Go down
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/17/2013, 8:49 pm
YOUR POLL IS STUPID.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13
Location : Massachusetts

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/17/2013, 9:14 pm
@SXR123 wrote:YOUR POLL IS STUPID.
The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Herp10

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
The Conversation Thread - Page 38 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
The Conversation Thread - Page 38 2lax69
The Conversation Thread - Page 38 TZmdW
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/17/2013, 9:47 pm
@Luigiman364 wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:YOUR POLL IS STUPID.
Spoiler:
The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Herp10

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 OTXOwe3

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4902
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Location : Hollow Bastion
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/17/2013, 9:49 pm
@Luigiman364 wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:YOUR POLL IS STUPID.
The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Herp10

Says the guy who wears his ballsack on his chin lmao
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07
Location : UK england

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/17/2013, 10:21 pm
Going to Japan on March 28th : D

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/17/2013, 10:31 pm
@NS01 wrote:Going to Japan on March 28th : D
for why

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07
Location : UK england

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/17/2013, 10:45 pm
For a holiday, durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/17/2013, 10:52 pm
@NS01 wrote:For a holiday, durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

FUCKING TAKE ME WITH YOU. I'VE ALWAYS WONDERED ABOUT GOING TO JAPAN.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05
Location : Earth

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/17/2013, 11:23 pm
I wanna see the Godzilla or the good part of the gaming companies.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Dancing-happy-yoshi The Conversation Thread - Page 38 259ab217
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/17/2013, 11:52 pm
@SXR123 wrote:BECAUSE I'M BORED AND I WANT SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT.
Kids like you should not concern yourself with stuff like that....

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Untitl15
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/18/2013, 12:24 am
@Face wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:BECAUSE I'M BORED AND I WANT SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT.
Kids like you should not concern yourself with stuff like that....

Call me a kid again. No seriously, do it.

I'm eighteen years old. There are several girls my age getting themselves knocked up and guys who are becoming fathers at age 16, THEY are the immature children who can't make smart decisions. I'm not a child, and I'd prefer you NOT trying to be Mr. Adult here. Because I can assure you that you're not. I don't care how old you are, don't use your age to make yourself right or to make it seem like you know so much more about the world than anyone else. People who use their age to try and make them right just can't come up with a reasonable argument and just use the fact that they were born first to try and make it seem like they have more life experience.

Right now you're doing the exact same thing a co-worker of mine is doing. She's a fat ass 42 year old bitch who thinks she owns the place just because she was born first. The worst part is being she was just hired a month ago and she tries to use the fact that she's older than me as a way of having some kind of authority over me or anyone else who works there. Not to mention that no matter what I or anyone else says to her, she thinks she's right due to the fact that she's older. "I'm 42 years old, I've been working longer than you've been living. I know what to do." Obviously not if she's doing something completely wrong.

I'm tired of being talked down to by you just because you're older than I am. Seriously, that's something someone who is COMPLETELY full of themselves would do. "oh boy, you're only eighteen, you have no idea what the world is like. Trust me, i'm 25, I know a lot more about the world than you."

You have a little more life experience than I do, that much I won't deny. You say you have a family, something I can't deny either because I don't have any proof and I don't think you'd lie about something like that anyway.

But that doesn't mean that me, or anyone else here, would be oblivious to what the world is like. We literally have the world at our finger tips. We can find out almost anything about the world simply by taking a few minutes to look it up.

Stop acting like you know everything because you're a few years older than the rest of us. It's REALLY stuck up and is REALLY annoying. I don't care if you have some "big brother complex" or something, stop treating us like we're six years old and start talking to us like actual people. "lol grow up dude, stop living in a fantasy world, you have no idea what the world is like". Stop saying things like this. This is the worst part and I HATE it when people say this. The only time you can say something like this is when you're talking to a ten year old.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/18/2013, 12:45 am
while i think he's going a lil too far, gotta agree with SXR

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4902
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Location : Hollow Bastion
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/18/2013, 2:25 am
Lmao, SXR, you shoulda wrote all of that in your rant thread.

If it makes anyone else feel better, it's 2:30am and I'm locked out of my room because my roommate left and I'm a fucking idiot.

Very Happy

I wanna go to sleep...
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/18/2013, 2:41 am
@SXR123 wrote:
@Face wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:BECAUSE I'M BORED AND I WANT SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT.
Kids like you should not concern yourself with stuff like that....

Call me a kid again. No seriously, do it.
Or what? You'll text wall him to death?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Lorde
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/18/2013, 2:43 am
sleep in the hallway

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/18/2013, 3:15 am
@Granadico wrote:sleep in the hallway
can you leave already

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Lorde
supersmashbro
supersmashbro
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2012-11-21
Location : East London

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/18/2013, 3:17 am
@SXR123 wrote:
@Face wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:BECAUSE I'M BORED AND I WANT SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT.
Kids like you should not concern yourself with stuff like that....

Call me a kid again. No seriously, do it.

I'm eighteen years old. There are several girls my age getting themselves knocked up and guys who are becoming fathers at age 16, THEY are the immature children who can't make smart decisions. I'm not a child, and I'd prefer you NOT trying to be Mr. Adult here. Because I can assure you that you're not. I don't care how old you are, don't use your age to make yourself right or to make it seem like you know so much more about the world than anyone else. People who use their age to try and make them right just can't come up with a reasonable argument and just use the fact that they were born first to try and make it seem like they have more life experience.

Right now you're doing the exact same thing a co-worker of mine is doing. She's a fat ass 42 year old bitch who thinks she owns the place just because she was born first. The worst part is being she was just hired a month ago and she tries to use the fact that she's older than me as a way of having some kind of authority over me or anyone else who works there. Not to mention that no matter what I or anyone else says to her, she thinks she's right due to the fact that she's older. "I'm 42 years old, I've been working longer than you've been living. I know what to do." Obviously not if she's doing something completely wrong.

I'm tired of being talked down to by you just because you're older than I am. Seriously, that's something someone who is COMPLETELY full of themselves would do. "oh boy, you're only eighteen, you have no idea what the world is like. Trust me, i'm 25, I know a lot more about the world than you."

You have a little more life experience than I do, that much I won't deny. You say you have a family, something I can't deny either because I don't have any proof and I don't think you'd lie about something like that anyway.

But that doesn't mean that me, or anyone else here, would be oblivious to what the world is like. We literally have the world at our finger tips. We can find out almost anything about the world simply by taking a few minutes to look it up.

Stop acting like you know everything because you're a few years older than the rest of us. It's REALLY stuck up and is REALLY annoying. I don't care if you have some "big brother complex" or something, stop treating us like we're six years old and start talking to us like actual people. "lol grow up dude, stop living in a fantasy world, you have no idea what the world is like". Stop saying things like this. This is the worst part and I HATE it when people say this. The only time you can say something like this is when you're talking to a ten year old.

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Berneydidnotread

LOL
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4902
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Location : Hollow Bastion
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/18/2013, 3:47 am
3:47am

Roommate still isn't back...

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-Snowman
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/18/2013, 3:55 am
break the door down

how are you even getting on this site

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Lorde
supersmashbro
supersmashbro
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2012-11-21
Location : East London

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/18/2013, 4:50 am
proberbly his phone or something

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Al_vs_Virus-_Coming_2014
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/18/2013, 8:10 am
@Granadico wrote:while i think he's going a lil too far, gotta agree with SXR

Sorry. I'm a little on edge lately.

I'M SORRY FOR MY WALL OF TEXT. oh well. can't change the past.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/18/2013, 8:47 am
@SXR123 wrote:
@Face wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:BECAUSE I'M BORED AND I WANT SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT.
Kids like you should not concern yourself with stuff like that....

Call me a kid again. No seriously, do it.

I'm eighteen years old. There are several girls my age getting themselves knocked up and guys who are becoming fathers at age 16, THEY are the immature children who can't make smart decisions. I'm not a child, and I'd prefer you NOT trying to be Mr. Adult here. Because I can assure you that you're not. I don't care how old you are, don't use your age to make yourself right or to make it seem like you know so much more about the world than anyone else. People who use their age to try and make them right just can't come up with a reasonable argument and just use the fact that they were born first to try and make it seem like they have more life experience.

Right now you're doing the exact same thing a co-worker of mine is doing. She's a fat ass 42 year old bitch who thinks she owns the place just because she was born first. The worst part is being she was just hired a month ago and she tries to use the fact that she's older than me as a way of having some kind of authority over me or anyone else who works there. Not to mention that no matter what I or anyone else says to her, she thinks she's right due to the fact that she's older. "I'm 42 years old, I've been working longer than you've been living. I know what to do." Obviously not if she's doing something completely wrong.

I'm tired of being talked down to by you just because you're older than I am. Seriously, that's something someone who is COMPLETELY full of themselves would do. "oh boy, you're only eighteen, you have no idea what the world is like. Trust me, i'm 25, I know a lot more about the world than you."

You have a little more life experience than I do, that much I won't deny. You say you have a family, something I can't deny either because I don't have any proof and I don't think you'd lie about something like that anyway.

But that doesn't mean that me, or anyone else here, would be oblivious to what the world is like. We literally have the world at our finger tips. We can find out almost anything about the world simply by taking a few minutes to look it up.

Stop acting like you know everything because you're a few years older than the rest of us. It's REALLY stuck up and is REALLY annoying. I don't care if you have some "big brother complex" or something, stop treating us like we're six years old and start talking to us like actual people. "lol grow up dude, stop living in a fantasy world, you have no idea what the world is like". Stop saying things like this. This is the worst part and I HATE it when people say this. The only time you can say something like this is when you're talking to a ten year old.

LOL got your dog ass I knew you'd be All pissy About being called A kid LMFAO!!!! But seriously that mini rant just Show how much of A kid you are.*pats on head*you'll understand when you're older. you may be 18 but still have A long way to go kid. LOL Kid...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Untitl15
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/18/2013, 8:51 am
@supersmashbro wrote:
The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Berneydidnotread

LOL
Best comment from the page, now let's dance bro. LOL
The Conversation Thread - Page 38 669fkh

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500The Conversation Thread - Page 38 CmHNDLR
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05
Location : Earth

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/18/2013, 8:52 am
@SXR123 wrote:
@Face wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:BECAUSE I'M BORED AND I WANT SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT.
Kids like you should not concern yourself with stuff like that....

Call me a kid again. No seriously, do it.

I'm eighteen years old. There are several girls my age getting themselves knocked up and guys who are becoming fathers at age 16, THEY are the immature children who can't make smart decisions. I'm not a child, and I'd prefer you NOT trying to be Mr. Adult here. Because I can assure you that you're not. I don't care how old you are, don't use your age to make yourself right or to make it seem like you know so much more about the world than anyone else. People who use their age to try and make them right just can't come up with a reasonable argument and just use the fact that they were born first to try and make it seem like they have more life experience.

Right now you're doing the exact same thing a co-worker of mine is doing. She's a fat ass 42 year old bitch who thinks she owns the place just because she was born first. The worst part is being she was just hired a month ago and she tries to use the fact that she's older than me as a way of having some kind of authority over me or anyone else who works there. Not to mention that no matter what I or anyone else says to her, she thinks she's right due to the fact that she's older. "I'm 42 years old, I've been working longer than you've been living. I know what to do." Obviously not if she's doing something completely wrong.

I'm tired of being talked down to by you just because you're older than I am. Seriously, that's something someone who is COMPLETELY full of themselves would do. "oh boy, you're only eighteen, you have no idea what the world is like. Trust me, i'm 25, I know a lot more about the world than you."

You have a little more life experience than I do, that much I won't deny. You say you have a family, something I can't deny either because I don't have any proof and I don't think you'd lie about something like that anyway.

But that doesn't mean that me, or anyone else here, would be oblivious to what the world is like. We literally have the world at our finger tips. We can find out almost anything about the world simply by taking a few minutes to look it up.

Stop acting like you know everything because you're a few years older than the rest of us. It's REALLY stuck up and is REALLY annoying. I don't care if you have some "big brother complex" or something, stop treating us like we're six years old and start talking to us like actual people. "lol grow up dude, stop living in a fantasy world, you have no idea what the world is like". Stop saying things like this. This is the worst part and I HATE it when people say this. The only time you can say something like this is when you're talking to a ten year old.

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 1269046629289

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Dancing-happy-yoshi The Conversation Thread - Page 38 259ab217
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4902
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Location : Hollow Bastion
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 2/18/2013, 8:55 am
I was in the hallway doing my programming assignment because it was cold as fuck in my room and I can't concentrate when the temperature is at absokute zero. So I had my laptop while I was in the hallway and the internet here is spread out all over campus so it wasn'r absolutely horrible. Also, I could have slept in the hallway (there are social lounges on every floor in my dorm tower and each have couches and chairs) but there was a somewhat creepy guy working on his essay so I was hesitant to sleep. Anyways, my roommate didn't show up until 4:30am. lmao now I'm in my 8:00am class
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum