Go down
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 3 Empty Re: Mr Lange Animates Death Battles

12/23/2012, 2:41 pm
@SXR123 wrote:Luigi, he is. He's being paid to do this. why wouldn't he deliver?
THE AGNONY SXR THE AGNOY OF WAITING FOR WHO WILL WIN

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 3 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 3 2lax69
Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 3 TZmdW
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 3 Empty Re: Mr Lange Animates Death Battles

12/23/2012, 2:47 pm
honestly, I have a feeling it's going to be supes. It's just a hunch, but I've got a feeling supes is going to be the victor.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

12/23/2012, 6:17 pm
i stoped caring who, either way it will be a good fight.

seriously a planet mover vs a planet destroyer.(well he's capable of it anyways) sounds pretty damn even to me.

even if your fav char loses, regardless of who it is, in the end you can still be satisfied knowing it could have gone either way. also it'd be a pretty kick ass fight to fatch.

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 3 Ichigo10
SXR123
SXR123

12/23/2012, 6:20 pm
how do I fatch shock? I'd like to know.

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

12/23/2012, 6:51 pm
easy, its like watching...but you close your eyes and ears. and sense it dbz style.

its a word i made up with the same definition for senseing a fight :3

SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

12/23/2012, 7:49 pm
@Luigiman364 wrote:AGNONY AGNOY

Oh man I lol'd
NTA
NTA
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2011-01-09

12/23/2012, 10:39 pm
Naruto will win :)

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 3 96m4
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

12/24/2012, 8:49 am
@NTA wrote:Naruto will win :)
Get out now

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 3 Awkwar10
Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 3 Pikach11
BlueShenron
BlueShenron
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2012-04-05

12/24/2012, 7:05 pm
I only have one question why are superman and goku fighting in a city, goku would never start a fight in the middle of a city
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

12/24/2012, 7:14 pm
aaaand here comes the small details

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 3 Lorde
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

12/24/2012, 8:53 pm
@BlueShenron wrote:I only have one question why are superman and goku fighting in a city, goku would never start a fight in the middle of a city

because its fun, nuff said.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

12/24/2012, 9:10 pm
I totally forgot about this.....LOL

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 3 Untitl15
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

12/24/2012, 9:15 pm
FUCK THE SYSTEM!

Watch your ass.
Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 3 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

12/24/2012, 9:19 pm
well now merry fucking christmas to me

Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

12/24/2012, 9:44 pm
Supermans going to win, because like I thought, Goku is doing little to no damage to the bastard. The kamehameha did nothing, and I doubt Goku can actually kill him with the power-pole, the only thing that seemed to do any damage. Superman seems a little faster than Goku as I thought, he hit him with 2 blitz already and Goku couldn't do shit but take it. The things keeping Goku alive this far are his Super Sayian durability and his combat smarts/skills. It seemed like at the end Superman was preparing to do a planetary speed blitz, so if Goku doesn't act fast or go SSJ3, this should be over. Although since the characters seem to be in character right now, I doubt Supes is going to try and kill him already, but if he doesn't Goku will just get back up.

This is looking good and everything is as it should be. However I can't tell what Superman this is, has to be a powerful version though because he is using a lot of speed blitz's.

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 3 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

12/24/2012, 10:46 pm
I thought lange said he was going to do this one in sprites

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

12/24/2012, 11:50 pm
Sieghart wrote:I thought lange said he was going to do this one in sprites
he said he might,then he changed his mind.

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

12/24/2012, 11:57 pm
face you can shut your whore mouth

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

12/25/2012, 5:55 am
Animation is hardly perfect by any means, but it's a massive improvement over Cloud vs Link.

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 3 UZ3PNb5
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

12/25/2012, 8:02 am
well uh i believe lange is still trying to get it done as quickly as possible so that means that it's not really gonna look perfect

however, if that's already looking like that, i'm scared to even think what his actual super polished stuff is gonna look like
SXR123
SXR123

12/25/2012, 8:55 am
Honestly, I don't think they're giving goku enough credit.

But Crazy, Goku has been known to take a serious beating and come back fighting. He's not one to be taken down so easily, despite his opponents being stronger than him.

Just look at the fight against freeza. Goku was exhausted to the point that he couldn't swim and after piccolo pulled him out of the water he went super saiyan and kicked freeza's ever living ass, back to physical form.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

12/25/2012, 9:16 am
2:50 that's why i love Goku

Their voices are a bit... mehhhh... a bit weak will be the word
Why do i feel that Goku isn't as it maximum :C
SXR123
SXR123

12/25/2012, 9:27 am
What really bugs me is the fact that it looks they're making goku rely on his sight rather than what he usually does.

Goku can sense energy, so he should be able to tell where superman is at all times, or at least when he's behind him.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
InfernoTPX
InfernoTPX
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2012-07-18

12/25/2012, 9:29 am
^what sxr said but with him(superman) using solar energy wouldn't that kinda defeat the purpose:/

TEAM Wingless hawks
Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 3 Air-gear-o
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

12/25/2012, 9:32 am
Blitz n' Burst wrote:Animation is hardly perfect by any means, but it's a massive improvement over Cloud vs Link.
This is one of the most ball busting comments ever

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum