Go down
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

PS move Empty PS move

on 6/21/2010, 9:28 am
or whatever it is. For all of you cock blowers saying "YEA SO WHAT PS3 WILL MAKE IT BETTER SLURP SLURP"
http://screwattack.com/videos/Hands-On-Playstation-Move-Resident-Evil-5-Gold-Edition-w-James-and-Nick
BLATANT
RIP OFF

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
PS move Banned1a7c7e438gif
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2010-05-11
Location : Pittsburgh

PS move Empty Re: PS move

on 6/21/2010, 9:35 am
Lmfao. I saw that giant light bulb on the PS Move's design in commercials and I immediately thought "crap". If Sony couldn't make a motion controller better or at least less obnoxious-lookin' than the Wii's, then why bother?
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

PS move Empty Re: PS move

on 6/21/2010, 9:47 am
@SoarKrieg wrote:Lmfao. I saw that giant light bulb on the PS Move's design in commercials and I immediately thought "crap". If Sony couldn't make a motion controller better or at least less obnoxious-lookin' than the Wii's, then why bother?
The Wiimote actually doesn't look bad. But the PS move mote looks like a dildo.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
PS move Banned1a7c7e438gif
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2010-05-11
Location : Pittsburgh

PS move Empty Re: PS move

on 6/21/2010, 10:04 am
@Eric wrote:
@SoarKrieg wrote:Lmfao. I saw that giant light bulb on the PS Move's design in commercials and I immediately thought "crap". If Sony couldn't make a motion controller better or at least less obnoxious-lookin' than the Wii's, then why bother?
The Wiimote actually doesn't look bad. But the PS move mote looks like a dildo.

LOL! I agree.
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

PS move Empty Re: PS move

on 6/21/2010, 11:52 am
they made the wii-mote better, that little ball on the front tracks movements to the extreames, better then even the wii motion plus, and do you see any games where you can fist fight like that on the wii? i think not!
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

PS move Empty Re: PS move

on 6/21/2010, 11:52 am
I heard supposedly PS made the move around/before Wii did, they just didn't release it cuz it'd be a failure. But wii took that chance and now rape everyone, so its Wii's idea basically. Supposedly.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

PS move Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

PS move Empty Re: PS move

on 6/21/2010, 12:23 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:they made the wii-mote better, that little ball on the front tracks movements to the extreames, better then even the wii motion plus, and do you see any games where you can fist fight like that on the wii? i think not!
Nope actually the movement is literally exactly the same. There's really very little difference in the movement, if there even is any difference it's not noticeable which is pointless. Wii motion plus pretty much took the cake on that.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
PS move Banned1a7c7e438gif
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

PS move Empty Re: PS move

on 6/21/2010, 12:24 pm
@Granadico wrote:I heard supposedly PS made the move around/before Wii did, they just didn't release it cuz it'd be a failure. But wii took that chance and now rape everyone, so its Wii's idea basically. Supposedly.
Nope.
Nintendo had motion sensing controls since the 1990's remember. They sucked because of the bad technology back then, but nintendo had before sony even went into the gaming business.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
PS move Banned1a7c7e438gif
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

PS move Empty Re: PS move

on 6/21/2010, 12:25 pm
@Eric wrote:
@Granadico wrote:I heard supposedly PS made the move around/before Wii did, they just didn't release it cuz it'd be a failure. But wii took that chance and now rape everyone, so its Wii's idea basically. Supposedly.
Nope.
Nintendo had motion sensing controls since the 1990's remember. They sucked because of the bad technology back then, but nintendo had before sony even went into the gaming business.
oh yeah that's true.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

PS move Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

PS move Empty Re: PS move

on 6/21/2010, 12:27 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcQK37qL2_E

lets see the f*cking wii do this!
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

PS move Empty Re: PS move

on 6/21/2010, 12:31 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcQK37qL2_E

lets see the f*cking wii do this!

lol its just a normal shooting game except Wii's graphics aren't that great. The only reason Wii motion sensor seems cheap is cuz 3rd party's keep whoring out games that suck. The true games are Nintendo's actual games. Didn't take Wii till 2010 to make games like that

___________________________________________________________________________________________

PS move Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

PS move Empty Re: PS move

on 6/21/2010, 12:59 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcQK37qL2_E

lets see the f*cking wii do this!
What the hell did that show? lol there was absolutely NOTHING in there that the wii could not do. It worked EXACTLY the same it there was not 1 complex thing that defined some revolution. Just stop slurping and admit PS move is a blatant wii rip off, sony failed epically. This is why Nintendo had E3 in the bag. Like granny said all PS3 has is better graphics, nothing to do with the games themselves. Therefore the "ps3 will do it better" argument was just shown false, and all of you fanboys who were hyped for the PS3's new thing have been shut down.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
PS move Banned1a7c7e438gif
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

PS move Empty Re: PS move

on 6/21/2010, 1:00 pm
I'm still waiting for Brian to come here since he has a PS3

___________________________________________________________________________________________

PS move Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
BDB
BDB
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 3516
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Location : Canada eh!

PS move Empty Re: PS move

on 6/21/2010, 2:53 pm
Me? Or another Bryan, cause I have a PS3 and a wii (which I haven't played for a while I admit) but this is a complete rip-off, and as soon as you put the control behind you, I don't think the eyetoy will detect it -.- PS, just stick to other games, motion is for wii, and they own it Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

PS move Empty Re: PS move

on 6/21/2010, 3:00 pm
I'm slightly wondering why this didn't go under Playstation VS Nintendo LOL
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

PS move Empty Re: PS move

on 6/21/2010, 3:50 pm
BDBstriker wrote:Me? Or another Bryan, cause I have a PS3 and a wii (which I haven't played for a while I admit) but this is a complete rip-off, and as soon as you put the control behind you, I don't think the eyetoy will detect it -.- PS, just stick to other games, motion is for wii, and they own it Very Happy

No Brian, Dark Zero. lol

___________________________________________________________________________________________

PS move Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PS move Empty Re: PS move

on 6/21/2010, 4:14 pm
Since when do we call DZ Bryan... :\

XBOX 360 ftw.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

PS move Purple11

[The Return]
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

PS move Empty Re: PS move

on 6/21/2010, 4:16 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:Since when do we call DZ Bryan... :\

XBOX 360 ftw.

i said Brian with an i >_>

___________________________________________________________________________________________

PS move Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PS move Empty Re: PS move

on 6/21/2010, 4:19 pm
@Granadico wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:Since when do we call DZ Bryan... :\

XBOX 360 ftw.

i said Brian with an i >_>
Although, DZ's name is "Bryan".

___________________________________________________________________________________________

PS move Purple11

[The Return]
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

PS move Empty Re: PS move

on 6/21/2010, 4:20 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:Since when do we call DZ Bryan... :\

XBOX 360 ftw.

i said Brian with an i >_>
Although, DZ's name is "Bryan".

Really O_O i thought it was i this whole time. it even says it on yahoo D:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

PS move Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PS move Empty Re: PS move

on 6/21/2010, 4:21 pm
@Granadico wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:Since when do we call DZ Bryan... :\

XBOX 360 ftw.

i said Brian with an i >_>
Although, DZ's name is "Bryan".

Really O_O i thought it was i this whole time. it even says it on yahoo D:
Well, Idk. :\

Back on topic...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

PS move Purple11

[The Return]
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

PS move Empty Re: PS move

on 6/21/2010, 4:22 pm
If this has a rumble feature i know what girl are gonna use it for

___________________________________________________________________________________________

PS move Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PS move Empty Re: PS move

on 6/21/2010, 4:26 pm
@Granadico wrote:If this has a rumble feature i know what girl are gonna use it for
Of course, to massage their sore feet after a long day of cheerleading. ^.^

___________________________________________________________________________________________

PS move Purple11

[The Return]
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

PS move Empty Re: PS move

on 6/21/2010, 4:26 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Granadico wrote:If this has a rumble feature i know what girl are gonna use it for
Of course, to massage their sore feet after a long day of cheerleading. ^.^

>_>

___________________________________________________________________________________________

PS move Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PS move Empty Re: PS move

on 6/21/2010, 4:30 pm
@Granadico wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Granadico wrote:If this has a rumble feature i know what girl are gonna use it for
Of course, to massage their sore feet after a long day of cheerleading. ^.^

>_>
Well, what else? Razz

___________________________________________________________________________________________

PS move Purple11

[The Return]
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum