Go down
Sub
Sub
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-11-06

Hello Empty Hello

on 11/6/2012, 8:37 pm
My name's Sub, I've been animating Stickfigures for a few months, so I know a bit of the basics (but since these are sprites, they might be different.)
Hope to make friends, and learn more about spriting.
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21
Location : Power Girl's Breasts

Hello Empty Re: Hello

on 11/6/2012, 9:46 pm
Welcome to the spritas Sub, I'm CJ. You are apart of the brother hood now.
If you wan't to learn how to flash, go to the tutorials section and explore around.
Have Fun :p

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

Hello Ala_Rubra
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13
Location : Massachusetts

Hello Empty Re: Hello

on 11/6/2012, 10:01 pm
Glad to have yah
Hello Sub

make yourself at home on the SS spritas

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
Hello 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
Hello 2lax69
Hello TZmdW
Sub
Sub
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-11-06

Hello Empty Re: Hello

on 11/7/2012, 7:24 am
Thank you for the welcomes. I was meaning to ask where I can ask for a tutorial since the tutorial section says its only for distribution of tuts and not a place to request them.
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Hello Empty Re: Hello

on 11/7/2012, 7:43 am
@Sub wrote:the tutorial section says its only for distribution of tuts and not a place to request them.

ya know. it never occurred to me that we this is something we might need o_o

I think I'll look into making a topic for that. For now though, the only thing you can do is lurk in the tutorial section and hope to god you find what you're looking for XD.

I wish I could offer you more help than that but that's the best I can do. sorry XD.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 1844
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Hello Empty Re: Hello

on 11/7/2012, 4:10 pm
Stickfigs you say?!
-autorespect-

Welcome.
I'm NDS, and I love to make people smile.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13
Location : Massachusetts

Hello Empty Re: Hello

on 11/7/2012, 6:40 pm
NDS wrote:Stickfigs you say?!
-autorespect-

Welcome.
I'm NDS, and I love to make people smile.
NDS wrote:I love to make people smile.
NDS wrote: make people smile.

....WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THE REAL NDS~


Hello 1nFl0

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
Hello 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
Hello 2lax69
Hello TZmdW
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Hello Empty Re: Hello

on 11/7/2012, 6:50 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@Sub wrote:the tutorial section says its only for distribution of tuts and not a place to request them.

ya know. it never occurred to me that we this is something we might need o_o

I think I'll look into making a topic for that. For now though, the only thing you can do is lurk in the tutorial section and hope to god you find what you're looking for XD.

I wish I could offer you more help than that but that's the best I can do. sorry XD.
That's just animation help right?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

Hello Empty Re: Hello

on 11/7/2012, 7:48 pm
Which he won't know about for another 96 posts

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Lorde
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Hello Empty Re: Hello

on 11/7/2012, 8:25 pm
Sieghart wrote:Which he won't know about for another 96 posts
Well thats his problem not ours

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Hello Empty Re: Hello

on 11/7/2012, 8:43 pm
I guess in a way it COULD be animation help, but that place is so barren it's just not a place people want to search. Some problems should be explained in more detail instead of just "do this, this this and this and you're done kthxbye."

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Ray*~*Ler
Ray*~*Ler
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2011-08-28
Location : Mahannten New york.

Hello Empty Re: Hello

on 11/7/2012, 10:02 pm
Why Hello there Razz. Welcome to TheSpritas. Don't let luigi Ask one of your friends out.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello BlackKyuremsig
BLACK KYUREM<333
Shiny Caught:2 (Shiny Pawniard(idk how many REs)October 2,2011
New Shiny Caught:LiepardHello Shiny_Liepard_BW(2013 REs)October 8,2012
Signature shop: Hello SuperVegetasig_zps5897075c
Best LOL in my life. GOOD JOB RUBEN! also proof that yoshi is >_>..
Spoiler:
Hello LOOOLGFRUBENHello VrWMv
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

Hello Empty Re: Hello

on 11/7/2012, 10:44 pm
@SXR123 wrote:I guess in a way it COULD be animation help, but that place is so barren it's just not a place people want to search. Some problems should be explained in more detail instead of just "do this, this this and this and you're done kthxbye."
No you retard he meant for requesting tutorials

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Lorde
Sub
Sub
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-11-06

Hello Empty Re: Hello

on 11/8/2012, 8:07 am
Thank you for the welcomes.

Requesting tutorials or even just asking for help on how to do something is what I wanted to do.

Well, time to get posting. Don't worry, I'm not gonna spam my way to 100 like an "I R N00B" kinda guy.
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 1844
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Hello Empty Re: Hello

on 11/8/2012, 4:07 pm
So...
.......

What's new?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
InfernoTPX
InfernoTPX
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Location : Venus

Hello Empty Re: Hello

on 11/8/2012, 4:34 pm
I welcome all new members to the forum of great sprites and great spriters hope you have fun Twisted Evil

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TEAM Wingless hawks
Hello Air-gear-o
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Hello Empty Re: Hello

on 11/8/2012, 9:22 pm
Sieghart wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:I guess in a way it COULD be animation help, but that place is so barren it's just not a place people want to search. Some problems should be explained in more detail instead of just "do this, this this and this and you're done kthxbye."
No you retard he meant for requesting tutorials

well fuck you. you're a buttface.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum