Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Kirby's epic yarn - Page 3 Empty Re: Kirby's epic yarn

on 11/20/2010, 11:11 am
Almost 20 hours getting every trophy, challenge, and gold medal for every level. Then the extra levels you get from getting the patch from the boss after the gold. Which is hard.
Yea..it looks cute and all, but it can be REALLY FUCKING HARD AND FRUSTRATING!
But i give them a good job on actually giving me a hard time. I was afraid of the game being too easy and boring, and i had a blast and I got insanely pissed off at how insane it can get. (of course if you tried to get every trophy and gold medal like i did)
Beautiful game all the way through. It NEVER got repetitive. Every level was unique in both art and gameplay.
The only flaw to me was the music, it could have used better music, but everything was flawless. I'm definitely animating a tribute to the game emulating the art style, i love it so much.
Second disappointment is after the frustrating hell i had to go through to get 100%, you don't get anything for it.
Over all 9/10 IMO. Beautiful fucking game. GET IT, FAGGOT!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Kirby's epic yarn - Page 3 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 11/20/2010, 4:04 pm
That will be interesting to see your interpretation in sprite animation form.I look forward to that.how come you did do a review on capcom vs tatsunoko? Or maybe you did and I missed it.by the way is akuma or gouken in it?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Kirby's epic yarn - Page 3 Untitl15
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

on 11/20/2010, 4:40 pm
Tatsunoko vs capcom. No, Ryu is the only SF char in it, i don't mind this, it had a bigger variety of Capcom chars that we didn't see in m vs c often.
Tatsunoko Vs Capcom is a MUST if you're into m vs c, and if you're getting part 3.
The creator of T Vs C is the one who is making m vs c 3.
The controls are different in t vs c and m vs c 3, everything new in t vs c (like crossover air raids (when you do a launch air combo and swap out to your second character and he will continue the combo even further which is fucking epic)) will be in m vs c 3. So t vs c is a great practice for m vs c which will be even crazier since you'll have 3 chars instead of 2, a bigger variety of characters and move/combos.
So yea get T vs C. If you're new then it'll get you into the m vs c series and if you're already a fan then it'll prepare you for m vs c 3.

Watch your ass.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 11/20/2010, 7:17 pm
naw im not new to the mvc world but I do want to play tvc only wish it came out for ps3 as well.I somewhat dislike the wii game controller.i'll pick it up tomorrow

Kirby's epic yarn - Page 3 Untitl15
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

on 11/20/2010, 7:47 pm
madfacespriter wrote:naw im not new to the mvc world but I do want to play tvc only wish it came out for ps3 as well.I somewhat dislike the wii game controller.i'll pick it up tomorrow
You can play with the gamecube controller, the classic controller, the controller with the nunchuck, or just the controller sideways.

Watch your ass.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum