start this again, but she shouldn't be grateful that he lowered it back, he should. He probably would have lost his job for breaking the 8th amendment.
#begreatfulforstuffyoudotoyourself
He didn't break anything, stop being a bitch

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Untitl15
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 108
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/19/2013, 8:11 am
The definition of cruel could be subjective when coming to the 8th amendment so it would be impossible to determine if this was lawfully allowed.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/19/2013, 8:31 am
hes a Judge it is not only Allowed, but expected.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Untitl15
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/19/2013, 8:37 am
@Toxic wrote:The definition of cruel could be subjective when coming to the 8th amendment so it would be impossible to determine if this was lawfully allowed.

@Face wrote:hes a Judge it is not only Allowed, but expected.

lolno

but lets not get into this again.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 108
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/19/2013, 8:39 am
Meh I can see what you mean. Still if we say that more abuse can slowly happen. Then soon it can start with cops. If the girl was a smart ass she would take the bail case to court as violation of her 8th amendment right. That could help us see if its cruel or not.
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/19/2013, 8:55 am
dammit toxic I said drop it. we don't need to talk about this here.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/19/2013, 9:17 am
I'm like a year old in here and you haven't been so active but you seem to be the kind of dude i would talk to in school and stuff, so yeah, I don't know how you were before the site was more unactive but you seem to be a nice guy overall.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 CmHNDLR
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 108
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/19/2013, 9:25 am
@SXR123 wrote:dammit toxic I said drop it. we don't need to talk about this here.

To be fair the time between our two post was 2 min. So I really didn't notice since I was typing on my phone...

Saulgp wrote:I'm like a year old in here and you haven't been so active but you seem to be the kind of dude i would talk to in school and stuff, so yeah, I don't know how you were before the site was more unactive but you seem to be a nice guy overall.

Oh wow thanks bro...this how kids think about me in school...
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/21/2013, 5:17 pm
@Face wrote:
Sieghart wrote:
@Toxic wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:
*cough judge gives girl extra 5k bail for saying adios cough*

She was high on drugs (and it was kinda racist) be happy they lowered it back


I'm not going to start this again, but she shouldn't be grateful that he lowered it back, he should. He probably would have lost his job for breaking the 8th amendment.
#begreatfulforstuffyoudotoyourself
He didn't break anything, stop being a bitch
I'd bother calling you wrong but since you don't even know your own bill of rights I feel as if you've just leaped into some sort of hopeless ditch in which nothing I say will rescue you from your abyss of stupidity
@Patt wrote:Because you're annoying af..
This guy thinks I'm annoying af with two periods.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Lorde
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 108
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/21/2013, 5:19 pm
Sieghart wrote:
@Face wrote:
Sieghart wrote:
@Toxic wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:
*cough judge gives girl extra 5k bail for saying adios cough*

She was high on drugs (and it was kinda racist) be happy they lowered it back


I'm not going to start this again, but she shouldn't be grateful that he lowered it back, he should. He probably would have lost his job for breaking the 8th amendment.
#begreatfulforstuffyoudotoyourself
He didn't break anything, stop being a bitch
I'd bother calling you wrong but since you don't even know your own bill of rights I feel as if you've just leaped into some sort of hopeless ditch in which nothing I say will rescue you from your abyss of stupidity

He's a black man

all he needs to know is the 5th and he's good....


(jk)
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/21/2013, 5:30 pm
just get back on talking crap about Toxic

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/21/2013, 5:31 pm
Sieghart wrote:
I'd bother calling you wrong but since you don't even know your own bill of rights I feel as if you've just leaped into some sort of hopeless ditch in which nothing I say will rescue you from your abyss of stupidity
I know my rights fool You are on this ignorant childish thing where you think the rules don't Apply to you even though I have explained them And even Quoted them for your Stubborn Ass,but The laws of "contempt" are very clear... even for A angry fool such ass your self. you don't have to like em,Or Agree with them.but They still Apply to you,if you're ever in A Judges chamber.Which for your sake I hope never happens...LOL


My Apologies Gran. Bitch need to know this shit



.....Also Toxic is cool but he was A follower And A Attention whore

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Untitl15
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/21/2013, 5:41 pm
@Face wrote:I know my rights fool
No you don't.

@Face wrote:You are on this ignorant childish thing
Okay, enough of this.
You keep trying to impose your views as if they are objective wisdom and you are some insightful person who has experience with live because you're like 3 years older than me you think you know absolutely everything about the world.
Nothing I say is ignorant, nothing I say is childish.
Everything I say is in regards to the rights guarunteed to us by the bill of rights.
Obviously you would know nothing about that because you're borderline retarded and are spamming LOLCONTEMPTLOLCONTEMPTLOLCONTEMPT as if it were the only argument you had.

@Face wrote:I have explained them
No you did not.
I explained how you were wrong everytime, and all you did was say LOLNOPEIMRIGHTCONTEMPTLOLCONTEMPTLOLCONTEMPTLOL


@Face wrote:The laws of "contempt" are very clear
Even if you were right about it being contempt, which it's not:
A law does NOT and will NEVER have more importance than an amendment.
Please be aware of this, even though I imagine you're border-line retarded from our previous argument and all you do is ignore everything presented before you and go CONTEMPTLOLCONTEMPTLOLCONTEMPTLOL

@Face wrote:Bitch need to know this shit
Yes you do.

@Face wrote:.....Also Toxic is cool but he was A follower And A Attention whore
...was?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Lorde
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 108
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/21/2013, 6:16 pm
@Toxic wrote:Meh I can see what you mean. Still if we say that more abuse can slowly happen. Then soon it can start with cops. If the girl was a smart ass she would take the bail case to court as violation of her 8th amendment right. That could help us see if its cruel or not.


Didn't I just say this

IT'S FUCKING SUBJECTIVE IT depends on what ya niggas definition of cruel is

@Face wrote:...Also Toxic is cool but he was A follower And A Attention whore

Wow the impressions I give after a skype post
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/21/2013, 6:49 pm
Sieghart wrote:
@Face wrote:I know my rights fool
No you don't.

@Face wrote:You are on this ignorant childish thing
Okay, enough of this.
You keep trying to impose your views as if they are objective wisdom and you are some insightful person who has experience with live because you're like 3 years older than me you think you know absolutely everything about the world.
Nothing I say is ignorant, nothing I say is childish.
Everything I say is in regards to the rights guarunteed to us by the bill of rights.
Obviously you would know nothing about that because you're borderline retarded and are spamming LOLCONTEMPTLOLCONTEMPTLOLCONTEMPT as if it were the only argument you had.

@Face wrote:I have explained them
No you did not.
I explained how you were wrong everytime, and all you did was say LOLNOPEIMRIGHTCONTEMPTLOLCONTEMPTLOLCONTEMPTLOL


@Face wrote:The laws of "contempt" are very clear
Even if you were right about it being contempt, which it's not:
A law does NOT and will NEVER have more importance than an amendment.
Please be aware of this, even though I imagine you're border-line retarded from our previous argument and all you do is ignore everything presented before you and go CONTEMPTLOLCONTEMPTLOLCONTEMPTLOL

@Face wrote:Bitch need to know this shit
Yes you do.

@Face wrote:.....Also Toxic is cool but he was A follower And A Attention whore
...was?

All you do is say "THE JUDGE IS WRONG BECAUSE i SAY SO" I gave you facts And you blatantly ignored them. Just like A child...Also you moron I have a 16 year old son A 14 year old Daughter A a 7 year old...Do you really think Im 23?? no Im am not.I not saying my age justifies me but you ARE acting like A whinny Child." NOOOOOO the judge can't do that because I don't like it Whaaaa" The law is the law bitch,Deal with it.

Also toxic has gotten better.....Alil

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Untitl15
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/21/2013, 7:16 pm
@Face wrote:THE JUDGE IS WRONG BECAUSE i SAY SO
lol ok
this proves alone that you are stubbornly ignoring everything i say simply for the sake of lolimrightcontemptcontemptcontempt

You keep trying to impose the fact you have senority and wisdom, yet your ONLY argument is lolthelawisthelawdontcry

I'm not crying.
You're fucking retarded, and I'm telling you WHY you're wrong. You don't want to accept you're wrong, so you BLATANTLY DENY EVERYTHING liek the fucking retard you are.

You aren't more insightful, you have no more wisdom than I (infact you have less), and you have no understanding for the law.

Have fun in your little world of stupidity, ignorance, and corruption.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Lorde
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/21/2013, 7:19 pm
Joey stop being retarded and stay on topic

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/21/2013, 7:47 pm
@Face wrote:Do you really think Im 23?? no Im am not.

Honestly, that only makes your argument worse.

Regardless, you guys are extremely offtopic... if you want to continue this, just take it to the convo section or something.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/21/2013, 7:56 pm
Sieghart wrote:
@Face wrote:THE JUDGE IS WRONG BECAUSE i SAY SO
lol ok
this proves alone that you are stubbornly ignoring everything i say simply for the sake of lolimrightcontemptcontemptcontempt

You keep trying to impose the fact you have senority and wisdom, yet your ONLY argument is lolthelawisthelawdontcry

I'm not crying.
You're fucking retarded, and I'm telling you WHY you're wrong. You don't want to accept you're wrong, so you BLATANTLY DENY EVERYTHING liek the fucking retard you are.

You aren't more insightful, you have no more wisdom than I (infact you have less), and you have no understanding for the law.

Have fun in your little world of stupidity, ignorance, and corruption.
But Im the one Who posted FACTS.And you just ranted And name called And said no! no! NO! And yea It was Contempt, you can try to "loldownplayit" but thats the truth.....Ok ok look What Im saying is you can not disrespect A judge in his chambers in no way,shape,and form. You have to Atleast Acknowledge this FACT. Now your whole Argument is her Statement was not disrespectful...it was just An tude filled remark.But What Im trying to express to you is that you can't even do that in A judges chamber. there is A decorum to how you deal with judges. And she did not respect that...she was disrespectful from the moment she stepped up there.How can you see that? No seriously bro How do you not see this? How can you justify HER actions?? With out being bias? this is And united state judge,How can you say this??

Now lets move this

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Untitl15
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05
Location : Earth

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/21/2013, 7:57 pm
Oh, hi toxic.

You're a really funny dude, didn't think of you as a attention marauder, since you are nice

And I need more attention then you

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Dancing-happy-yoshi What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 259ab217
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/21/2013, 8:07 pm
@Face wrote:But Im the one Who posted FACTS.
No, you posted the defintion of contempt and I explained how you were wrong

@Face wrote:And you just ranted And name called And said no! no! NO!
Exquisitely.
Please go back on the conversation thread and review every reply i made and see if it was nothing more than no! no! NO!

@Face wrote:And yea It was Contempt,
See here we are with blatantly denying again.
@Face wrote:Ok ok look What Im saying is you can not disrespect A judge in his chambers in no way,shape,and form.
Ok, that's not the point either of us were arguing about.
He broke the eight ammendment, which prohibits unfair bails.
Setting an extra bail because someone made a remark is considered an unfair bail.
It doesn't mate if you think it was contempt, it doesnt matter if you think it was unnecessary.
YOU keep trying to saw "it's the law", sorry, it's not, this is the ammendment, and you're trying to drudge up irrelevant things to seem right

@Face wrote:Im trying to express to you is that you can't even do that in A judges chamber.
No, you're saying the judge is allowed to do anything for any reason because he is the galactic overlord of life.

@Face wrote:How can you justify HER actions??
I'm not trying to, I'm trying to show you why you're stupid for justifying his.
@Face wrote:With out being bias?
LOL.
You're the one being biased here as you're letting her remark upset you because of its attitude.
I'm being unbiased as I'm viewing this not for the crime she committed, but how the judge imposed unfair bail upon her.
@Face wrote:this is And united state judge,How can you say this??
Because this is one of the most corrupt nations in the world?
The mere fact you people find this justifiable goes to show how little hope I have for this country and humanity.


___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Lorde
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 108
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/21/2013, 8:09 pm
@YoshiSonic wrote:Oh, hi toxic.

You're a really funny dude, didn't think of you as a attention marauder, since you are nice

And I need more attention then you

If you want more attention than me just ask ;-;
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Empty Re: What chu you think about Toxic

2/21/2013, 8:19 pm
Sorry toxic for fucking up your thread....

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What chu you think about Toxic  - Page 2 Untitl15
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum