Go down
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Luffy Vs Sanji Version 2. Now with sound - Page 4 Empty Re: Luffy Vs Sanji Version 2. Now with sound

on 8/7/2013, 5:25 pm
There's no point to locking any of these threads. They're here to be viewed and commented on.
The issue is if the bump was relevant or not. So leave this one and any other open.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Luffy Vs Sanji Version 2. Now with sound - Page 4 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Goku
Goku
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2011-11-07

Luffy Vs Sanji Version 2. Now with sound - Page 4 Empty Re: Luffy Vs Sanji Version 2. Now with sound

on 8/7/2013, 6:19 pm
@Eric wrote:There's no point to locking any of these threads. They're here to be viewed and commented on.
The issue is if the bump was relevant or not. So leave this one and any other open.

What do you guys mean by "bump." Sorry if I'm off-topic or this annoys you, Eric...

(I'm scared)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Luffy Vs Sanji Version 2. Now with sound - Page 4 OkamiSignatureV2
Luffy Vs Sanji Version 2. Now with sound - Page 4 Ace_si10
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

on 8/7/2013, 6:30 pm
@Goku wrote:
@Eric wrote:There's no point to locking any of these threads. They're here to be viewed and commented on.

What do you guys mean by "bump." Sorry if I'm off-topic or this annoys you, Eric...

(I'm scared)
When you make a post you bump the thread.
Bumping means to bump up the thread so it can be on the first page of the subforum.
Essentially when a thread does not get attention it'll slowly move further down the list as other threads that are being posted on get bumped up to the top. To bump a thread is to send it back up there.

Last edited by Eric on 8/7/2013, 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Watch your ass.
Luffy Vs Sanji Version 2. Now with sound - Page 4 Banned1a7c7e438gif
BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2013-01-04
https://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

on 8/7/2013, 6:33 pm
I actually think that this is too good :)

Maybe It's because my animation level is amateur :/

But good work by my side Eric Very Happy

Luffy Vs Sanji Version 2. Now with sound - Page 4 Tumblr_n2jvl0h1NT1qdlh1io1_400
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum