Go down
BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3516
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Playstation allstars battle royale - Page 3 Empty Re: Playstation allstars battle royale

on 12/16/2012, 2:15 pm
I agree with that. But do you really think Sony would have made this game if SSB didn't exist?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Playstation allstars battle royale - Page 3 Empty Re: Playstation allstars battle royale

on 12/16/2012, 2:18 pm
Obviously not. But that could be applied to anything. Hell, Sonic wouldn't be around if Mario had never existed and you could hardly call Sonic a Mario rip-off.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Playstation allstars battle royale - Page 3 UZ3PNb5
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 12/16/2012, 2:21 pm
A clone is A clone dude. Its not the end of the world. get over it. Its not even that important.

Playstation allstars battle royale - Page 3 Untitl15
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 12/16/2012, 2:43 pm
no one complained when ken was just a faster ryu

Playstation allstars battle royale - Page 3 Ichigo10
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/16/2012, 2:45 pm
And yet you give no reason for actually thinking that. That's kind of my problem, you're just saying "it's a clone" and expecting me to go "oh okay then."

If you're going to try and make a point on something at least say more than "it's a clone because I said it is."

BDB
BDB

on 12/16/2012, 2:49 pm
All I'm saying is that we have Nintendo to thank for this game. Just like we have Nintendo to thank for Sonic. I'm just trying to say that's why it made seem like a rip-off to most people. I've played both and I think that SSB is better, IMOOOOO. That's all I'm jus' sayin'.

Click:
NTA
NTA
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2011-01-09

on 12/16/2012, 2:49 pm
All fps games are rip offs. All they do is shoot other people.

Tekken is a rip off of virtua fighter also Playstation allstars battle royale - Page 3 Tinyf

Mokujin ripped off all the characters in the game

Playstation allstars battle royale - Page 3 96m4
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/16/2012, 3:35 pm
@5h0ck wrote:no one complained when ken was just a faster ryu
LOL yes ppl did,for years they did.

@BDBstriker 5hock brings up A good point, me showing you how PAS Is a Brawl clone is like me showing you how Ken is a Ryu clone.Its obvious, you are asking me to show you something you already know for the sake of arguing? screw that. I'll simplify it for you bro PAS is a clone to Brawl,as scorpion is a clone to sub zero,as shadow is to sonic as Luigi is to Mario. there are differences but its still a clone.

NTA
NTA
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/16/2012, 3:38 pm
Didn't ken and ryu study under the same person?

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/16/2012, 3:58 pm
Um, I think you confused me with BDB in that post...

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/16/2012, 4:22 pm
Blitz n' Burst wrote:Um, I think you confused me with BDB in that post...
I did.....(sigh) its been a long day...

BDB
BDB

on 12/16/2012, 5:53 pm
I think I learned stuff I wasn't suppose to D:

Click:
NTA
NTA
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/16/2012, 6:07 pm
@Face wrote:
Blitz n' Burst wrote:Um, I think you confused me with BDB in that post...
I did.....(sigh) its been a long day...

No xanax?

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 12/16/2012, 10:50 pm
@Face wrote:

...well i never heard any.
then akuma came and he's suddenly more popular than ryu.

@NTA wrote:Didn't ken and ryu study under the same person?

yes.

also as far as scorpion and sub go...their only pallette swaps, their movesets are still different.
although there are enough ninjas in mk to make a joke power rangers sprite series

Playstation allstars battle royale - Page 3 Ichigo10
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

on 12/17/2012, 9:18 am
@Face wrote:
But that's different because they still like more Ryu and they're from the same franchise

Playstation allstars battle royale - Page 3 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Playstation allstars battle royale - Page 3 CmHNDLR
SpiralWarrior
SpiralWarrior
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2012-12-18

on 12/18/2012, 7:07 pm
Rip-off or not I'm quite fond of this game. It's addicting and I don't necessarily feel like it's trying to be Smash. It has it's own feel to it and it's fun.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum