Go down
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Empty Re: .....Gone...its All gone

on 12/23/2012, 8:06 pm
no but i'm tired of arguing and being completely ignored.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Empty Re: .....Gone...its All gone

on 12/23/2012, 8:43 pm
@5h0ck wrote:welcome to the club,

all jokes aside i know how you feel, something similar happened to me a few weeks ago,(except in my case my data erased itself and i don't mean i droped it and couldnt use it i mean erase erase no restore was possible.)

my advice to you is 1.) suck it up and move on, once you accept its gone you'll feel better, 2.) learn from your moment of weakness and try not to make the same mistake again.

and like sxr said, make more than 1 back up for future important things, even make online backups if you need to(i think newgrounds just added the option to add zip files to the dumping grounds)

I'm actually making a comback animation right now, bigger than any of my wip's/finnished vids.

so yea, thats my 2 cents......5h0cking isn't it Razz
1st lets get this Straight I don't have moments of weakness, Shit happens it is what it is.2nd Im not on the comp like that I didn't know About online storage places.

Sieghart wrote:Hey Face maybe this time you should post your effects here incase this happens again
c:
LOL I don't think so I seriously don't like this new direction SXR is taken the spritas

@Knux wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:
@5h0ck wrote:1.) suck it up and move on, once you accept its gone you'll feel better

you make it sound like someone just died.

@5h0ck wrote:2.) learn from your moment of weakness and try not to make the same mistake again

Yeah, to bad he didn't learn at all. Since ya know, this is the third time or something.
Is it part of your job as a moderator to be a tremendous ass?
No but he has become one I told him he's changed,he did not believe me...


@Leo wrote:
@Knux wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:
@5h0ck wrote:1.) suck it up and move on, once you accept its gone you'll feel better

you make it sound like someone just died.

@5h0ck wrote:2.) learn from your moment of weakness and try not to make the same mistake again

Yeah, to bad he didn't learn at all. Since ya know, this is the third time or something.
Is it part of your job as a moderator to be a tremendous ass?


i guess it is, he's been doing it extremely well so far
he is he has no love for this site....I support him as a fellow sprita bro...but this new Attitude of his.....

@5h0ck wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:
@5h0ck wrote:1.) suck it up and move on, once you accept its gone you'll feel better

you make it sound like someone just died.

well when you put so much effort into something then lose it....it does feel that way
I did but like I said Im not a bitch I move on quickly.its sad but Im rebuilding as we speak


And to All my SUPPORTIVE spritan bro's thanks I know you can all understand these things happen. well most of you any way.
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01
Location : Where I'am

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Empty Re: .....Gone...its All gone

on 12/23/2012, 8:50 pm
I can understand. I just lost my computer, all my projects are gone. Luckily I have a SD with most of my old I shit though. Buy a SD face, and use it occasionally so it will be completely outdated when you need it most :3

___________________________________________________________________________________________

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Empty Re: .....Gone...its All gone

on 12/23/2012, 8:50 pm
what fucking direction am I taking us in? I had no idea I was taking us in a direction in the first place. When did I become owner of the site?

FACE, WHY DO YOU NOT MAKE ANY SENSE?!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Empty Re: .....Gone...its All gone

on 12/23/2012, 8:55 pm
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:I can understand. I just lost my computer, all my projects are gone. Luckily I have a SD with most of my old I shit though. Buy a SD face, and use it occasionally so it will be completely outdated when you need it most :3
I did have recent stuff scattered, but its the stuff that I had for years and lil shit like that. Thanks for the tip bro.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Untitl15
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01
Location : Where I'am

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Empty Re: .....Gone...its All gone

on 12/23/2012, 9:00 pm
@SXR123 wrote:what fucking direction am I taking us in? I had no idea I was taking us in a direction in the first place. When did I become owner of the site?

FACE, WHY DO YOU NOT MAKE ANY SENSE?!
.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Sonic_the_hedgehog_running_by_gracie4eva-d5exj7q take us in the direction of adventure Sonic!!!!

@Face wrote:
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:I can understand. I just lost my computer, all my projects are gone. Luckily I have a SD with most of my old I shit though. Buy a SD face, and use it occasionally so it will be completely outdated when you need it most :3
I did have recent stuff scattered, but its the stuff that I had for years and lil shit like that. Thanks for the tip bro.
No problem.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Empty Re: .....Gone...its All gone

on 12/23/2012, 9:09 pm
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:what fucking direction am I taking us in? I had no idea I was taking us in a direction in the first place. When did I become owner of the site?

FACE, WHY DO YOU NOT MAKE ANY SENSE?!
.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Sonic_the_hedgehog_running_by_gracie4eva-d5exj7q take us in the direction of adventure Sonic!!!!
Running in the wrong direction............seems About right.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Untitl15
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Empty Re: .....Gone...its All gone

on 12/23/2012, 9:14 pm
ninja inu, i remember when i HAD his sheet, then virtually the same thing happened, all my shit got lost due to some crash or whatever.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
Location : Drinking your expired K
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Empty Re: .....Gone...its All gone

on 12/23/2012, 9:20 pm
@Face wrote:I didn't know About online storage places

well now you do,

and while having a physical hardrive(or other starage devices)would be better, using online as a plan b/c won't hurt, just saiyan.


Last edited by 5h0ck on 12/23/2012, 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Ichigo10
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Location : The core of your heart <3

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Empty Re: .....Gone...its All gone

on 12/23/2012, 9:21 pm
NDS wrote:ninja inu, i remember when i HAD his sheet, then virtually the same thing happened, all my shit got lost due to some crash or whatever.
Well I think i've gotten down to the root of the problem.
That sheet curses people. Don't get it again or you'll lose all your stuff again.
You've been warned.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Empty Re: .....Gone...its All gone

on 12/23/2012, 9:22 pm
[quote="5h0ck"]
@Face wrote:
@5h0ck wrote:I didn't know About online storage places

well now you do,

and while having a physical hardrive(or other starage devices)would be better, using online as a plan b/c won't hurt, just saiyan.
yup you have good Ideas 5hock

___________________________________________________________________________________________

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Untitl15
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Empty Re: .....Gone...its All gone

on 12/23/2012, 9:25 pm
.....you mean to tell me you've been apart of the internet for two years...

and you didn't know about online storage...?

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 31052946

___________________________________________________________________________________________

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
Location : Drinking your expired K
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Empty Re: .....Gone...its All gone

on 12/23/2012, 9:27 pm
@Knux wrote:
NDS wrote:ninja inu, i remember when i HAD his sheet, then virtually the same thing happened, all my shit got lost due to some crash or whatever.
Well I think i've gotten down to the root of the problem.
That sheet curses people. Don't get it again or you'll lose all your stuff again.
You've been warned.

lol i was about to defend ninja inu but then i remembered i used to have his sheet too.

yo face you gotta talk to your ninja, I think he's still mad about being killed off

___________________________________________________________________________________________

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Ichigo10
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Empty Re: .....Gone...its All gone

on 12/23/2012, 9:33 pm
@SXR123 wrote:.....you mean to tell me you've been apart of the internet for two years...

and you didn't know about online storage...?

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 31052946
NO motherfucker,that doesn't make me retarded or stupid or dumb. Just mean I didn't know. sorry if you can't process that with out insulting me needlessly. Also LOL you make it sound like I was ON the internet for the FULL two years Bitch I got a life Im not jacked in like that.there is so much shit I do not know about the internet.Nigga I just learned about that sound thing from YOU last month.....be real

___________________________________________________________________________________________

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Untitl15
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Empty Re: .....Gone...its All gone

on 12/23/2012, 9:36 pm
@5h0ck wrote:
@Knux wrote:
NDS wrote:ninja inu, i remember when i HAD his sheet, then virtually the same thing happened, all my shit got lost due to some crash or whatever.
Well I think i've gotten down to the root of the problem.
That sheet curses people. Don't get it again or you'll lose all your stuff again.
You've been warned.

lol i was about to defend ninja inu but then i remembered i used to have his sheet too.

yo face you gotta talk to your ninja, I think he's still mad about being killed off
LMFAO!!!! damn I had him kill a pony,hell he getting training from Death himself. LOL lil nigga going round ninjaing ppl computers and shit.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Untitl15
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
Location : Drinking your expired K
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Empty Re: .....Gone...its All gone

on 12/23/2012, 9:44 pm
man idk why he fucked me up.

i voted he lived

and yo ass only bring him out to do yo dirty work, killin mlp's, shit no wonder he mad, he wanna do more than kill ponies for an existance,

wish he waited though he could have fought kai when I finnished his sheet.(and maybe a cameo or 2 in the series with your permission)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Ichigo10
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Empty Re: .....Gone...its All gone

on 12/23/2012, 9:45 pm
b-but how could you be on the internet for two years, without knowing about sites like media fire, drop box or anything else! It doesn't matter if you don't get on every day, or if you don't even get on every week! you can't NOT know about them!

I just don't understand it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01
Location : Where I'am

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Empty Re: .....Gone...its All gone

on 12/23/2012, 9:57 pm
@SXR123 wrote:b-but how could you be on the internet for two years, without knowing about sites like media fire, drop box or anything else! It doesn't matter if you don't get on every day, or if you don't even get on every week! you can't NOT know about them!

I just don't understand it.

In his defence, mediafire sucks. I doubt he would be able to put his entire inventory on it, and uploading it all individually would be tedious as all of hell. Its only good for downloads.

I just learned of dropbox when you mentioned it, and I've been on all corners of the inter-webs and back. Sooo go easy on him Blue Blur.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Empty Re: .....Gone...its All gone

on 12/23/2012, 9:59 pm
no, that's... that's just not possible...

no one can be... that.......

FUCK IT. I'M OUT. *poof*

___________________________________________________________________________________________

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Empty Re: .....Gone...its All gone

on 12/23/2012, 10:00 pm
@SXR123 wrote:b-but how could you be on the internet for two years, without knowing about sites like media fire, drop box or anything else! It doesn't matter if you don't get on every day, or if you don't even get on every week! you can't NOT know about them!

I just don't understand it.
never thought of using them like that. the reason you can't see it is because you are being an arrogant jerk.And on a site where Joey is a admin That saying Alot about who you have become. people have been writing me about you in this way for months. Ive just never seen you as...well this.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Untitl15
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Empty Re: .....Gone...its All gone

on 12/23/2012, 10:03 pm
yeah... funny thing really.

I don't really care. Say what you want, i'm still me. I'm the same as I've always been.

Look, regardless of all this, we've gone completely off topic. I think it's time I do my job and lock this topic.

Face, i'm gonna be frank. I'm sorry you lost your stuff, all you can do now is learn from your mistake and take measures to prevent this in the future. You lost your stuff, and we all feel sorry for you, but since you've tried all you could have to save everything, it's best to just forget about it and move on.

Now, topic is locked.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Empty Re: .....Gone...its All gone

on 12/23/2012, 10:17 pm
@SXR123 wrote:yeah... funny thing really.

I don't really care. Say what you want, i'm still me. I'm the same as I've always been.

Look, regardless of all this, we've gone completely off topic. I think it's time I do my job and lock this topic.

Face, i'm gonna be frank. I'm sorry you lost your stuff, all you can do now is learn from your mistake and take measures to prevent this in the future. You lost your stuff, and we all feel sorry for you, but since you've tried all you could have to save everything, it's best to just forget about it and move on.

Now, topic is locked.
no its unlocked, you continued to make it off topic when they were actually on topic, i know face did that too so both of you stop it. just stay on the damn topic

___________________________________________________________________________________________

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Empty Re: .....Gone...its All gone

on 12/23/2012, 10:18 pm
DAMN YOU GRANNY... DAMMIT... I'M SORRY I JUST...

*gets into fetal position* *sucks on thumb* *rocks back and forth*

___________________________________________________________________________________________

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
Location : Drinking your expired K
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Empty Re: .....Gone...its All gone

on 12/23/2012, 10:28 pm
*hugs sxr and pets* its ok you just need a vacation,

and some green hill cake

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Sonic_Cake_by_pixlem

___________________________________________________________________________________________

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Ichigo10
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Empty Re: .....Gone...its All gone

on 12/23/2012, 10:37 pm
i just said get on the damn topic -_-

___________________________________________________________________________________________

.....Gone...its All gone  - Page 3 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum