Go down
Spritan
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27
View user profile
The ONE thing i can't animate properly on flash is fire. therefore i can't make a fire effect on flash. So eff.
If any of you played LoZ OoT (if you didn't you suck) could any of you make me or know of any already made din's fire king of effect?
Yeah i'm talking about that blazing circular blast around Link that burns everything around him
Spritan
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21
View user profile
So are you looking for a fire tornado?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

Spritan
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27
View user profile
no no, i was looking more for a dome kind of thing. like a dome of fire that increases in size

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
Spritan
Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2012-02-03
View user profile
Hmm interesting. been while since I pulled out gimp and made mugen. I'll take this request.
Spritan
Number of posts : 20163
Registration date : 2010-09-15
View user profile
I'll try to animate this in flash.

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum