Go down
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

Playstation allstars battle royale - Page 2 Empty Re: Playstation allstars battle royale

on 11/21/2012, 10:01 pm
lol dragon king is old news....and i thought hal was 2nd party not 3rd.

also how smash a rip off of its own beta

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Playstation allstars battle royale - Page 2 Ichigo10
BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3516
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Playstation allstars battle royale - Page 2 Empty Re: Playstation allstars battle royale

on 11/21/2012, 10:10 pm
@5h0ck wrote:lol dragon king is old news....and i thought hal was 2nd party not 3rd.

also how smash a rip off of its own beta
it was a "joke"

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 11/21/2012, 10:43 pm
i know....but i seriously couldn't remember if hal was 2nd or 3rd

and joke or not i'd still like to know how you can be a rip off of your own beta....cuz that sounds funny as hell lolol

Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

on 11/22/2012, 9:41 am
@Toxic wrote:

Fuckkk

I was trying to lie my way through this arguement...lol

I was hoping no one would find that ):
Owned!

Playstation allstars battle royale - Page 2 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Playstation allstars battle royale - Page 2 CmHNDLR
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 11/24/2012, 3:54 pm
"REAPPEAR*

@SXR123 wrote:I haven't played it, but screwattack has.

http://www.screwattack.com/reviews/review-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale

This game isn't just a rip off bitch.

suck it face.
A brawl clone is a brawl clone.Take your finger out yo ass and accept it.

*DISAPPEAR*

Playstation allstars battle royale - Page 2 Untitl15
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/24/2012, 4:59 pm
^ face's best entrance in a long time

SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 11/24/2012, 10:22 pm
Sorry face, but it's not. Not entirely anyway.

take yo finger out of yo ass and accept it.

*disappears*

Playstation allstars battle royale - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/25/2012, 2:28 am
whats really funny is there are plenty of people who wanted to see some of the all stars characters in a futer smash bros......this is as close as they gon get

Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/25/2012, 8:45 am
LOL face??!! Are you "in the other side of the TV"?
SXR man y u no admit ASBR is a rip-off of SSB, c'mon, c'mon!! even Sonic Prefers SSB

Playstation allstars battle royale - Page 2 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Playstation allstars battle royale - Page 2 CmHNDLR
ANIME SPRITER7.4
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2011-12-10

on 11/25/2012, 12:54 pm
i like ssbb better but i gotta say this game is pretty fun

Fc: 4184-3289-5900
Playstation allstars battle royale - Page 2 SinisterSmile
BDB
BDB

on 11/25/2012, 2:44 pm
@ANIME SPRITER7.4 wrote:i like ssbb better but i gotta say this game is pretty fun
This is pretty much my opinion as well. I'm not gonna get all-stars though.

Click:
NTA
NTA
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2011-01-09

on 11/25/2012, 11:56 pm
Saulgp wrote:LOL face??!! Are you "in the other side of the TV"?
SXR man y u no admit ASBR is a rip-off of SSB, c'mon, c'mon!! even Sonic Prefers SSB

Thats like saying virtual fighter is a rip off of tekken or vice versa >_>

or even that weird ass sonic fighters game

Spoiler:
fuck you still

Playstation allstars battle royale - Page 2 96m4
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20

on 11/28/2012, 6:58 pm
Eh not sure if this is dead but in my opinion, this doesn't even come close to smash, why I say this is because of a few reasons:
1. You can only kill using supers (kinda reduces the competitive factor if u ask me)
2.Controls are alright, BUT if you're comparing them to smash, smash's controls are a lot tighter and plays a lot smoother (Anyone who's decent in smash will see where I'm coming from)
3. The story mode was the stupiddest story mode I've ever played (Yes Fighting games stories are terribad but Smash's was good so FUCK U >:[)
4....Idk, it just feels less competitive

BUT let me end this by saying that, despite all of this...its pretty fucking fun Razz so if your looking for just a party game, its worth it, but if ur competitve, you'll soon find that this game won't be up to your expectations...

Well...that was my 2 cents... >.>

Current projects:
Kirbacus vs Hiryo 30% Kirbacus vs Link 50%
Guardian's revenge 40% Rio vs Zeke 10%
Hiryo's Quest 2 10% Special vid 70%
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

on 11/29/2012, 10:07 am
They should have used the original Dante.

Fuck you, Capcom.

Playstation allstars battle royale - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 11/29/2012, 12:20 pm
Just got it.

Damn good game :3

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/29/2012, 12:56 pm
@NS01 wrote:Just got it.

Damn "good game" :3
minor fix

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 11/29/2012, 12:58 pm
Saulgp wrote:

minor fix

Major fix.

His opinion.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/29/2012, 1:16 pm
Saulgp wrote:

minor fix

wat

Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/29/2012, 3:13 pm
Blitz n' Burst wrote:
Saulgp wrote:

minor fix

wat
Wet?

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/15/2012, 7:16 pm
@SXR123 wrote:Sorry face, but it's not. Not entirely anyway.

take yo finger out of yo ass and accept it.

*disappears*
this game is totally a fucking rip off.....that being said I have it for both ps3 and vita....but in my defense someone brought it for my I would not spend money on this brawl clone

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/16/2012, 4:58 am
Oh my god it's a mascot fighter. Totally a Smash Bros ripoff.

The games play nothing alike. I dare you to play them both and find one similarity that isn't just "It's a mascot fighter," because that's stupid.

And the special moves/Final Smash comparison doesn't count shut up.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/16/2012, 12:15 pm
Blitz n' Burst wrote:Oh my god it's a mascot fighter. Totally a Smash Bros ripoff.

The games play nothing alike. I dare you to play them both and find one similarity that isn't just "It's a mascot fighter," because that's stupid.

And the special moves/Final Smash comparison doesn't count shut up.
Are you blind, def, dumb,or stupid? Im not about to sit here and post both games to show you the obvious. Fuck you. A clone is A clone thats it.What pisses me off is fools that dont call a spade a spade. even though I hate it sony has been coping shitendo fo years this is just another.

the intellectual in me wants to say,"Lets Agree to disagree"

The realist in me wants to tell you "Stop blowing smoke up my ass,And eat a dick fool"

...Im so conflicted

BDB
BDB

on 12/16/2012, 12:33 pm
It's not necessarily a bad thing that they made a rip-off, they still made a pretty good game! (With waaay better online. In fact, that's what makes it better.)

Click:
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/16/2012, 12:34 pm
BDBstriker wrote:It's not necessarily a bad thing that they made a rip-off, they still made a pretty good game! (With waaay better online. In fact, that's what makes it better.)
I can Agree with that

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/16/2012, 12:55 pm
You're talking about it as if Nintendo created the mascot fighter genre. Yeah, it obviously draws a lot of inspiration from Smash Bros, but there's seriously a difference between "inspired by" and "stealing from." One is taking certain ideas or aspects and doing something different with them to make them unique and original and interesting and not a rip-off, the other is taking an idea or concept, slapping a coat of paint on it and calling it your own despite how blatantly it steals from the source.

They play completely differently. If it was nothing more than a Smash Bros. clone then people wouldn't be playing it in the first place, because it's nothing more than a Smash Bros. clone. And Nintendo has borrowed from plenty of other sources as well. Half of their ideas were used by others, Nintendo only made them popular while the original faded into obscurity (Probably because they're, you know, Nintendo)

Not that I'm saying anything agains Nintendo, but calling "RIP-OFF!" because two things share concepts is unreasonable. If you don't like the game, fine, go ahead and dislike it, that's your opinion and I'm fine with that, but if you're going to accuse people of stealing ideas at least give proper reasons.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum