Go down
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2012-02-09
View user profile

Project Battle

on 1/2/2013, 10:10 pm
Alright, so far I have been working on a big project that has last quite awhile now. It's getting to the point that I may need some helpers ( As in editors ) to help me finish it. For everyone that has seen my work on the title known as Sonic Advance Battle. The game I plan to make isn't going to be a simple Sonic 2D side scroll-er, but an actual PC Fan game free to the public, that has a story, a VS Mode option ( Not online of course ) and of course the Time Attack option. As everyone knows already, reason why "Battle" is in the title is because the game is going to be a mix of 2D Platforming/Fighting with Blazblue elements. Everything has already been planned and so far I already have characters lined up. I already have a music producer. All I need now is some artist that could help with story based comic book cutscenes. Editors who can help with redefining backgrounds ( meaning making the old ones look like the new ones from Advance 3 ) and skilled Spriters who can help with animated cutscenes. This project is serious, I have been working diligently on it and with that, anyone who would like to join our team and assist in making a "real" Sonic Fan game, please don't hesitate to comment and thank you. (^_^)

By the way, for anyone who would like to know the name of our team, we are known as Team X Zone. ( And no this was not from Project X Zone, we thought of this name due to this project being Sonic related. We thought using the final stage of every Sonic Advance game would fit perfectly. Nothing else! )

Welcome to Team X Zone!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

~Bringer Of Chaos~
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2012-02-09
View user profile

Re: Project Battle

on 2/21/2013, 1:20 pm
Can I get one of the Mods to lock this topic up. It seems no one is interested in assisting me in this project. Its been a good month and few days since its been up, so you can lock it up. I get the memo now. Thanks for listening.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

~Bringer Of Chaos~
Number of posts : 11629
Registration date : 2010-03-07
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: Project Battle

on 2/21/2013, 1:50 pm
Sorry dude... I'll lock this for you.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum