v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

League Of Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: League Of Legends

on 12/31/2012, 4:50 am
@Knux wrote:Its not repetitive at all.
Every single game from the very start, is different.
You have to take into account who you're playing as, who your team is, who you yourself are up against, and the whole enemy team every single game. It will never be the same.
Sieghart wrote:New tactics to experiment with is user-controlled action, the game itself offers little to no variety.
GETWREKTFGGT
But no just because the environment around you changes constantly doesn't make the game's entertainment value renewing and enticing.
@Knux wrote:
Which gives you almost a new experience every time. Sure its the same game, with the same characters, and items and everything, but you play differently almost every game.
It's not a different experience everytime, it's just using differents tactics, if you think that alone eliminates all repetitiveness from this game then that's stupid, you're stupid.

@Knux wrote:
No difficulty? Thats false as fuck.
The difficulty is different every single game, and unlike most games, you don't get to choose how hard it is. Theres no way you mastered it in 1 hour, no way possible. The concept of a game has nothing to do with its difficulty.
No one's saying I mastered it in an hour, the difficulty I experienced whilst playing the game was not challenging in the slightest, sure I didn't fight everyone in the community, sure I might have fought people without that much experience (disregarding the fact I had none as well), but the game failed to provide me with the slightest bit of a challenge, sure it might not be the games fault, but it's not my fault for not getting entertained from the lack of a challenge either.
Sieghart wrote:
Yeah, the community sucks shit. Most everyone is an asshole, but I wouldn't go as far as to say 90% though, 70% sounds a bit better.
That wasn't a serious number but okay

Now you're just acting transcendent.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

League Of Legends - Page 2 Lorde
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 12/31/2012, 8:04 am
if you had played longer you might have found more of a challenge joey. of course it's easy in the beginning, that's because no one knows how to play in the beginning. Especially if you were playing in a bot game.

but as your level gets higher and you find people who are a lot better, the difficulty takes a step up. To the point where you can't really rely on just yourself anymore and you need your teammates to help.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

League Of Legends - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

on 12/31/2012, 8:55 am
@SXR123 wrote:if you had played longer you might have found more of a challenge joey. of course it's easy in the beginning, that's because no one knows how to play in the beginning. Especially if you were playing in a bot game.

but as your level gets higher and you find people who are a lot better, the difficulty takes a step up. To the point where you can't really rely on just yourself anymore and you need your teammates to help.
A game should try to captivate its audience from the beginning, not just use the strategy of keep playing despite being bored to seek some minor entertainment value.

You also make it sound as if the only flaw with this game is a lack of difficulty curve

SXR123
SXR123

on 12/31/2012, 9:12 am
honestly i'm not trying to put a lot of effort to try and sway you to the game. I know you well enough to know that whenever you set your mind on something it's difficult to change it.

anyway, the game did captivate knux and I. I'm just saying that as the levels go on, you continue to find people who are better and who make the game harder. That solves the difficulty thing

the rest I don't care enough to try explaining...

all that really matters is that those who do play the game have fun doing so. Whether or not those flaws you've pointed out may or may not be present, they still enjoy the game. If you were to play longer you might get into it like knux and I did, because honestly I wasn't real convinced in the beginning either but I had someone to play with so it still made it fun.

honestly, i'm rambling on now. I like the game and so do many others, if you don't like it I guess that's your choice. we all have our opinions.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

on 12/31/2012, 9:31 am
@SXR123 wrote:honestly i'm not trying to put a lot of effort to try and sway you to the game. I know you well enough to know that whenever you set your mind on something it's difficult to change it.
Not correct and not relevant
@SXR123 wrote:
anyway, the game did captivate knux and I. I'm just saying that as the levels go on, you continue to find people who are better and who make the game harder. That solves the difficulty thing
This is a silly point.
I had no experience when starting the game, and I played for a while.
During that time, I should have found some sort of challenge logically speaking, since I was a beginner and just learning the mechanics of the game.
You're saying I would need to play against experienced players when I had no experience to make the game challenging?
That doesn't solve the difficulty thing, that just saying there's no difficulty curve.
@SXR123 wrote:
the rest I don't care enough to try explaining...
You cared enough to respond to my response in the first place, you shouldn't just give up halfway through.
@SXR123 wrote:
all that really matters is that those who do play the game have fun doing so. Whether or not those flaws you've pointed out may or may not be present, they still enjoy the game. If you were to play longer you might get into it like knux and I did, because honestly I wasn't real convinced in the beginning either but I had someone to play with so it still made it fun.
If a game fails to captivate me form the beginning, there's no reason why I should keep spending time and attention into it.

@SXR123 wrote:
honestly, i'm rambling on now. I like the game and so do many others, if you don't like it I guess that's your choice. we all have our opinions.
Most worthless and pointless thing typed here.

SXR123
SXR123

on 12/31/2012, 9:38 am
well, I'm sure knux can explain it better than I can.

i'mma just go now... *poof*

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 12/31/2012, 9:52 am
never heard of this game but if it anything like this I'll play...

League Of Legends - Page 2 Untitl15
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

on 12/31/2012, 10:41 am
This game it's horribad, and no face, it's not like that

League Of Legends - Page 2 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500League Of Legends - Page 2 CmHNDLR
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27

on 12/31/2012, 11:52 am
face nope it's not like that, but damn can dat hyun animate. Anyway it's pretty much an RTS but team-based. Most RTSes i've seen give you command over an army. It's like DOTA or HON. If you've heard of smite, it's smite but top-down and not about gods >.>

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

on 12/31/2012, 12:29 pm
I guess if League was a stick fight it would be closer to this
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

on 12/31/2012, 12:32 pm
@Knux wrote:I guess if League was a stick fight it would be closer to this
That ^ if you have a lot of imagination

League Of Legends - Page 2 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500League Of Legends - Page 2 CmHNDLR
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 12/31/2012, 12:35 pm
the only comp online game ive ever played was guild wars,and even that got old fast.

League Of Legends - Page 2 Untitl15
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/31/2012, 12:58 pm
lemme tell ya face, i have been playing league for about a year and 3 months now and it never got old to me. I haven't played it in 2 weeks and i miss it. Thankfully i got skyrim for my PS3 so I don't miss it as much as I did this summer in which I already had completed and gotten tired of every game in the house and my graphics card burned down so i couldn't play league. Or minecraft. Or terraria. Or anything there really. but yeah my point is: it hardly gets old for most people.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

on 12/31/2012, 1:26 pm
Elder Scrolls MMO > ALLL ONLINE GAMES
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

on 12/31/2012, 2:12 pm
@Toxic wrote:Elder Scrolls MMO > ALLL ONLINE GAMES
It hasn't even been released yet.
Stop being a stupid cunt

Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/31/2012, 4:31 pm
wait... i just noticed, Sieghart, thou art banned but you can post. Are you above the law or something? Oo

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 12/31/2012, 4:51 pm
@Double0Epic wrote:wait... i just noticed, Sieghart, thou art banned but you can post. Are you above the law or something? Oo
He's an admin, he can do whatever the hell he wants basically, only Eric (creator) has more power. He just changed his mushrooms (ranking) to banned but didn't actually ban himself

League Of Legends - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/31/2012, 8:00 pm
huh, that's cool i guess. Regardless and getting back on topic -even though i was the one to change it >.> -
i'm more of a carry/solo top kinda guy. Recently got Draven which made me have to get a lot better at positioning. i guess that improves me for every other character but it made me overly careful when i didn't need to. i've actually let a lot of kills escape by being afraid of feeding when i could have gotten them with ease in retrospective. oh well. better safe than sorry i guess.
ANIME SPRITER7.4
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2011-12-10

on 1/26/2013, 9:25 pm
bump
i'm going to start playing this game with a few friends

Fc: 4184-3289-5900
League Of Legends - Page 2 SinisterSmile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum