The Conversation Thread

+27
NS01
NTA
Triplesonic
Knux
ShoopDaWhoop
Super Deluxe
D3Anims
Ray*~*Ler
SᗡN
Face
YoshiSonic
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Toxic
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Leaf
Luigiman364
Double0Epic
Patt
SXR123
Leo
5h0ck
v2
BDB
Saul
BlitznBurst
supersmashbro
Granadico
31 posters
Go down
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/18/2013, 8:58 am
@SXR123 wrote:So everyone, on facebook one of the girls I know posted this as their status.
Facebook? People still using that?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500The Conversation Thread - Page 39 CmHNDLR
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/18/2013, 9:17 am
@Face wrote:LOL got your dog ass I knew you'd be All pissy About being called A kid LMFAO!!!! But seriously that mini rant just Show how much of A kid you are.*pats on head*you'll understand when you're older. you may be 18 but still have A long way to go kid. LOL Kid...

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Mn7gHvv

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
supersmashbro
supersmashbro
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2012-11-21
Location : East London

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/18/2013, 9:23 am
@SXR123 wrote:
@Face wrote:LOL got your dog ass I knew you'd be All pissy About being called A kid LMFAO!!!! But seriously that mini rant just Show how much of A kid you are.*pats on head*you'll understand when you're older. you may be 18 but still have A long way to go kid. LOL Kid...

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Mn7gHvv


......

am i gonna have to pull one of you guys back or what?
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/18/2013, 10:02 am
@Face wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:
@Face wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:BECAUSE I'M BORED AND I WANT SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT.
Kids like you should not concern yourself with stuff like that....

Call me a kid again. No seriously, do it.

I'm eighteen years old. There are several girls my age getting themselves knocked up and guys who are becoming fathers at age 16, THEY are the immature children who can't make smart decisions. I'm not a child, and I'd prefer you NOT trying to be Mr. Adult here. Because I can assure you that you're not. I don't care how old you are, don't use your age to make yourself right or to make it seem like you know so much more about the world than anyone else. People who use their age to try and make them right just can't come up with a reasonable argument and just use the fact that they were born first to try and make it seem like they have more life experience.

Right now you're doing the exact same thing a co-worker of mine is doing. She's a fat ass 42 year old bitch who thinks she owns the place just because she was born first. The worst part is being she was just hired a month ago and she tries to use the fact that she's older than me as a way of having some kind of authority over me or anyone else who works there. Not to mention that no matter what I or anyone else says to her, she thinks she's right due to the fact that she's older. "I'm 42 years old, I've been working longer than you've been living. I know what to do." Obviously not if she's doing something completely wrong.

I'm tired of being talked down to by you just because you're older than I am. Seriously, that's something someone who is COMPLETELY full of themselves would do. "oh boy, you're only eighteen, you have no idea what the world is like. Trust me, i'm 25, I know a lot more about the world than you."

You have a little more life experience than I do, that much I won't deny. You say you have a family, something I can't deny either because I don't have any proof and I don't think you'd lie about something like that anyway.

But that doesn't mean that me, or anyone else here, would be oblivious to what the world is like. We literally have the world at our finger tips. We can find out almost anything about the world simply by taking a few minutes to look it up.

Stop acting like you know everything because you're a few years older than the rest of us. It's REALLY stuck up and is REALLY annoying. I don't care if you have some "big brother complex" or something, stop treating us like we're six years old and start talking to us like actual people. "lol grow up dude, stop living in a fantasy world, you have no idea what the world is like". Stop saying things like this. This is the worst part and I HATE it when people say this. The only time you can say something like this is when you're talking to a ten year old.

LOL got your dog ass I knew you'd be All pissy About being called A kid LMFAO!!!! But seriously that mini rant just Show how much of A kid you are.*pats on head*you'll understand when you're older. you may be 18 but still have A long way to go kid. LOL Kid...

Not sure if trolling.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 UZ3PNb5
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/18/2013, 11:51 am
@SXR123 wrote:
@Face wrote:LOL got your dog ass I knew you'd be All pissy About being called A kid LMFAO!!!! But seriously that mini rant just Show how much of A kid you are.*pats on head*you'll understand when you're older. you may be 18 but still have A long way to go kid. LOL Kid...

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Mn7gHvv
LOL

@supersmashbro wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:
@Face wrote:LOL got your dog ass I knew you'd be All pissy About being called A kid LMFAO!!!! But seriously that mini rant just Show how much of A kid you are.*pats on head*you'll understand when you're older. you may be 18 but still have A long way to go kid. LOL Kid...

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Mn7gHvv



......

am i gonna have to pull one of you guys back or what?
No but Imagining Sxr trying to fight ...Me..........LOL

Blitz n' Burst wrote:
@Face wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:
@Face wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:BECAUSE I'M BORED AND I WANT SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT.
Kids like you should not concern yourself with stuff like that....

Call me a kid again. No seriously, do it.

I'm eighteen years old. There are several girls my age getting themselves knocked up and guys who are becoming fathers at age 16, THEY are the immature children who can't make smart decisions. I'm not a child, and I'd prefer you NOT trying to be Mr. Adult here. Because I can assure you that you're not. I don't care how old you are, don't use your age to make yourself right or to make it seem like you know so much more about the world than anyone else. People who use their age to try and make them right just can't come up with a reasonable argument and just use the fact that they were born first to try and make it seem like they have more life experience.

Right now you're doing the exact same thing a co-worker of mine is doing. She's a fat ass 42 year old bitch who thinks she owns the place just because she was born first. The worst part is being she was just hired a month ago and she tries to use the fact that she's older than me as a way of having some kind of authority over me or anyone else who works there. Not to mention that no matter what I or anyone else says to her, she thinks she's right due to the fact that she's older. "I'm 42 years old, I've been working longer than you've been living. I know what to do." Obviously not if she's doing something completely wrong.

I'm tired of being talked down to by you just because you're older than I am. Seriously, that's something someone who is COMPLETELY full of themselves would do. "oh boy, you're only eighteen, you have no idea what the world is like. Trust me, i'm 25, I know a lot more about the world than you."

You have a little more life experience than I do, that much I won't deny. You say you have a family, something I can't deny either because I don't have any proof and I don't think you'd lie about something like that anyway.

But that doesn't mean that me, or anyone else here, would be oblivious to what the world is like. We literally have the world at our finger tips. We can find out almost anything about the world simply by taking a few minutes to look it up.

Stop acting like you know everything because you're a few years older than the rest of us. It's REALLY stuck up and is REALLY annoying. I don't care if you have some "big brother complex" or something, stop treating us like we're six years old and start talking to us like actual people. "lol grow up dude, stop living in a fantasy world, you have no idea what the world is like". Stop saying things like this. This is the worst part and I HATE it when people say this. The only time you can say something like this is when you're talking to a ten year old.

LOL got your dog ass I knew you'd be All pissy About being called A kid LMFAO!!!! But seriously that mini rant just Show how much of A kid you are.*pats on head*you'll understand when you're older. you may be 18 but still have A long way to go kid. LOL Kid...

Not sure if trolling.
I Am.....im on a Animating block so I need something to do

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Untitl15
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/18/2013, 12:34 pm
I don't know if this pisses even more SXR but i like watching rages:

Use it, Face
LOL jk

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500The Conversation Thread - Page 39 CmHNDLR
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/18/2013, 3:51 pm
Offspring is a sexy band

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/18/2013, 4:39 pm
@Granadico wrote:Offspring is a terrible band

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Lorde
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 4905
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Location : Hollow Bastion
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/18/2013, 5:50 pm
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/18/2013, 6:10 pm
I have Way too many Rips And edit projects to help you, sorry

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Untitl15
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/18/2013, 8:31 pm
Well, besides SXR and Face crying and what not...

Offspring only have two nice songs, that's it...
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/18/2013, 8:38 pm
@Patt wrote:Well, besides SXR and Face crying and what not...

Offspring only have two nice songs, that's it...
what two songs do you like?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/18/2013, 8:43 pm
i know
you're gonna go far kid
I remember that one time i tried typing the lyrics and they were all wrong and you two guys called me retarded and urmean

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Lorde
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/18/2013, 8:45 pm
That song is great^ And I remember that time lol.

"Self Esteem", one of the most nicest songs man. Actually, "Gotta Get Away", is another good one.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/18/2013, 8:46 pm
Sieghart wrote:i know
you're gonna go far kid
I remember that one time i tried typing the lyrics and they were all wrong and you two guys called me retarded and urmean
its not mean its the truth
self esteem is sexy, dat bass :Q Gotta Get Way is good too. All of Smash is jizz worthy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 108
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/18/2013, 8:53 pm
I have a question not to start a religous debate but, since there a lot a of religious fucks in this site I might as well ask it.

If God is Omnipotent, Omnipresent, and Omniscient would that mean that we have no free will at all since he knows everything would happen in the first place plus would that make him a puppet master because he controlling every thing that happens.....so in reality we are just actors in a movie "god" produced?
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/18/2013, 8:53 pm
@Patt wrote:That song is great^ And I remember that time lol.

"Self Esteem", one of the most nicest songs man. Actually, "Gotta Get Away", is another good one.
gotta look em up

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Untitl15
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/18/2013, 8:53 pm
The drums dude...

If you want bass, hit up my boys at RHCP.

Or drums, hit up some Rush.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/18/2013, 10:55 pm
Patt this is why i love you <3 dem bands :Q
and you're looking too far into that Toxic. He gives us the free will to choose to sin or not, to follow him or not, to do whatever we want or whatever he wants.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Location : The core of your heart <3

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/19/2013, 1:06 am
@Toxic wrote:I have a question not to start a religous debate but, since there a lot a of religious fucks in this site I might as well ask it.

If God is Omnipotent, Omnipresent, and Omniscient would that mean that we have no free will at all since he knows everything would happen in the first place plus would that make him a puppet master because he controlling every thing that happens.....so in reality we are just actors in a movie "god" produced?
I think its like we all have the will to do what we want with our lives, he just already knows what we're going to do. kinda what granny said
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/19/2013, 1:19 am
[quote="Granadico"]He gives us the free will to choose to sin or not, to follow him or not, to do whatever we want or whatever he wants. [/quote
Now explain how that and predestination are compatible

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Lorde
supersmashbro
supersmashbro
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2012-11-21
Location : East London

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/19/2013, 3:54 am
Hey did any of you guys notice that ping disappeared again?
oh and im live if guys want to see me animate:
https://join.me/793-594-775
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/19/2013, 7:44 am
we all knew he would the fact that he posted more than one day is even more Amazing

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Untitl15
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 108
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/19/2013, 9:28 am
@Knux wrote:
@Toxic wrote:I have a question not to start a religous debate but, since there a lot a of religious fucks in this site I might as well ask it.

If God is Omnipotent, Omnipresent, and Omniscient would that mean that we have no free will at all since he knows everything would happen in the first place plus would that make him a puppet master because he controlling every thing that happens.....so in reality we are just actors in a movie "god" produced?
I think its like we all have the will to do what we want with our lives, he just already knows what we're going to do. kinda what granny said

Alright I understand what you mean dude...but he knows what we are doing but we still have free will.....doesn't that mean we do what ever he predicts will happen meaning no free will at all....since it's already preset in his mind the outcome of each of our lives
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

2/19/2013, 5:00 pm


Holy fuck I'm in tears right now

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 UZ3PNb5
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum