Go down
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

What....just what is the point - Page 2 Empty Re: What....just what is the point

12/23/2012, 12:24 pm
....what?

the guy has 500k views. He doesn't need our help. Secondly, the guy who posted the video didn't claim it as his.

I don't own any of the content featured in this video This video is uploaded for entertainment purposes only

I'm not saying it's not wrong of him to post this video on his channel, and then again we don't know the full story do we? Maybe the guy asked the other guy first, if not, it still doesn't make it right.

all i'm saying is that you guys might be jumping the gun on this one, like that one guy who posted lange's NASF a while back and you all began a bitch fit saying it wasn't his and he's scum and he should die. While all he was doing was making it so it was on youtube with better quality than what lange had done with it.

I like to know the full story before getting all pissed off. He claimed he did not own it, and as long as he does that, honestly it doesn't bother me. If someone were to do the same with a video of mine I wouldn't mind either, in fact I'd be flattered. Someone thinks a video of mine is good enough to take for themselves? That's a step up in my book.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What....just what is the point - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

What....just what is the point - Page 2 Empty Re: What....just what is the point

12/23/2012, 12:42 pm
@SXR123 wrote:I'd be flattered. Someone thinks a video of mine is good enough to take for themselves? .
Well played Serious

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
What....just what is the point - Page 2 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
What....just what is the point - Page 2 2lax69
What....just what is the point - Page 2 TZmdW
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

12/23/2012, 1:26 pm
@Face wrote:A fellow sprita brother has called you to arms...and you bring reason to a sword fight? shameful.you wear your modship poorly these days.
face is right, we don't need reason, we just whoop ass because someone tells us to

What....just what is the point - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

12/23/2012, 1:55 pm
He knows damn well if Eric was here thats what he'd do.what has happen to this place?? A bunch of spineless paper pushers run the show now,no wonder so many of the greats left. just SXR rule as the would be king. there was a time if one of us came here for help on a matter like this,the person in question vid would be taken down within the hour.He would be at our feet begging for mercy or he would be exiled from the video world to be know only as a rumor......Shameful,SHAMEFUL I say! this shadow of its former glory we called the spritas now.

Are you happy now SXR??? are you happy?

What....just what is the point - Page 2 Untitl15
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

12/23/2012, 2:19 pm
I don't know why you feel the need to post such stupid speeches but I'll tell you this.

the guy has 500k views. I don't think he gives a shit if his video was stolen, there are plenty of people who's seen it, knows its his, will say something and so on. you all for example. You know of the problem, comment on the "stolen" video and be done with it. You guys are making this a bigger deal than it has to be.

If you really want to do something, inform the guy of the problem and he'll sort it out himself. He's a big boy. I'm sure he can handle himself fine.

What....just what is the point - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

12/23/2012, 2:29 pm
@SXR123 wrote:I don't know why you feel the need to post such stupid speeches but I'll tell you this.

the guy has 500k views. I don't think he gives a shit if his video was stolen, there are plenty of people who's seen it, knows its his, will say something and so on. you all for example. You know of the problem, comment on the "stolen" video and be done with it. You guys are making this a bigger deal than it has to be.

If you really want to do something, inform the guy of the problem and he'll sort it out himself. He's a big boy. I'm sure he can handle himself fine.
All jokes aside.....it is sad you think that way...(its fine,if it happen to me Id be happy.) the spritas used to stand for something.....you....your attitude about this.....Im not playing....you have changed.you make this place seem worthless. If you can't see the REAL reason why we used to get on ppl like this guy,why we should come together and do something now....you truely are as bad as "they" say you are. Sad part is for the most part I stuck up for you when things were said.....but you seemingly are who they say you are.

SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

12/23/2012, 2:44 pm
I just don't see what the problem is. I haven't changed, i'm just looking at this from a logical stand point. The guy has 500k youtube views. This is the same as someone putting NASF on their channel and saying they made it. it's the same as someone taking an SMBZ episode and saying they made it.

Ultimately, no one will believe them because it's so well known.

The guy hasn't done anything wrong. he hasn't claimed it as his own, he hasn't said he made it, he came outright and said it wasn't his.

Tell me, what in the bloody fuck did he do wrong?

The better question being, if you guys cared oh so much for this stolen video.

why the hell haven't you said anything? Why the hell haven't you done anything? You all are whining about how terrible this is and yet I haven't seen any one comment on how this video is supposedly stolen?

Answer me that. Now if someone were to comment "this is awesome! you did a great job!" and then he replies saying "I did my best". then, I would have a reason to be upset. But you boast about how righteous you are and you haven't done jack shit in fixing the problem.

stop arguing with me and comment on how the video is stolen, contact the creator of the original video and inform him of this! All of you are sitting here, complaining about how terrible it is that a video is stolen and yet none of you have even thought of taking action and DOING something about it.

I sure as hell haven't changed, but YOU all have.

If it was my video, sure, I'd be flattered, I'd still want it taken down though. I wouldn't spare a moment, tell the fucker to take it down and then inform you guys.

Sorry to sound like a douche, but jesus, stop complaining and do something about it if you all care so much. Seriously, excuse my sounding like a douche. But honestly, didn't I do a rant about how sitting on your ass and complaining about something doesn't get anything done?

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

12/23/2012, 2:58 pm
Im done.....have your hollow victory.for what ever its worth..... you don't get....you never will.

don't bother replying to "me" about this Im done with you.

SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

12/23/2012, 3:03 pm
Do something and then maybe I wouldn't be such a hard ass. Sorry to be a douche, but jesus, all you guys have done is complain about this.

Do something about it will you? I'm sure eric would say the same thing.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

12/23/2012, 6:00 pm
sxr is kinda right in the sense that y'all have been just talking about it and not really doing something about it

btw, the guy who stole nasf and put it in better quality was japanese and probably wouldn't understand us anyway even if someone here attacked him

just leave a comment saying it's stolen, it will do
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

12/23/2012, 6:59 pm
Saulgp wrote:
Sieghart wrote:Why do you ask so many retarded questions
I don't know, why are u so dick?
Because I have a very low tolerance level and an above average mind which makes it hard to deal with people I deem stupid

What....just what is the point - Page 2 Lorde
Anonymous

12/23/2012, 8:14 pm
well this seems bout as dandy as eating a bowl of soggy cereal
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

12/23/2012, 8:32 pm
Well i guess kindness and manners have just been thrown out the window.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

12/23/2012, 8:53 pm
@Leo wrote:sxr is kinda right in the sense that y'all have been just talking about it and not really doing something about it

btw, the guy who stole nasf and put it in better quality was japanese and probably wouldn't understand us anyway even if someone here attacked him

just leave a comment saying it's stolen, it will do
Its not that,there was a time where if one of our Spritan bro's needed help on a matter like this he got it SXR way, "It don't concern me so fuck it" That is what killing this place. We used to have RESPECT for the craft. If someone stole A sprite vid we would Unite and make them sorry. KA came to the spritas for help on something we used to Stand Against. And what did Our mod give him....."Its not Our concern" WHAT KIND OF COMMUNITY IS THAT!!!?

SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

12/23/2012, 8:58 pm
HE A BITCH
What....just what is the point - Page 2 Olliewilliams

What....just what is the point - Page 2 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

12/23/2012, 9:01 pm
Face, I can see where you're getting at. I understand what you mean.

but the fact of the matter is the guy didn't do anything wrong. He didn't claim it as his, he didn't come out and say he made the video. All he said was that he didn't own it and it was for entertainment purposes. Now, if he started saying he made it, THEN I would do something.

You are all treating this just like the NASF video that guy posted. You're all jumping the gun and acting as if this is the end of the world and you don't even know if he's done anything wrong or not. i have respect for the craft, I always have and I always will. But I refuse to be angry at someone until I know the full story. Because if I did get angry...

well then I'd be acting like you all are right now. Jumping the gun and getting angry at someone when you don't know if he did anything wrong or not.

There's this word called patience. Contact the original creator, ask if the guy had permission to upload it, if not, then ask the guy to take the video down.

Look at that, instead of being immature little kids and whining about something we didn't like, we solved a problem with logical thinking.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

12/23/2012, 9:06 pm
@SXR123 wrote:Face, I can see where you're getting at. I understand what you mean.

but the fact of the matter is the guy didn't do anything wrong. He didn't claim it as his, he didn't come out and say he made the video. All he said was that he didn't own it and it was for entertainment purposes. Now, if he started saying he made it, THEN I would do something.

You are all treating this just like the NASF video that guy posted. You're all jumping the gun and acting as if this is the end of the world and you don't even know if he's done anything wrong or not. i have respect for the craft, I always have and I always will. But I refuse to be angry at someone until I know the full story. Because if I did get angry...

well then I'd be acting like you all are right now. Jumping the gun and getting angry at someone when you don't know if he did anything wrong or not.

There's this word called patience. Contact the original creator, ask if the guy had permission to upload it, if not, then ask the guy to take the video down.

Look at that, instead of being immature little kids and whining about something we didn't like, we solved a problem with logical thinking.

" Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" Tony stark

SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan

12/23/2012, 9:09 pm
Awwwwww shit, he throwin' in quotes!!

Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan

12/23/2012, 9:16 pm
@Face wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:Face, I can see where you're getting at. I understand what you mean.

" Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" Tony stark
Wait, how does that quote have relevance to this?
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan

12/23/2012, 9:18 pm
Awwwwwwww shit, he's questionin' the quotes relevance to da convo!!

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

12/23/2012, 9:26 pm
@Knux wrote:
@Face wrote:

reread it,How does it not?

Anonymous

12/23/2012, 9:27 pm
@Face wrote:
@Knux wrote:
@Face wrote:

reread it,How does it not?
What....just what is the point - Page 2 Implyingairquotes
That a quote from Tony Fucking Stark has to be relevant. I say Face wins here.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

12/23/2012, 9:36 pm
@SXR123 wrote:There's this word called patience. Contact the original creator, ask if the guy had permission to upload it, if not, then ask the guy to take the video down.
Then get mad at the guy for doing that

What....just what is the point - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan

12/23/2012, 9:38 pm
@Face wrote:reread it,How does it not?
What....just what is the point - Page 2 1EANR
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

12/23/2012, 9:39 pm
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:That a quote from Tony Fucking Stark has to be relevant. I say Face wins here.

@Face wrote:reread it,How does it not?

What....just what is the point - Page 2 Rebirt10

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum