BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Tower of God Empty Tower of God

11/24/2012, 12:32 pm
http://www.batoto.net/read/_/6/tower-of-god_v1_by_the-company

I am such a major fanboy for this <3 I'd try and explain it but it's pretty much explained in the first few chapters. Admittedly it starts out slow (And the translations aren't exactly perfect to start off with) but it improves a lot as it goes on.

**EDIT** Also just for the record Lahel's name is actually Rachel. Apparently it was just a mistranslation.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Tower of God UZ3PNb5
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

Tower of God Empty Re: Tower of God

12/19/2012, 12:39 pm
I hate all of you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Tower of God UZ3PNb5
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

12/20/2012, 9:42 pm
Tower of God 1287589741710
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

12/21/2012, 8:05 am
Blitz n' Burst wrote:I hate all of you.
Tower of God LcUeq

Tower of God Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Tower of God CmHNDLR
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

12/21/2012, 8:16 am
Saulgp wrote:
Blitz n' Burst wrote:I hate all of you.
Tower of God LcUeq

I can actually imagine you making that face.

Tower of God UZ3PNb5
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

3/13/2013, 2:03 pm
I seriously hate all of you.

Tower of God UZ3PNb5
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

3/13/2013, 2:07 pm
What can I say,It must be shitty.

Tell ya what,I'll give it A read later.

Tower of God Untitl15
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

3/13/2013, 2:21 pm
Blitz n' Burst wrote:I seriously hate all of you.
Tower of God Tumblr_ltias3D2Vv1qktj3vo1_500

Tower of God Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Tower of God CmHNDLR
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

3/13/2013, 2:23 pm
Haha, to be honest I didn't really expect many people to actually check anyway. But personally I think this is a great comic that's really underrated. Maybe it's just me fanboying all over the place but there's a certain aspect to the story that I just really love and don't find in anything else.

At least for the first part of the story. Hate to admit, but it did becoming less appealing in part 2 after the timeskip (No spoilers like any of you actually care) but it's still a great story nonetheless. Like, this is the only story that has ever made me develop an emotional attachment to it besides the Water 7 arc of One Piece.

/fanboy

**EDIT** Also, for those still in doubt, may I introduce you to the one and only Rak Wraithraiser, the single greatest character to ever grace fiction. May you bask in his glory.Tower of God Rak10
And yes the art starts out kind of amateur-ish, but improves a lot over time. I would post comparisons but I can't be bothered. Just take my word for it.

Tower of God UZ3PNb5
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/13/2013, 10:11 pm
Gave it A read...it had potential,but not enough to keep my interest....it got boring fast, it had some moments but seriously it kinda sucked.

Tower of God Untitl15
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

3/13/2013, 11:59 pm
@Face wrote:Gave it A read...it had potential,but not enough to keep my interest....it got boring fast, it had some moments but seriously it kinda sucked.

well you just have the patience and attention span of a rodent.

I've actually been reading it and, for those who don't have the patience of a rodent, it's actually a good read. It's dramatic and has good action. I try not to judge an anime or a manga on the first few pages or after an episode or two, because if I did that I doubt I'd watch anything.

I'll be honest though, I did skip reading this the first time around, but now I'm actually really liking it.

Tower of God Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/14/2013, 7:38 am
@SXR123 wrote:
@Face wrote:Gave it A read...it had potential,but not enough to keep my interest....it got boring fast, it had some moments but seriously it kinda sucked.

well you just have the patience and attention span of a rodent.

I've actually been reading it and, for those who don't have the patience of a rodent, it's actually a good read. It's dramatic and has good action. I try not to judge an anime or a manga on the first few pages or after an episode or two, because if I did that I doubt I'd watch anything.

I'll be honest though, I did skip reading this the first time around, but now I'm actually really liking it.
True I am not a patient man but this "kinda" sucked...not completely but eh. And of course you loved it LOL you probably snuggle up with yo twilight comforter,and yo justin bieber night light...And had A great read. LMFAO!!!!

Tower of God Untitl15
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

3/14/2013, 8:19 am
Seriously Face, once you get past the first five chapters it starts getting intense and it's actually pretty funny. And the amount of effort that went into planning and writing this.

It's a hell of a lot smarter than anything you're watching/reading. Then again, I guess you're not smart enough to understand it...

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/14/2013, 9:02 am
@SXR123 wrote:Seriously Face, once you get past the first five chapters it starts getting intense and it's actually pretty funny. And the amount of effort that went into planning and writing this.

It's a hell of a lot smarter than anything you're watching/reading. Then again, I guess you're not smart enough to understand it...
What do you mean fool I read it till the present, At least I gave it A chance,(most seemed to just past over it) I just didn't like it All that much. Assumptions make you look so childish LOL but then Again its to be expected from you.......(this is the part where I call you out as A kid...but I wont)

Tower of God Untitl15
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

3/14/2013, 11:06 am
Well thanks for at least giving it a chance I guess.

Tower of God UZ3PNb5
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/14/2013, 12:36 pm
Blitz n' Burst wrote:Well thanks for at least giving it a chance I guess.

np bro, It wasn't that bad...is there a anime?

Tower of God Untitl15
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

3/14/2013, 12:56 pm
It's a webcomic lol, no anime.

Tower of God UZ3PNb5
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

3/14/2013, 3:30 pm
Blitz n' Burst wrote:It's a webcomic lol, no anime.

It's just a webcomic?

now that's a surprise.

Also face, you read up until the present comic?! There's just no way. I'm not even half way through it and I started on the twelfth. (then again I don't usually read that much a day) But still.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/14/2013, 4:02 pm
the way its laid out made it easy.

Tower of God Untitl15
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

3/14/2013, 10:45 pm
Good god Face, I don't see how you could NOT be interested in this.

I kind of regret skipping over this. I am LOVING this.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

3/15/2013, 6:37 am
Read a couple pages in, seems pretty interesting, I'll try to give it the full read if I have the time, although I'm reading like three other books right now. ;_;
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/15/2013, 8:13 am
@SXR123 wrote:Good god Face, I don't see how you could NOT be interested in this.

I kind of regret skipping over this. I am LOVING this.
well I read it with high expectations.blitz said it may very well be better then one piece,ect in that regard it failed IMO but as good as some comics (not mangas) ive read, yes I can say that. im not that connected to the chars so when (no spoilers) "things" happen it does not effect me much as a reader. but still its ok.

Tower of God Untitl15
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

3/15/2013, 8:18 am
You are just some emotionless sack of rocks aren't you. I am in LOVE with this story.

I don't even see how this relates to one piece, so that in itself is a stupid expectation and I'm glad I didn't re-read the post to find that out because if I had remembered he said it was like one piece I wouldn't have bothered reading it.

I guess the reason you don't read anything fun is because you always have high expectations. I try not to do that. It ruins what could be a great story.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/15/2013, 9:03 am
@SXR123 wrote:You are just some emotionless sack of rocks aren't you. I am in LOVE with this story.

I don't even see how this relates to one piece, so that in itself is a stupid expectation and I'm glad I didn't re-read the post to find that out because if I had remembered he said it was like one piece I wouldn't have bothered reading it.

I guess the reason you don't read anything fun is because you always have high expectations. I try not to do that. It ruins what could be a great story.

no little girl, I said "blitz said it may very well be better then one piece,ect" not that it was "Like them" Again with the Assumptions....yo ass is too emotional LOL but I just did not like this All that much. Why are you trying to MAKE me like what you like? get over it. live and let live.

Tower of God Untitl15
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

3/18/2013, 3:39 pm
I didn't really say that it was like One Piece, only that it's one of the very few stories I've developed a major emotional attachment to. One Piece was only an example.

But yes, I do still think this is better than One Piece. One piece has lost its appeal to me recently, to be honest. It's great, but not as captivating as it was when I first started watching. Also:

Tower of God Yay10
<3

Tower of God UZ3PNb5
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum