Go down
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr Lange Animates Death Battles

12/25/2012, 9:32 am
@SXR123 wrote:Honestly, I don't think they're giving goku enough credit.

But Crazy, Goku has been known to take a serious beating and come back fighting. He's not one to be taken down so easily, despite his opponents being stronger than him.

Just look at the fight against freeza. Goku was exhausted to the point that he couldn't swim and after piccolo pulled him out of the water he went super saiyan and kicked freeza's ever living ass, back to physical form.

I know, the fight might not be over quickly but if Supes is doing what I think he's doing, its gonna be pretty hard for Goku to recover. Honestly Goku's never really fought someone like this. Supes is faster and more durable than anyone from his universe, and this was just him holding back.

The frieza saga wasn't even Goku's worse beat down. I say his fight with Piccolo was the most brutal. With that being said, like Superman said "This might take longer than I thought."

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 4 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr Lange Animates Death Battles

12/25/2012, 9:34 am
More durable then buu? now, i'm sure supes would lose in a fight against kid buu, despite how strong he is.

But, who knows who'll win.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 4 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan

12/25/2012, 9:40 am
@SXR123 wrote:More durable then buu? now, i'm sure supes would lose in a fight against kid buu, despite how strong he is.

But, who knows who'll win.

Buu wasn't durable at all, he just had a regenerative factor. Something Supes also has btw, but to a less extent. However it would still be useful in battle if anyone ever managed to pierce his skin.

Mr. Lange will win. He will be responsible for creating this master piece the internet has waited decades for :3

SpiralWarrior
SpiralWarrior
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2012-12-18

12/25/2012, 10:43 am
Holy hell that was amazing. It is an improvement from his last venture into 3-D territory. I do like how they are in character in this one. Goku's already in SSJ2 and Superman is just now starting to take this seriously. Things are looking bad for Goku but let's see if he can turn the tables.

Also I agree this must be a strong form of Supes if he's speed blitz'ing like that, I don't recall him being that well of a martial artist either, not on Goku's calibur anyways, those quick exchanges they have should always end in Goku's favor imo.
NTA
NTA
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2011-01-09

12/25/2012, 12:50 pm
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:Supermans going to win, because like I thought, Goku is doing little to no damage to the bastard. The kamehameha did nothing, and I doubt Goku can actually kill him with the power-pole, the only thing that seemed to do any damage. Superman seems a little faster than Goku as I thought, he hit him with 2 blitz already and Goku couldn't do shit but take it. The things keeping Goku alive this far are his Super Sayian durability and his combat smarts/skills. It seemed like at the end Superman was preparing to do a planetary speed blitz, so if Goku doesn't act fast or go SSJ3, this should be over. Although since the characters seem to be in character right now, I doubt Supes is going to try and kill him already, but if he doesn't Goku will just get back up.

This is looking good and everything is as it should be. However I can't tell what Superman this is, has to be a powerful version though because he is using a lot of speed blitz's.

That's short for Goku is going to win

@BlueShenron wrote:I only have one question why are superman and goku fighting in a city, goku would never start a fight in the middle of a city

Unless it's uninhabitied

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 4 96m4
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

12/25/2012, 1:44 pm
their using allstar/modern superman.

and theres footage in supermans preview that shows him moving that fast

http://www.screwattack.com/shows/originals/death-battle/death-battle-preview-superman

superman also moves that fast during his fight with the elite 4 that face posted 1000 pages ago.

as for goku not sensing his energy, well his senses doesn't allways stop surprise attacks in the show anyways, their are moments where he doesn't notice untill its the very last second,

also goku takes energy from the sun for the spirit bomb so superman being solar powered should not stop goku for sensing him. and ki is in all life forms anyways.

and personally i think goku's taken worse beatings than the one supes is dishing so far, like broly, jenimba 2nd form, omega shenron

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 4 Ichigo10
SXR123
SXR123

12/25/2012, 3:16 pm
Goku doesn't take energy from just the sun, he takes energy from EVERYTHING, even supes himself.

Plus, goku sensing energy may not always tell him where his opponents are

but he can at least know when they're directly behind them or not.

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 4 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
SpiralWarrior
SpiralWarrior
Spritan
Spritan

12/25/2012, 5:11 pm
@SXR123 wrote:Goku doesn't take energy from just the sun, he takes energy from EVERYTHING, even supes himself.

I don't think a Spirit Bomb isn't the almighty energy sucker like you're making it sound like. Goku doesn't just absorb energy from everything (even his enemies) when he creates a spirit bomb, whenever he's made one, he's had to ASK whatever he needs energy from to take it. Whether it be the planet, people, or the entire freaking galaxy, he's always asked for it's energy. So I doubt he can just drain Superman freely like that.
SXR123
SXR123

12/25/2012, 5:30 pm
maybe not from his enemies, but from everything else yeah.

take a look at when he first made it against vegeta. or when he made it against freeza.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

12/25/2012, 6:10 pm
Goku can take energy from all life, including plants, I'm guessing so long as they agree. If the universe is feeling Jewish goku's spirit bomb may be undermined.

On another note.
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Kryptonite#Pink_Kryptonite
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Watch your ass.
Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 4 Banned1a7c7e438gif
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

12/25/2012, 6:19 pm
wouldn't takeing it from other people/animals count as outside help?.

he'd have to rely on plants, water, and stars if he uses it in death battle

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 4 Ichigo10
SpiralWarrior
SpiralWarrior
Spritan
Spritan

12/25/2012, 6:39 pm
@SXR123 wrote:maybe not from his enemies, but from everything else yeah.

take a look at when he first made it against vegeta. or when he made it against freeza.

Yeah, and I recall him asking Earth/Namek for it's energy.
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

12/26/2012, 1:07 am
Hey guys thanks for having a 90/1 ratio of debate vs animation feedback, almost as bad as the youtube vid itself. They actually get a leaked version of the first half of the fight and all that fucking happens is more of the endless debate. I found one comment about the quality of the fight animation:
"Nice"

The city is indeed deserted. Goku will be going through all his forms, so keep that in mind.
It is modern Superman, they said that in the Superman preview vid already.

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 4 Fzero%20death%20race
NTA
NTA
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2011-01-09

12/26/2012, 1:28 am
O_O Are those custom models?

Most buildings must keep a spare krypronite rock in case superman is fighting :p

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 4 96m4
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

12/26/2012, 4:31 am
@NTA wrote:O_O Are those custom models?

Most buildings must keep a spare krypronite rock in case superman is fighting :p
Superman is from MK vs DC, and Goku is from one of the Budokai games. However, both characters' models underwent heavy editing and cleanup, custom rigging, and a lot of redone texturing and custom materials. So, with the amount of work I put into them, they're practically half-custom. All the rest of the models are custom. Except the cars. I found those on a free 3d resource somewhere and edited them a bit.

Also, that was the Lex Corp building he blew up, in case you didn't notice. Not that LEX CORP of all places would keep kryptonite.

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 4 Fzero%20death%20race
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

12/26/2012, 5:11 am
You're welcome langey kins

You know I just noticed this but Goku's voice sounds like the voice from DBZ abridge and not his legit voice~

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 4 Lorde
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

12/26/2012, 6:23 am
Pink Kryptonite
In Supergirl (vol. 4) #79, when Linda Danvers takes the original Kara Zor-El's place and arrives in the Pre-Crisis era, there is a comical scene where Superman is apparently exposed to Pink Kryptonite, with the implication that it temporarily turned him gay.
pffff hahaha xD

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 4 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 4 CmHNDLR
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

12/26/2012, 7:52 am
Sieghart wrote:You're welcome langey kins

You know I just noticed this but Goku's voice sounds like the voice from DBZ abridge and not his legit voice~
yes its the same guy from the abrdged series and sups is itjustsomerandomguy (I love his vids)

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 4 Untitl15
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06

12/26/2012, 3:38 pm
Ah I missed it. Darn.

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 4 Siglookingassnigga
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan

12/26/2012, 4:39 pm
The video was gay. Didn't have enough Batman (who could solo this fight btw)

Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06

12/26/2012, 5:08 pm
You should die in a fire. ^

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 4 Siglookingassnigga
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

12/27/2012, 3:17 am
@Face wrote:

yes its the same guy from the abrdged series
shut up and die pls

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 4 Lorde
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

12/27/2012, 7:54 am
Sieghart wrote:
@Face wrote:

yes its the same guy from the abrdged series
shut up and die pls
make me bitch.Now be silent before I intimidate you with my blackness, mayonnaise.

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 4 Samuel-l-jackson-stare

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 4 Untitl15
SXR123
SXR123

12/27/2012, 8:29 am
Lange, as much as I would LOVE to give you criticism, you animate on a level far beyond our comprehension, we ants do not compare to your epic skills. The only kind of criticism we could offer is if it was something totally obvious. The only one I could think to give you helpful criticism would be eric.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

12/27/2012, 9:52 am
@SXR123 wrote:Lange, as much as I would LOVE to give you criticism, you animate on a level far beyond our comprehension, we ants do not compare to your epic skills. The only kind of criticism we could offer is if it was something totally obvious. The only one I could think to give you helpful criticism would be eric.
And I already gave him my quote.

You see Lange, kind of sucks to be alone in the "I animate like a god" level.

Watch your ass.
Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 4 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum