39 posters
Go down
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 5 Empty Re: Mr Lange Animates Death Battles

12/27/2012, 9:56 am
@Eric wrote:You see Lange, kind of sucks to be alone in the "I animate like a god" level.

it's kinda how I feel around here (not about sprite animation though), but then if that's a problem I can go to other places and get more feedback.

I don't think Lange can solve this problem that easily tho
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 5 Empty Re: Mr Lange Animates Death Battles

12/27/2012, 10:10 am
@Leo wrote:
@Eric wrote:You see Lange, kind of sucks to be alone in the "I animate like a god" level.

it's kinda how I feel around here (not about sprite animation though), but then if that's a problem I can go to other places and get more feedback.

I don't think Lange can solve this problem that easily tho
He wont, he'll only get it from specific people and if he asks, people just generally suck at giving proper critique. not to mention on a topic prone to debates like this one.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 5 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06

12/27/2012, 11:58 am
I would have given it my best shot, IF i saw the damn thing lol.

I hate when there's like 50 pages worth of useless comments, I would reckon anyone would dislike that in their own topic.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 5 Siglookingassnigga
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

12/27/2012, 12:03 pm
People are discussing the outcome of the battle so it's not really off-topic. They're just not really discussing the animation itself.

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 5 UZ3PNb5
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

12/29/2012, 2:00 am
My favorite death battle was still the peach vs zelda one...
just saiyan
InJustX
InJustX
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2012-11-16
https://www.facebook.com/InJustX

12/29/2012, 3:38 am
Mr. Lange, dumb ass question but "Murica!!!! So fk you.", Did you do the animation for the Spider-man v.s Batman Death Battle?
Also, If someone were to say "Copy" the whole idea of Death Battle, take to characters and pit them against each other and have an animation for it, but they weren't ripping off the idea, more like paying homage to it, their own spin on it, Would Skrew Attack be sitting there like " Oh these lil copycat bastards need to die?"

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 5 Tumblr_m94d7uvlNp1qbphcgo1_500
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

12/29/2012, 7:24 am
@InJustX wrote:Mr. Lange, dumb ass question but "Murica!!!! So fk you.", Did you do the animation for the Spider-man v.s Batman Death Battle?
Also, If someone were to say "Copy" the whole idea of Death Battle, take to characters and pit them against each other and have an animation for it, but they weren't ripping off the idea, more like paying homage to it, their own spin on it, Would Skrew Attack be sitting there like " Oh these lil copycat bastards need to die?"
Two characters put against each other for the sake of it?
BOY BEN AND CHAD WOULD SURE GET AN ANAL FLIP IF SOMEONE ELSE STOLE THAT FROM THEM!
Not really though, if anything screw attack ripped off a ton of other people who were already doing it. Like, pretty much anyone who's made a sprite fight, ever, which are THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE.
In fact, I'm preeeeeeeeeeeeeeety sure they even got the name from an old show on MTV called "Celebrity death battle" were they did just that, but with celebrities.
The only real way you could rip off from death battle is if you actually ripped off the choreography of the fight, or the whole death battle formula of "analyze > analyze > shameless advertising > death battle > wrap up".
Yes he did do the animation for Spider-man vs Batman, if you wanna learn how to do stuff like that, welcome to the Spritas.

Watch your ass.
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

12/29/2012, 9:24 am
@Eric wrote:Yes he did do the animation for Spider-man vs Batman, if you wanna learn how to do stuff like that, welcome to the Spritas.
Welcome to the spritas.
Where only the COOL guys get to know the COOL things
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

12/29/2012, 9:28 am
Off-Topic: I'm glad Eric and Knux are back and more active.
On-Topic: Does someone know when will the analysis of this Fight will be finished? Maybe Jan 1st of 2013?

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 5 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 5 CmHNDLR
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

12/29/2012, 9:41 am
@ Eric
*ahem* "Celebrity Death Match" not battle(nerd mode be actives)

@ Saul
pay attention dude the analysis is finnished their waiting on lange. and if it means a better fight then i say let em wait.

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 5 Ichigo10
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

12/29/2012, 9:47 am
@5h0ck wrote:@ Saul
pay attention dude the analysis is finnished their waiting on lange. and if it means a better fight then i say let em wait.
I'm kinda dizzy of all this stuff it's happening to this battle
Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 5 Jackie-chan-meme-png

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 5 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 5 CmHNDLR
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

12/29/2012, 11:26 am
wait? the full battle is out?

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 5 Untitl15
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

12/29/2012, 11:30 am
No. We're waiting for Lange to finish it.

Why couldn't you get it in on Christmas, Lange. It would have been the greatest present ever.

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

12/29/2012, 11:34 am

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

12/29/2012, 11:40 am
"Almost done" and "done" are two different things. Oh wait you were talking to face

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

12/29/2012, 12:14 pm
Blitz n' Burst wrote:No. We're waiting for Lange to finish it.

Why couldn't you get it in on Christmas, Lange. It would have been the greatest present ever.

give lange a break that shit looks difficult to make,to say the very least.And no I was out yesterday so I thought maybe it was released and I missed it.

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

12/29/2012, 12:31 pm
it is hard to make.

if it was easy a certain project o mines would already be done.

InJustX
InJustX
Spritan
Spritan

12/30/2012, 3:11 pm
@Eric wrote:Two characters put against each other for the sake of it?
Shut It! My brother was busting a nut in his pants and patronizing me to ask the question when i told him i found out who animates for Death Battle. My Nads were tingling too but thats besides the point. Listening to little boys singing "Life is Plastic." in the background of ur Flash Tutorials isn't helping my typing skills either! Surprised
I Digress, I can't wait for the "episode" to be finished!

Anonymous

12/30/2012, 3:32 pm
@InJustX wrote:
@Eric wrote:Two characters put against each other for the sake of it?
Shut It! My brother was busting a nut in his pants and patronizing me to ask the question when i told him i found out who animates for Death Battle. My Nads were tingling too but thats besides the point. Listening to little boys singing "Life is Plastic." in the background of ur Flash Tutorials isn't helping my typing skills either! Surprised
I Digress, I can't wait for the "episode" to be finished!

Just think if you and your brother used this site regularly, you might get a chance to talk to the guy that animates Death Battle's!! *GASP!!!1!*
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

12/30/2012, 4:23 pm
If he's a potentially good animator he sure as well will.
Or if he's terrible.
Either way, your fate is sealed.

Watch your ass.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

12/30/2012, 4:28 pm
Random guy is doing his part....

InJustX
InJustX
Spritan
Spritan

12/30/2012, 9:52 pm
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:Just think if you and your brother used this site regularly, you might get a chance to talk to the guy that animates Death Battle's!! *GASP!!!1!*
I'll definetly be on here regularly from now on, especially if i can get alot of help here. Like finding out what im doing wrong with Flash *Cough* Cough* But my brother doesn't animate, hes more of an "Idea-Guy", wants his lackeys to do the work for him. He thinks im stupid/crazy because i enjoy copy and pasting sprites all hours of the night.

SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

12/30/2012, 10:07 pm
Hey, we're glad that we've got another regular around here

it gets pretty lonely with just a few of us around here...

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 5 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27

12/31/2012, 12:09 pm
getting back to the deathbattles topic: I do believe my favorite one is a close match between Link vs Cloud and Bats vs Spidey. Thor vs Raiden was epic too.

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

12/31/2012, 2:48 pm
I'm glad batman lost in his fight, as cool as he is, he's really exaggerated a lot. Still, they're right in saying that, if given enough time, bats can beat almost anyone.

cept goku.

he's pretty, weaknessless.

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 5 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum