Go down
InJustX
InJustX
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2012-11-16
Location : FonTuckey!
https://www.facebook.com/InJustX

League Of Legends Empty League Of Legends

on 12/30/2012, 3:18 pm
I Swear I haven't seen a topic for this, if i missed it, my bad but, Does Anyone Else Here Play League Of Legends? I know its a slightly time consuming game, a good reason why not a lot of animators would play it but still its fun as fk.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

League Of Legends Tumblr_m94d7uvlNp1qbphcgo1_500
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

League Of Legends Empty Re: League Of Legends

on 12/30/2012, 4:14 pm
Knux and I do.

no one else here plays because they're buttfaces.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

League Of Legends Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27
Location : Lisbon, Portugal

League Of Legends Empty Re: League Of Legends

on 12/30/2012, 4:58 pm
^
LIE! I play LoL too. except i doubt anyone here plays on the EUWest server ._.
just got to level 30 2 weeks ago like 2 days before my pc crashed :/. Dang it i only managed to play 2 draft pick matches. those are waaaaay different than what I was used to.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

League Of Legends Empty Re: League Of Legends

on 12/30/2012, 5:02 pm
this game is stupid and 90% of the playerbase is gigantic retarded tools

___________________________________________________________________________________________

League Of Legends Lorde
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

League Of Legends Empty Re: League Of Legends

on 12/30/2012, 5:05 pm
Sieghart wrote:this game is stupid and 90% of the playerbase is gigantic retarded tools
Stop that.
Unless you're gonna be able to actually explain why you believe that at some point in the thread so that this post could actually have a point.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
League Of Legends Banned1a7c7e438gif
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

League Of Legends Empty Re: League Of Legends

on 12/30/2012, 5:14 pm
Explain which?
The game is stupidly redundant, repetitive, has no difficulty to it thus making it feel like a chore than something to actually gain entertainment from.
The playerbase is just awful and if you've played the game for more than an hour you can see that for yourself

___________________________________________________________________________________________

League Of Legends Lorde
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27
Location : Lisbon, Portugal

League Of Legends Empty Re: League Of Legends

on 12/30/2012, 5:34 pm
yeeeahh...no.

Your difficulty point: It all depends on who you are up against, if you face off against newbies then it's obvious you will have an easier time. I for one keep getting people with really good scores on their profile thing. If you haven't gotten up to a certain level then of course it's a walk in the park.

Your redundancy point: Ok it seems to have no point to it. then again, what point does multi-player COD have? and yet it is much more played than the actual single player. Ends up being the same. Hell the point is to be the best. Think of it like Pokemon º-º"

Your repetitiveness point: Not exactly. See if you think about it you can always try out new strategies and item builds. as well as the sheer fact that not all items work for all characters.
Also you will notice that using the same build for the same character every time doesn't work. You need to adapt your build to what your opponents do.

The player base point: Sure LoL has some really fucked up community but so do other games such as COD which i referred already. Not all players are bad and that exactly what LoL's Tribunal is for. Punishing players that disrespect the rules. and if you say 90% of the community is "Gigantic Retarded Tools", explain why. What did they do to you? Let's not forget the fact that there are some douche bags that are already pros and decide to create a new account just to mess with the newbies. Don't insult the majority of the community because the little time frame that you suggested implies that you played only one or two games. That can't exactly give you a good view of the entirety of this community.

Sure i respect your opinion and therefore you should respect mine. i may not like a lot of the games you play but i wouldn't go as far as calling it stupid.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

League Of Legends Empty Re: League Of Legends

on 12/30/2012, 6:43 pm
My friends love to play this game but i don't see what's so special

___________________________________________________________________________________________

League Of Legends Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

League Of Legends Empty Re: League Of Legends

on 12/30/2012, 6:53 pm
@Double0Epic wrote:yeeeahh...no.

Your difficulty point: It all depends on who you are up against, if you face off against newbies then it's obvious you will have an easier time. I for one keep getting people with really good scores on their profile thing. If you haven't gotten up to a certain level then of course it's a walk in the park.
You make it sound as if I had experience when playing the game.
I didn't, I grasped the concept and from there on there was no challenge.
@Double0Epic wrote:
Your redundancy point: Ok it seems to have no point to it. then again, what point does multi-player COD have? and yet it is much more played than the actual single player. Ends up being the same. Hell the point is to be the best. Think of it like Pokemon º-º"
All of those are perfect examples of redundant games that lose their entertainment value after about an hour, what's your point?
@Double0Epic wrote:
Your repetitiveness point: Not exactly. See if you think about it you can always try out new strategies and item builds. as well as the sheer fact that not all items work for all characters.
Also you will notice that using the same build for the same character every time doesn't work. You need to adapt your build to what your opponents do.
New tactics to experiment with is user-controlled action, the game itself offers little to no variety.
@Double0Epic wrote:
The player base point: Sure LoL has some really fucked up community but so do other games such as COD which i referred already.
You make it sound as if having another bad game with another bad community excuses one game's faults.
@Double0Epic wrote:
Not all players are bad and that exactly what LoL's Tribunal is for. Punishing players that disrespect the rules.
@Double0Epic wrote:
You make it sound like the only way for a community to be bad is to break rules.
and if you say 90% of the community is "Gigantic Retarded Tools", explain why. What did they do to you?
To me personally? Nothing.
The majority of them are very condescending elitists, immature twats, a combination of those two, or just very antagonistic flamers.
@Double0Epic wrote:
Sure i respect your opinion and therefore you should respect mine. i may not like a lot of the games you play but i wouldn't go as far as calling it stupid.
That's not how respect works but okay.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

League Of Legends Lorde
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27
Location : Lisbon, Portugal

League Of Legends Empty Re: League Of Legends

on 12/30/2012, 7:06 pm
hey you exposed your points on your take on the game and i exposed what i thought about your thought on it. I never disrespected it in any way, shape or form

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
InJustX
InJustX
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2012-11-16
Location : FonTuckey!
https://www.facebook.com/InJustX

League Of Legends Empty Re: League Of Legends

on 12/30/2012, 10:18 pm
Sieg makes alot of good points, but hey im a gigantic retarded tool >< I can't help it. The idea of queuing for a match and doing whatever the hell i feel like to dominate a game is a little to enthralling for me to pass up. Maybe a year ago i stopped playing cuz it was way too repetitive and idiotic to deal with. Now i have to get a game in everyday, just so i can try something new, or just to go kick ass and make myself feel better.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

League Of Legends Tumblr_m94d7uvlNp1qbphcgo1_500
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

League Of Legends Empty Re: League Of Legends

on 12/30/2012, 10:47 pm
@Double0Epic wrote:hey you exposed your points on your take on the game and i exposed what i thought about your thought on it. I never disrespected it in any way, shape or form
hes not saying you didn't respect him, he's saying just because you respect him he doesn't have to respect you. i.e. he's an ass

___________________________________________________________________________________________

League Of Legends Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

League Of Legends Empty Re: League Of Legends

on 12/30/2012, 10:50 pm
LoL is actually a pretty fun game once you get to play.

If you were to watch me and knux play, you'd be laughing. Not because the game is funny, but because me and knux make a lot of funny sounds when we're playing. Say we're running away from an enemy, I will most likely start screaming like a little school girl, while if he's being chase he'll start making grunting sounds that make it sound as if he's trying to take a huge, massive shit.


___________________________________________________________________________________________

League Of Legends Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Location : The core of your heart <3

League Of Legends Empty Re: League Of Legends

on 12/30/2012, 11:10 pm
Its not repetitive at all.
Every single game from the very start, is different.
You have to take into account who you're playing as, who your team is, who you yourself are up against, and the whole enemy team every single game. It will never be the same.
Which gives you almost a new experience every time. Sure its the same game, with the same characters, and items and everything, but you play differently almost every game.

No difficulty? Thats false as fuck.
The difficulty is different every single game, and unlike most games, you don't get to choose how hard it is. Theres no way you mastered it in 1 hour, no way possible. The concept of a game has nothing to do with its difficulty.

Yeah, the community sucks shit. Most everyone is an asshole, but I wouldn't go as far as to say 90% though, 70% sounds a bit better.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

League Of Legends Empty Re: League Of Legends

on 12/30/2012, 11:26 pm
@SXR123 wrote:LoL is actually a pretty fun game once you get to play.

If you were to watch me and knux play, you'd be laughing. Not because the game is funny, but because me and knux make a lot of funny sounds when we're playing. Say we're running away from an enemy, I will most likely start screaming like a little school girl, while if he's being chase he'll start making grunting sounds that make it sound as if he's trying to take a huge, massive shit.
That's not a good argument you're just making the game fun yourselves Razz

___________________________________________________________________________________________

League Of Legends Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
NTA
NTA
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 76
Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2011-01-09

League Of Legends Empty Re: League Of Legends

on 12/30/2012, 11:37 pm
games are gay

virtual reality is where its at

___________________________________________________________________________________________

League Of Legends 96m4
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Location : The core of your heart <3

League Of Legends Empty Re: League Of Legends

on 12/30/2012, 11:43 pm
@NTA wrote:games are gay

virtual reality is where its at
Boy that virtual reality sure is great!
League Of Legends Virtualboy-2jpg
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

League Of Legends Empty Re: League Of Legends

on 12/30/2012, 11:47 pm
I only pointed out how knux and I have fun when we play together.

But what knux said sounds better.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

League Of Legends Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
InJustX
InJustX
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2012-11-16
Location : FonTuckey!
https://www.facebook.com/InJustX

League Of Legends Empty Re: League Of Legends

on 12/30/2012, 11:59 pm
SxR, Knux, you guys ever wanna play a match with an extra, im not that bad and solo queuing all day get lonely sometimes

___________________________________________________________________________________________

League Of Legends Tumblr_m94d7uvlNp1qbphcgo1_500
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

League Of Legends Empty Re: League Of Legends

on 12/31/2012, 12:11 am
What's your level?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

League Of Legends Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
InJustX
InJustX
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2012-11-16
Location : FonTuckey!
https://www.facebook.com/InJustX

League Of Legends Empty Re: League Of Legends

on 12/31/2012, 12:41 am
I am 30, i think i have around 300 wins, maybe 400. I's look right now but im in the middle of some stuff

___________________________________________________________________________________________

League Of Legends Tumblr_m94d7uvlNp1qbphcgo1_500
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

League Of Legends Empty Re: League Of Legends

on 12/31/2012, 12:42 am
Who do you usually play as?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

League Of Legends Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
InJustX
InJustX
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2012-11-16
Location : FonTuckey!
https://www.facebook.com/InJustX

League Of Legends Empty Re: League Of Legends

on 12/31/2012, 12:52 am
I usually Play eve, because for some ungodly reason i dominate 90% of my games with her, other wise i usually use Rengar, Elise, and Skarner.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

League Of Legends Tumblr_m94d7uvlNp1qbphcgo1_500
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

League Of Legends Empty Re: League Of Legends

on 12/31/2012, 12:59 am
Knux usually plays support while I jungle, although he and I do often middle.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

League Of Legends Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
InJustX
InJustX
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2012-11-16
Location : FonTuckey!
https://www.facebook.com/InJustX

League Of Legends Empty Re: League Of Legends

on 12/31/2012, 1:08 am
Nice, someone who can support, because I a horrible support except with Taric. My Mid is okay but i havent done it in awhile.
Well I like it im an okay Adc and my Top is beastly, unless i get a dumb counter like Kayle

___________________________________________________________________________________________

League Of Legends Tumblr_m94d7uvlNp1qbphcgo1_500
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum