39 posters
Go down
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 6 Empty Re: Mr Lange Animates Death Battles

12/31/2012, 3:42 pm
Batman can beat superman, he's not exaggerated.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 6 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 6 Empty Re: Mr Lange Animates Death Battles

12/31/2012, 3:44 pm
@SXR123 wrote:I'm glad batman lost in his fight, as cool as he is, he's really exaggerated a lot. Still, they're right in saying that, if given enough time, bats can beat almost anyone.

cept goku.

he's pretty, weaknessless.
with time to plan batman could kill goku with almost no effort. its as I said goku is powerful but not on the molecular level case in point the heart virus.All bats would need to do is

Batman)
"Before we fight to the death Goku its customary in my world to have a hearty meal before battle"

(Goku)
"YAY Im starving I haven't eaten in hours (eating sounds)

(Batman)
(death stare)

(Goku)
hey Aren't you gonna eat too?

(Batman)
...No you go on a head

(Goku)
REALLY! Ok......(More eating sounds)
......uhg.....UGGGG! I feel kinda funny.....

(Batman)

(Goku)
(Collapse ....soon after dies

(SUPER STREET FIGHT 4 ANNOUNCER)

K.O!!!!!

(Sups)
what....happen to him? What did you do Bruce?

(Batman)
I put A little something in his food.

(Superman)
What?

(Batman)
...Nothing much...just The Black Plague,Polio,Smallpox,Cholera,Ebola,Malaria,Bubonic Plague,Spanish Flu,Influenza,AIDS magnified by 1OO.

(Superman)
Jesus Christ bruce!!! WHAT THE HELL....?

(Batman)
(Walking Away) Bitch don goofed, Hey Clark could you go fly that in the sun for me?

Last edited by Face on 12/31/2012, 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 6 Untitl15
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

12/31/2012, 3:55 pm
and then goku insta transmissions his soul back to the battlefield and blast bats on the spot making a double ko.

that or king kai uses telepathy to warn goku about the poison in his food.

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 6 Ichigo10
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

12/31/2012, 4:03 pm
death battle rules

no outside help bro

no life after death

Anonymous

12/31/2012, 4:18 pm
Goku is scared of needles. With prep Batman would discover and exploit this fear, because that's his thing. Also Batman has made suits that put him on par with Superman or atleast let him stand a chance. Goku isn't indestructible like Superman and also Batman is a far better fighter and strategist then Goku or Superman could ever hope to become. Batman has even fought with Wonder Woman who is basically a God (or Demi-God, she's strong as fuck basically).

So as long as Batman had prep against Goku, he would win, possibly even easily.
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

12/31/2012, 4:37 pm
^ That's what people said about Spiderman Vs. Batman and look what happened LOL
Even though Goku has showed that he's not really inteligent, but when it comes in fighting he always has aces up its sleeve and has showed he thinks quickly in battles.

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 6 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 6 CmHNDLR
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

12/31/2012, 4:46 pm
@Face wrote:death battle rules

no outside help bro

no life after death

if bats gets prep time then goku gets telekinetic help...also in case you forgot he didn't get prep time in death battle.....so your strategy for bats preparing for goku is completely invalid.

EDIT:besides goku got a cure for the heart virus...also when you get sick and live through it your body develops antibodies for said disease...and considering it almost killed him(I say almost because without the cure he would have died) I'd say his immune system got a bigger boost from that experience than one would normally get.(you know the whole "get stronger from near death" thing)

Anonymous

12/31/2012, 5:37 pm
Saulgp wrote:^ That's what people said about Spiderman Vs. Batman and look what happened LOL
Even though Goku has showed that he's not really inteligent, but when it comes in fighting he always has aces up its sleeve and has showed he thinks quickly in battles.

Batman had no prep and only had his ordinary weapons in that fight.

Batman without prep <<<<<<<<< Batman with prep
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

12/31/2012, 5:43 pm
Batman knew in where he was getting. Even though he could have done a good strategy, better than Spiderman sure.

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 6 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 6 CmHNDLR
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

12/31/2012, 6:00 pm
yes batman with prep is alot better than batman without prep.

but keep in mind that in death battle characters are not going to know about each other unless they come from the same universe. also they also stated in bats vs spider that if they did give bats prep time the same would be done for spiderman, wich means if bats fought goku with prep then goku would also know about bats, the prep thing is not exclusive, and while goku is not the smartest fighter he does make strategies mid battle(or perhaps improvisation is a better term) and he's fought people smarter than him before who have also tried to exploit his weaknesses(or what they considered a weakness anyways such as how he cares for others or is forgiving)

and a needle wouldn't really do much againts goku in an actual fight, after all he did block trunks swords with just his finger, simply powering up would shatter the needle.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

12/31/2012, 6:12 pm
@5h0ck wrote:
@Face wrote:death battle rules

no outside help bro

no life after death

if bats gets prep time then goku gets telekinetic help...also in case you forgot he didn't get prep time in death battle.....so your strategy for bats preparing for goku is completely invalid.

EDIT:besides goku got a cure for the heart virus...also when you get sick and live through it your body develops antibodies for said disease...and considering it almost killed him(I say almost because without the cure he would have died) I'd say his immune system got a bigger boost from that experience than one would normally get.(you know the whole "get stronger from near death" thing)

If Batman has prep time then he would most likely know about goku telekinesis Ability in which he would set up a device to interrupt it. Therefor making Your point of view in valid

Also goku had a heart virus, did you even read the list of diseases I put up there Aint no Immune system (big boost or not) helping you with all that at once.

Goku VS Batman+ prep time =goku die... easily

class dismissed

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

12/31/2012, 6:27 pm
yea diseases don't kill in an instint or at least not the same moment you get them and saiyans are stronger than humans so even the deadliest things to us will take longer to kill them and considering 5 minutes in dbz = butload of episodes.
that gives goku more than enough time to just send bats into space or just blow the planet right there.

second goku might not be a strategest but if batman is allowed to know things about goku then goku would at least know that batman is a master of strategy making him cautious of anything batman did, he wouldn't just dive into a platter his enemy laid out.

and since you wanna talk prep time....nothing says prep like a bit of dbz bullshit time travel to the future and seeing just what his opponent has in store...or someone from the future going to the past and warning him....or just a visit to roshi's sister the fucken fortune teller.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

12/31/2012, 7:07 pm
What? Look up the diseases I listed up there.they Are instant kills my friend And incurable. And Saiyans are physically stronger but goku can be blinded, confused, he has childlike innocence so he is very gullible, or in my example susceptible to sickness, nerve gases,sleep gases, there are so many ways to kill goku.he has never really fought a intellectual person,he has fought strategist but this was till a pound for pound fight. Batman would not even have to physically fight goku. LOL

Again Goku is like a child mentally look at his fight with freiza,even After All of that he still wanted to spare his life. Batman would capitalize on that moron in a instant. Goku would most likely fall ass backward into killing himself.

time travle? yea because that worked so well in the cell saga.Goku was warned about the virus and not only did he not take the medicine, that fool left it home and tried to fight through it LMFAO!!! vegeta saved that dumb ass life.

same with baba just cause you know whats gonna happen, doesn't mean you can do anything to stop it.

Also how much Outside help is he gonna get?

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

12/31/2012, 7:26 pm
prep time is before battle...so really he's not getting help mid battle.

besides one of batmans main methods of getting info about his enemies include INTEROGATION...so he's makeing people like chichi and bulma talk about gokus abilities. so i don't wanna hear you complain. besides both prep and outside help have not been allowed in a death battle...so if you wanna keep bringing prep up i can bring whatever bs strat i can, and if you don't wanna use death battle rules(wich by the way also take away any emotions that prevent killing) you'd have to use a diff strat than poisning goku because batman doesn't kill, he beats people up then arrest...

oh and since those deseases you listed are incurable(and extreamly contagious i might add) batman would die before he even had a chance to try to give it to goku....so yea your plan just killed batman before they met.

EDIT: also did a quick look up on the diseases you listed, yea not instant(at least not my definition of instant wich would be anywhere between 1 second to 10 minutes) in fact most of the ones you listed take about 1-7 days, and others being variable from person to person wich can end up being from 2-5 hours a few days or a few weeks for the lucky ones, now thats just ignoring the fact that you said magnified by 100...wich considering how dangerous they already are batman would not only increase the risk of him getting something but it could spred through the freaken world...yea batmans not gonna risk killing the world(himself included) for 1 man, and if he did it'd most likely be a double ko assuming he was able to give goku the disease before dieing himself,

Last edited by 5h0ck on 12/31/2012, 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27

12/31/2012, 8:14 pm
^word. Face i do believe 5h0ck's got this one.
On other news: The trailer for it mentioned "the end of an era"
do you guys think this will be the last deathbattle?

Last edited by Double0Epic on 12/31/2012, 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
NTA
NTA
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2011-01-09

12/31/2012, 8:14 pm
they die and the victor is ash

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 6 96m4
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

12/31/2012, 8:26 pm
@Double0Epic wrote:^word. Face i do believe 5h0ck's got this one.
On other news: The trailer for it mentioned "the end of an era"
do you guys think this will be the last deathbattle?
No, it was referencing 2012 new age and all, not the end of deathbattle

Watch your ass.
Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 6 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan

12/31/2012, 8:31 pm
@Eric wrote:
goodie. i actually really enjoy those. me and my friends sometimes bet on who wins º-º
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

^yea.

thats pretty much why its original release date was the 21st.
besides langes contract is for the next what....2-3 years right?

it'd be dumb if db ended with this. unless we really did die then death battles not going anywhere for the time being.

Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan

@Eric wrote:
goodie. i actually really enjoy those. me and my friends sometimes bet on who wins º-º

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
NTA
NTA
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2011-01-09

12/31/2012, 9:01 pm
does any of those bets include naruto?

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 6 96m4
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

12/31/2012, 9:30 pm
@5h0ck wrote:prep time is before battle...so really he's not getting help mid battle.

besides one of batmans main methods of getting info about his enemies include INTEROGATION...so he's makeing people like chichi and bulma talk about gokus abilities. so i don't wanna hear you complain. besides both prep and outside help have not been allowed in a death battle...so if you wanna keep bringing prep up i can bring whatever bs strat i can, and if you don't wanna use death battle rules(wich by the way also take away any emotions that prevent killing) you'd have to use a diff strat than poisning goku because batman doesn't kill, he beats people up then arrest...

oh and since those diseases you listed are incurable(and extreamly contagious i might add) batman would die before he even had a chance to try to give it to goku....so yea your plan just killed batman before they met.

EDIT: also did a quick look up on the diseases you listed, yea not instant(at least not my definition of instant wich would be anywhere between 1 second to 10 minutes) in fact most of the ones you listed take about 1-7 days, and others being variable from person to person wich can end up being from 2-5 hours a few days or a few weeks for the lucky ones, now thats just ignoring the fact that you said magnified by 100...wich considering how dangerous they already are batman would not only increase the risk of him getting something but it could spred through the freaken world...yea batmans not gonna risk killing the world(himself included) for 1 man, and if he did it'd most likely be a double ko assuming he was able to give goku the disease before dieing himself,

LOL Batman main method of getting info is his mind All that other crap is secondary, batman could/has get/gotten the information 100s of ways besides Interogation. Have you ever read a Batman comic?

and we are talking (death battle) between goku and batman if batman had prep time here.

please go back and reread it.

Also How do you think HUMAN doctors/scientist deal with those and even MORE volatile diseases. EVERYDAY?? Batman has the proper resources to handle them.

Also the common flu magnified by 100 could kill you in 10 mins with in 5 you would pass out,in 2 or 3 you would lose most bodily functions .Im talking about some of the most deadliest viruses ever.1 of which made from pure concentration

Goku is the idiot that would grab it barehanded. Batman would have it all planned out while goku would die. LOL seriously no effort needed

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

12/31/2012, 10:28 pm
...if it was magnified by 100 then no protective gear could protect you.

doctors deal with the normal unaltered weak versions(I'm calling them weak because the one your batman is useing fused with bane 4 times over aparently)

second its death battle not death operation board game.
and goku can beat batman so much more effortlessly than you say bats can beat goku.
(i.e. planet drstroy, throw to the sun...wich would kill him before he got their, just pull his head off, punch a hole through his heart, ect)

and while we're back on the subject of death battle lets just take a moment to reapply the outside help rule, this not only removes virtually all the prep I brought up for goku against your bat argument, it also weakens his spirit bomb(remember he borrows energy from all living things, no help means only himself, batman, and the sun/stars) BUT WAIT THERES MOAR.

*gameshow announcer voice*
Tell me what are Viruses? If you said microscopic organisms then your right!! and as such are LIVING beings, and not part of batmans weapons, armors, skills, or anything, and no amount of prep can change the fact that they are organic life forms thus counting as outside help.

seriously though as long as its death battle no outside help regardless of how small. and even if we decide to change it to normal not death battle rules the virus thing still wont happen because bats doesn't kill. so unless batman decided to wish him back or had a non existant cure for an incurable disease that could potentially kill superman too(after all their incurable right so then logically no anti boddies can be made from his super imune system espeacially when its magnified at 100) theres no way bats would kill goku, that being said goku is the same way and won't kill outside of db either. wich means someones getting knocked out not killed on that notion.

Anonymous

12/31/2012, 10:49 pm
Why the fuck are you fuckers still arguing this??

>Goku kills Batman without prep easily.
>Batman with prep kills Goku.

But if we are taking characters into perspective, neither would kill the other. Even without prep Batman would find a way to easily distract Goku and escape before Goku delivers the final blow. He would have beaten Bruce to death so his powerlevel would be too low to track. Over the course of months Bruce recovers and studies Goku. Watching his fights, measuring his strength, remembering his encounter with him, finding flaws in his movements, uncovering his fears and weaknesses and finding ways to exploit them. Batman is fully healed and sets the stage for whatever he cooked up to deal with him and he DEFEATS not kills Goku. Batman doesn't kill, and Goku doesn't kill anyone that doesn't try to kill him. With that being said Batman wins because HE'S THE GOD DAMN BATMAN!!!

Even if Batman had to kill him he could, he has defeated Superman and has ways to even kill him should that be the absolute last option in case Superman goes even. Since Superman is basically a indestructible God and Batman has found ways to defeat and match his strength. he should be able to do this even more so easily with Goku who is nowhere near invincible.

Also keep in mind there are extremely overpowered weapons/substances/gadgets/ect. all though out the DC universe that Batman could use to his advantage should all else fail. One example being the Green Lantern ring, a weapon Batman has used before and was quite skilled at using since it is powered by imagination basically. With just this one item Batman could crush Goku in seconds considering Batman + Green Lantern ring = Limitless and Endless Possibilities in Combat all of which Batman would exploit (he would also do this without the ring.)

So in theory, Batman could win with or without prep (as long as he survives to prep after the first encounter, which he more than likely will simply because of Goku's character.)

TL;DR ~ Batman Wins. HE ALWAYS WINS!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

12/31/2012, 11:00 pm
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:HE ALWAYS WINS!!!

......spiderman

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum