14 posters
Go down
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Merry Christmas Everyone! - Page 4 Empty Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!

12/27/2012, 4:23 pm
aaaaaaaaaaand it begins

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Merry Christmas Everyone! - Page 4 Lorde
Anonymous

12/27/2012, 4:31 pm
So much for: Merry Christmas Everyone! - Page 4 Sth__two_worlds_collide_poster_by_sxr123-d5fsnsb
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

12/27/2012, 4:33 pm
silly crazy
that came out 6 months ago

___________________________________________________________________________________________

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

12/27/2012, 4:40 pm
Sieghart wrote:aaaaaaaaaaand it begins

What are you talking about, this happens every time Exorz does anything.

Merry Christmas Everyone! - Page 4 UZ3PNb5
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

12/27/2012, 4:42 pm
Sieghart wrote:aaaaaaaaaaand it begins

Don't worry joey, i'm being the mature adult and talking to him in MSN now.

Merry Christmas Everyone! - Page 4 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Anonymous

12/27/2012, 4:49 pm
@SXR123 wrote:How many times have I told you, and everyone else, that i'm not a big shot. I have no reason to think that. I'm not some almighty amazing animator, i'm not some super smart person. I'm an slightly above average animator and a complete dumbass. I don't brag about my animating skills, if anything I talk down about my animating skills.

and you know exorz, you may work fast, but is that always good? Just because it's done fast doesn't mean it's good.

If it's one thing I've pointed out several times to you that I can do TOTALLY better than you, it's pacing. Your animations are too fast and too many things going on at once. Just because you can do it faster doesn't mean you do it better. Secondly, didn't joey just say that if we were going to make this forum better, the first thing we'd have to do is stop bickering like children? That's what you and I are doing right now. So, if you'd like to talk to me for the umpteenth time, please, talk to me in MSN.

Blitz n' Burst wrote:Yeah, what does Eric think he's doing, acting better than us. I mean, he's only in charge of the fucking site, what gives him the right to act like he's the boss?

Also this.

this was hilarious.

I am going to say this once and only once. I am only being realistic. I only tell people how i feel about things i see around me, and if that sparks your nerves that isn`t my problem.

What does SXR do? I tell everyone i work fast and hard every day and he laughs ironically and cynically at me. Face tells everyone he lost his database to work on his animations and he laughs ironically and cynically at him. Apologized or not he shouldn`t have done what he did because he hurt Face and he hurt me too. He isn`t an administrator, although he has a high position in this place and if anything he should be a role model for the rest of us common people out here. He shouldn`t YELL AND TORMENT everyone like some sickened school principal, more so he should find a way to close up our confrontational nature in order to bring the so beloved peace and harmony you guys want. Surely i won`t stand for him hurting my friends like that nor me. It was just to see if i can piss him off for Christmas because i love taking risks at challenges, its just how i am. How the hell should i have known itll fry his nerves like this, but honestly the way he has been acting lately he deserves to be pounced by insults. Fucking ban me SXR for all i care, you are a dick lately.

What does Eric do? Blitz, sure, he is the owner of Spritas but does that give him the right to pounce upon our pride and qualities, always calling us names and insulting our own persona? He drools over this whore that isn`t worth a spit at her face, and considers her a saint, she doesn`t give a fuck about it, and what does he do? He sulks like a CHILD, a PATHETIC LITTLE 2 YEAR old about it, and goes to smoking weed. I understand he has gone through tough times but GODDAMMIT THATS GODS WAY OF SHOWING YOU SHOULD STAND STRONG AND STILL. You are just a little immature prick and i hope you die from lung cancer, because you deserve it for the weakling you are. I went through break ups, crush break ups, and love break ups MILLIONS of times ONLY THIS YEAR, BUT I HAVENT EVEN THOUGHT OF FALLING ONTO VICE. I don`t tolerate weaklings around me, know this. Its not my fault he has a miserable life. For the love of Fucking GOD Eric, these are my last words: GROW THE FUCK UP AND GROW SOME BALLS.

As for the rest:
@Blitz I may be fucked up in the head
@SXR I may not be the best animator OR The best writer
@Eric I may not possess or harness NEAR the knowledge amounts YOU do

BUT HECK WE ALL LEARN FROM PEOPLE, WORSE OR BETTER THAN US AT SOME QUALITIES. ITS HOW LIFE WORKS. I seriously hoped you people are smart enough to realize this on your own so i didn`t want to hurt you, but its obvious I HAVE TO WRITE IT DOWN FOR YOU. ITS OBVIOUS THAT I HAVE TO PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE TO REALIZE WHAT YOUR WEAKNESSES ARE.

Look, I DONT CARE if you guys ban me or punish me in ANY way for this. I SERIOUSLY DONT. I love bringing up peace as much as ANYONE does. But if you guys think i am the only nuisance around here i will be more than glad to be sent out of this Forum just to keep the peace around here.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

12/27/2012, 4:52 pm
Please resize the image rapid I hate having to scroll along the page just to read a post :/

Or spoiler it I suppose

And Exorz, you take everything too seriously. Or at the very least, you talk way too overdramatically. Things like
He shouldn`t YELL AND TORMENT everyone like some sickened school principal, more so he should find a way to close up our confrontational nature in order to bring the so beloved peace and harmony you guys want

Seriously. I think you need to calm down a bit. We're a sprite forum on the internet, for fuck's sake, and you're seriously acting like a pretentious cunt.

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

12/27/2012, 5:03 pm
herewegoagain

Anonymous

12/27/2012, 5:07 pm
No not really, i am done. Go ahead and say whatever you feel like, i am not going to reply again.
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

12/27/2012, 5:11 pm
sigh
no seriously is everyone here on their period or what
Anonymous

12/27/2012, 5:12 pm
@Leo wrote:sigh

Dunno, dun care, dun wanna know.
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

12/27/2012, 5:12 pm
Merry Christmas Everyone! - Page 4 Tumblr_mcil36JHxS1qi9nau

I ain't gonna say anything, I told myself i'm not gonna argue on the forum anymore. I'mma just sit back and watch.

Merry Christmas Everyone! - Page 4 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Anonymous

12/27/2012, 5:15 pm
@SXR123 wrote:Merry Christmas Everyone! - Page 4 Tumblr_mcil36JHxS1qi9nau

I ain't gonna say anything, I told myself i'm not gonna argue on the forum anymore. I'mma just sit back and watch.

Same goes for me. Hey SXR mind passing me dat poppy corn?
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

12/27/2012, 5:22 pm
@Leo wrote:sigh

you're a mystery, so blunt and vague and pop up at the most random moments

Merry Christmas Everyone! - Page 4 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

12/27/2012, 5:22 pm
the fuck did i just walk into?(dont answer that)

seriously though, everyone needs to calm down and take a quick break(even the people who weren't arguing)

just leave the site for like a week, and don't bring up anything that happened before hand when yall return.

I garuntee you guys will feel better. oh and no random offensive jokes either(for like a month)

dismissed.(hacks the site and temp bans everyone for a week)(not really but that'd be cool if i could).

Merry Christmas Everyone! - Page 4 Ichigo10
Anonymous

12/27/2012, 5:24 pm
Works for me bro.
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator

12/27/2012, 5:24 pm
i don't think i need a break

plus i'm never here anyway~
NTA
NTA
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2011-01-09

12/27/2012, 5:28 pm
have a holly jolly christmas

it's the best time of the year

Merry Christmas Everyone! - Page 4 96m4
Anonymous

12/27/2012, 5:44 pm
I've already been on my break from the site if you guys didn't notice, so I guess I'll hold down the fort while everyone's gone.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

12/28/2012, 8:40 am
Oh wow I reread my post and that kind of seemed overly negative.

But Exorz you really do need to calm down and stop turning the site into a soap opera. Like, seriously.

Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

12/28/2012, 9:15 am
exorz15 wrote:
What does Eric do? Blitz, sure, he is the owner of Spritas but does that give him the right to pounce upon our pride and qualities, always calling us names and insulting our own persona? He drools over this whore that isn`t worth a spit at her face, and considers her a saint, she doesn`t give a fuck about it, and what does he do? He sulks like a CHILD, a PATHETIC LITTLE 2 YEAR old about it, and goes to smoking weed. I understand he has gone through tough times but GODDAMMIT THATS GODS WAY OF SHOWING YOU SHOULD STAND STRONG AND STILL. You are just a little immature prick and i hope you die from lung cancer, because you deserve it for the weakling you are. I went through break ups, crush break ups, and love break ups MILLIONS of times ONLY THIS YEAR, BUT I HAVENT EVEN THOUGHT OF FALLING ONTO VICE. I don`t tolerate weaklings around me, know this. Its not my fault he has a miserable life. For the love of Fucking GOD Eric, these are my last words: GROW THE FUCK UP AND GROW SOME BALLS.
I really don't wanna contribute to another wall of text of retardation...but..
pounce upon our pride and qualities
No idea what you're talking about, everyone knows me for having crude humor, as in, I don't mean 90% of the fucked up things I say (and I try to make that incredibly obvious, you seem to be the only one who didn't get it). It's for the sake of comedy, satire, heard of it? My friends in real life do it to me all the time and I to them. It's like that episode in south park were token was Butthurt over being made fun of all the time, and everyone gathered up to tell him to stop being a pussy and learn it's just how guys are. Unless you're referring to whenever I critique, in that case, it's harsh critique but I never do it unless I WANT all of you to get better (which is why I usually reference a flaw in your animation that everyone does, so that everyone who reads it can learn something to, not just the person I'm telling it to)
You're a cock sucking faggot. (lets see you if you catch on)

Rambling shit about my personal life
Yes it's called being a teenager and going through teenage bullshit that is inevitable in life.
Fell in love, didn't work out, I was sad, got over it. I was also very horny at 16 (like everyone else) and wanted some ass. I have no idea why you're even bringing that up, that has absolutely nothing to do with anything and that was a problem that ended nearly 2 years ago.
What the fuck?
And what's with you and the pot.
Jesus Christ, I get that you're against it, why the hell can't that be the end of it? I don't have to give you the overwhelming facts as to why there's nothing wrong with it, but either way why are you so concerned with my choices in life that don't affect you? It also had nothing to do with the chick, I just wanted to try weed out of genuine interest, and found it's amazing qualities, which contributed to an incredibly convenient chain of changes and inspiration in my life. All of you will see that come out in future works and the site. A hell of a lot happened to me in my absence, A LOT. It's almost scary how all of these events played right after the other and had the effects they had.
This was my problem with you.

YOU'RE WEIRD, MAN!

You have an incredibly obsessive and impulsive attitude. I never disliked you as an animator, I always thought you had potential and were developing and were young and bla bla bla.
But then I saw there's something else with you, I had to actually block you because of it, I hate blocking people, I prefer interaction.
You're a dedicated animator, and I like that, and your work shows it, and I, and Lange, were more than happy to have tried to aid you in your development... Everything else about you is fucked though.
And leave everyone else alone too, You simply never sat and thought maybe YOU were being just as much an obnoxious prick. That being said, no reason to attack exorz because..he's exorz. I, and I hope no one else here, actually goes to a thread simply to shit on someone in it and start problems.

And lastly, to all of you. This is what I dream for spritas and spritans.
I don't like making mods, any of them, not even other admins. Not because I want all power to myself, but because I sincerely hope in the future of spritas, that we will become a self sustaining, self governing community.
That is, no hierarchies, no mods or admins (in terms of authority, admins will be made for technical changes), all of you work together for the best of the site, and to get out of the worst. That is, if the site is going to shit. It's your fault, if it's getting better, it's your fault. If there's a current problem, all of you put your powers together to fix it, that means, First thing is don't fucking throw gas into the fire and aggravate the situation (pointless arguing, irrelevancy etc). I was kind of hoping in my absence, you'd all figure that out.

No more pointing fingers, especially if you didn't even help the situation (including by being passive).
No more bitching, go back to animating or developing any of your skills in whatever and give this community more merit.

And one more thing to exorz...
Spoiler:
Merry Christmas Everyone! - Page 4 A0zvVAsCAAARtMh

Watch your ass.
Merry Christmas Everyone! - Page 4 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator

12/28/2012, 10:08 am
/topic

haha, on a serious note though, you're pretty much right (NO DUH)
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

12/28/2012, 10:23 am
@Eric wrote:not even other admins
that never stopped you with me

Hey just wondering is there even a point to having this topic anymore considering there's no animation here because it was removed and thus eliminates the point of having a topic here

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum