Go down
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-07-18
View user profile

M.U.G.E.N effects

on 11/12/2012, 3:21 am
How THE FUCK CAN I FIND MUGEN EFFECT SPRITES Yeehaw . Like those cool ones that squirlkidd, SXR, Dabestbrawler and all those cool animators have. I'VE BEEN SO PATIENT FINDING THEM AND I CAN'T FUCKING FIND IT Evil or Very Mad . I know how to make it look good and all but for now all I have to do is FIND IT. Please reply anyone

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah thats much better lol!
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21
View user profile

Re: M.U.G.E.N effects

on 11/12/2012, 5:04 am
First of all, calm down. We get it you want some effects.

Second, only post in this section, if you have a tutorial to show people. This is not a request thread, due try to read the forum rules or at least the sub headings to see where to post correctly.

Lastly, you need 100 posts to be allowed to view the resources section. In other words, you have three options:
- Get your posts to 100
- Watch a tutorial on how to RIP them yourself
- Ask someone personally

Would I? Probably not, I only give out effects to people I know or trust.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

Number of posts : 11629
Registration date : 2010-03-07
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 11/12/2012, 8:00 am
@Cooljoshua567 wrote:First of all, calm down. We get it you want some effects.

Second, only post in this section, if you have a tutorial to show people. This is not a request thread, due try to read the forum rules or at least the sub headings to see where to post correctly.

Lastly, you need 100 posts to be allowed to view the resources section. In other words, you have three options:
- Get your posts to 100
- Watch a tutorial on how to RIP them yourself
- Ask someone personally

Would I? Probably not, I only give out effects to people I know or trust.

everything said here is everything you need to know.

you've only got 8 posts, and no offense but we don't just give out effects and help people who come here just to ask for it. that's what we call a leecher. So stay here awhile, get 100 posts and then you can ask for things.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-11-18
View user profile

on 11/22/2012, 1:53 am
Thanks for the guys that replied. I think this guy should have some common sense to not post a request on a tutorial topic. Now that I know you can have access to the resources at 100 posts I have more motivation to post Derp? .

Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12947
Registration date : 2008-11-18
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 11/22/2012, 2:42 am
@_AfterAfter_ wrote:Now that I know you can have access to the resources at 100 posts I have more motivation to post Derp? .
You mean that actually works like its supposed to O_O

made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2012-11-16
View user profilehttps://www.facebook.com/InJustX

on 11/22/2012, 3:14 am
So what if i were to say... have a question about what i may be doing wrong while im animating? As in ive watched all of eric's tuts back and forth and i have tried to figure out the problem myself for day now, where would i go about posting something like that?

Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-11-18
View user profile

on 11/22/2012, 7:32 am
@Granadico wrote:
@_AfterAfter_ wrote:Now that I know you can have access to the resources at 100 posts I have more motivation to post Derp? .
You mean that actually works like its supposed to O_O
What do you mean by that? I am very disappoint

Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-01-05
View user profile

on 2/23/2013, 12:56 pm
cool
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13138
Registration date : 2009-03-28
View user profile

on 2/23/2013, 2:02 pm
Oryoucanjustmakeyourowneffectsandeveryonewillbelikewowyouhaveniceeffects.

But really, you need at least 100 posts.

And moved. What made you think this would be in Tutorials?

[The Return]
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20163
Registration date : 2010-09-15
View user profile

on 2/24/2013, 4:12 am
Download a program called Fighter Factory.

Go to these site http://mugencharacter.ucoz.com/ and download some characters. Any. Go to the Naruto section if you like that.

Download the files of the characters.

Open up Fighter Factory, and open up the file you downloaded. Look at the images that you can view, and if you scroll down in the image viewer, you'll find tons of mugen effects. You can side-click and save them. Good mugen effects for you,

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum