720P Please! Very Happy
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Goku Vs Vegeta Vs ? Completed Empty Re: Goku Vs Vegeta Vs ? Completed

2/12/2013, 5:06 pm
This is actually pretty interesting. Nothing insane about it, but it was pretty decent to watch. The only problem with it, is the animating is very average. Like, kind of bland to be honest. Nothing that came out to be exciting or anything that got me really into the animation. That's not really because things were animated poorly, just some parts seemed a bit too slow paced. Not 'action-ny' enough.
Shady Shadow
Shady Shadow
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2012-09-03

2/12/2013, 5:32 pm
@Patt wrote:This is actually pretty interesting. Nothing insane about it, but it was pretty decent to watch. The only problem with it, is the animating is very average. Like, kind of bland to be honest. Nothing that came out to be exciting or anything that got me really into the animation. That's not really because things were animated poorly, just some parts seemed a bit too slow paced. Not 'action-ny' enough.

Thank you for the critic, I actually needed this, I'm glad someone was blunt Very Happy I'm gonna see what I can do to work on making my next set of animations really interesting and entertaining
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

2/12/2013, 5:33 pm
I think your main issue is the idea of the V-Cam control. You seem to want to capture a little too much, when you could just zoom in a bit and get more of the action. Also, you have to realize that these sprite animations have been out for a long time. So any classic close combat fight will not prove to be as interesting as it previously has been.
Shady Shadow
Shady Shadow
Spritan
Spritan

2/12/2013, 6:01 pm
@Patt wrote:I think your main issue is the idea of the V-Cam control. You seem to want to capture a little too much, when you could just zoom in a bit and get more of the action. Also, you have to realize that these sprite animations have been out for a long time. So any classic close combat fight will not prove to be as interesting as it previously has been.

I see what you mean, I will work on it and see if I can produce something better :) I will start experimenting with the V-cam more :)
SpritingRulez101
SpritingRulez101
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2012-12-28
https://twitter.com/SpritingRulez11https://www.facebook.com/SptitingRulez101

2/12/2013, 8:04 pm
This is really nice man I love it good job ^.^

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Goku Vs Vegeta Vs ? Completed 14v7b4j
SpritingRulez101
SpritingRulez101
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2012-12-28
https://twitter.com/SpritingRulez11https://www.facebook.com/SptitingRulez101

3/1/2013, 12:08 am
1:55 is my favorite part Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Goku Vs Vegeta Vs ? Completed 14v7b4j
XxXyamiXxX
XxXyamiXxX
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2012-09-16

3/3/2013, 3:13 pm
It needs to be faster paced, and the story confused me rather. cause goku and vegeta are fighting then randomly cell and frieza? try giving a story line. the animation was nice though.

https://www.thespritas.com/t5529-the-newbies-tourney
Shady Shadow
Shady Shadow
Spritan
Spritan

3/3/2013, 6:10 pm
@XxXyamiXxX wrote:It needs to be faster paced, and the story confused me rather. cause goku and vegeta are fighting then randomly cell and frieza? try giving a story line. the animation was nice though.

Thanks ^.^ Yeah I realised there were slow parts, which I'll be taking into account for my next animation. There wasn't a story to it, hence the randomness of Frieza and Cell, was just a random fight Razz If it was going to be a story, there would've been a lot more dialogue and better camera angles let alone story telling :) I'm going to have story lines for the next set of animations that i do, Very Happy so that'll be good, Thanks for the crit, really appreciate it ^.^ I don't get much help or comments XD which is kinda what i need if I want to improve Razz
Shady Shadow
Shady Shadow
Spritan
Spritan

3/11/2013, 1:56 pm
@SpritingRulez101 wrote:1:55 is my favorite part Very Happy

Thanks ^.^ Glad you enjoyed it :)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum