Go down
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

What will happen with Darksiders Now!??! Empty What will happen with Darksiders Now!??!

on 12/22/2012, 6:17 am
1st I wanted to show you guys this

And while looking for that vid I found this

I scared and confused,MY HEART CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE! Please video game gods don't leave DS at just 2?!?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

What will happen with Darksiders Now!??! Untitl15
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

What will happen with Darksiders Now!??! Empty Re: What will happen with Darksiders Now!??!

on 1/4/2013, 7:06 pm
DOES NO ONE CARE FOR DARKSIDERS HERE????

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

What will happen with Darksiders Now!??! Empty Re: What will happen with Darksiders Now!??!

on 1/4/2013, 7:27 pm
guess not.

I don't even know who they are. surprised they went first though and not SEGA...

What will happen with Darksiders Now!??! Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/4/2013, 7:34 pm
....(clutches chest) You Don't know about Darksiders???

SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 1/4/2013, 7:35 pm
nope. I do not.

What will happen with Darksiders Now!??! Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/4/2013, 7:43 pm
@SXR123 wrote:nope. I do not.
.......well...

LOL loved that movie as a kid...now SXR you need to know about this epicness

Darksiders 1

Darksiders 2

InJustX
InJustX
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2012-11-16
https://www.facebook.com/InJustX

on 1/5/2013, 10:13 pm
WHAT!!!!??? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I Just Got Darksiders 2 yesterday! (Amazing Game btw, puzzles seem a bit easier then they were in 1 but i like it that way, dont have to get a think-tank going just to solve them) If DS 3 &4 never see the light of day, my life wont be complete.

What will happen with Darksiders Now!??! Tumblr_m94d7uvlNp1qbphcgo1_500
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/5/2013, 11:45 pm
FINALLY A MAN THAT MAKES SENSE!!!

InJustX
InJustX
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/5/2013, 11:57 pm
Hahaha, I can already tell you're a man of good taste. And an off feeling that we may be bruthas, but i digress ><

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/6/2013, 12:06 am
com on man you like darksiders, got an wwe avatar and a tranformers sig LOL we might had been separated at birth.

InJustX
InJustX
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/6/2013, 4:33 pm
Ohohohoho, Face you're officially my favorite, I just want you to know that... You're black aren't you? I can feel it my nuggets, i noe you are.

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 1/6/2013, 4:37 pm
I can feel it my nuggets

nani

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27

on 1/6/2013, 4:46 pm
Jesus Christ THANKS ALOT FACE! NOW I NEED TO SPEND MONEY THAT I DON'T HAVE ON THIS!
anyway though these games look great.

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/6/2013, 6:26 pm
@InJustX wrote:Ohohohoho, Face you're officially my favorite, I just want you to know that... You're black aren't you? I can feel it my nuggets, i noe you are.
yea im black

@Double0Epic wrote:Jesus Christ THANKS ALOT FACE! NOW I NEED TO SPEND MONEY THAT I DON'T HAVE ON THIS!
anyway though these games look great.
MONEY WELL SPENT HERE I would not stir you wrong

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/2/2013, 6:53 pm
Well............its official there will be no darksiders three. Apparently the sells did really bad (most idiots were waiting for the wii u ver) for darksiders 2 so this is the end my beautiful friends. THQ big time sell is over....and no one wanted Virgil games......Ive been playing DS 1 and soon after I'll play DS 2 An awesome game by the way........this game really had it all.I HATE TODAY'S GAMERS....

xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20

on 2/2/2013, 11:56 pm
Kinda late to the topic but i can't believe this is happening, both games were so damn good... lol yeah, guess what sells nowadays are crap games like the new DMC...

Current projects:
Kirbacus vs Hiryo 30% Kirbacus vs Link 50%
Guardian's revenge 40% Rio vs Zeke 10%
Hiryo's Quest 2 10% Special vid 70%
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/3/2013, 9:30 pm
yea and all them online type shooters bull shits (fucking hate shooters)

FUCK PEOPLE,WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!!! DARKSIDERS WAS ONE OF THE LAST GOOD GAMES

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/30/2013, 12:11 am

Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/30/2013, 12:57 am
after i read no darksiders 3:
BUT THERE ARE 4 HORSEMEN! WAR STRIFE DEATH AND FURY!!! WHY DO WE ONLY GET 2 OF THEM?!

my reaction after I read that stuff on screwattack:
HOOOOOOOOOOOPE HOOOOOOOOOOOPE HOOOOOOOOOOOPE!
PLEASE CRYTEK DO EEEEEEEEEET!
(reads that he had previously stated that they didn't want to make it)
FUCK OFF!
(reads they wants it just in case.)
HOOOOOOOPE!

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

on 3/30/2013, 1:38 am
strife and fury?

you mean famine and conquest.....

or did the developers decide to fuck the rules?..
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/30/2013, 9:20 am
@darkdragon581 wrote:strife and fury?

you mean famine and conquest.....

or did the developers decide to fuck the rules?..

yea Strife and Fury sounds more badass then Famine ans Pestilence. Its a change we can deal with.

Darksiders 1 and 2 was some of the best games Ive played in a long time. the story deserves to be completed. if they need me to sigh a petition or (like skull girls) donate money on the behave of the creation of this game. I will. That's how great these games were seriously. everything About these games are awesome.

darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/30/2013, 5:12 pm
famine and conquest would work, i could see it at least (conquest was the original horseman in the lore, before he was replaced by pestilence)

famine would just be really skinny

and conquest would look like a warlord,

i think that'd be pretty cool.

plus aren't strife and fury TECHNICALLY THE SAME EMOTION?!?

i've seen the darksiders games, and played a bit of 2, but i've never really been a fan i guess.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/30/2013, 6:00 pm
Maybe it could work but Strife and Fury just work better for tho purpose of the franchise

Characters design is Already made

No look it up,not the same emotion bro

...I don't even know how that is possible. How could anyone play part 2 And not instantly fall in video gamer love with it. That game is A masterpiece on so many levels.

Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/30/2013, 9:54 pm
well I read it was strife and fury >.>
also Face : That's the problem.
People didn't play it at first, so they wont play it now.
since they didn't play it, they didn't get a gamer boner. and as such, it's sales did terrible, and now they kind of don't want to make DS3.
it's kind of understandable.
maybe it didn't make that huge impression.
or maybe it came out by the same time the heavy hitters such as AC or CoD came out.

darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/31/2013, 9:17 pm
@Face wrote:Maybe it could work but Strife and Fury just work better for tho purpose of the franchise

Characters design is Already made

No look it up,not the same emotion bro

...I don't even know how that is possible. How could anyone play part 2 And not instantly fall in video gamer love with it. That game is A masterpiece on so many levels.

i looked up the character designs, i can't really say anything about them one way or the other, they aren't ugly but i don't think they look all that amazing, i guess i'm just too cynical

they are pretty much the same emotion, it's like the difference between being a pacifist and being spiritually peaceful, yes that is a horrible analogy for this situation but my point stands

it was an alright game, but i just didn't like it that much, I've played a lot better.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum