Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21

Hiryo's Debut  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiryo's Debut

11/5/2012, 6:21 am
@Tal wrote:this animation is pretty good, and even though i really hate kirby animations and i really really hate fcs, i liked this one, just loved the overall atmosphere and how the battle just went so fluid.

btw cj, why do you make everything out of 2?

This is my breakdown:

Introduction 1 Point - .5 For If it is entertaining, .5 If there is an animation
Combat 3 Points - 1 Point for Flow, 1 Point for Choreography, .5 For Entertainment, .5 For Dominance
Effects 2 Points - 1 Point for Appeal, .5 If there are no DBZ rip off, .5 If they match perfectly
Smoothness and Skewing 2 Points - 1 Point for Smoothness, .5 If they skewed at all, .5 If they skewed appropriately
Sound 2 Points - 1 Point for Clear and Good Sounds, .5 If they didn't use DBZ sounds, .5 If they used Voice Clips

That's how I see thing in my eyes, plus I like rating it out of 10, any higher and it gets to complicated

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

Hiryo's Debut  - Page 2 Ala_Rubra
Deathcakes
Deathcakes
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2010-06-22
https://www.facebook.com/Dappiahkumi

11/5/2012, 11:11 am
That was fucking Sick!!!!! What that hell That was Reminded me of the legends on Newgrounds like flamezero and BlackDevilX. That was fuckin wicked. I think u just ignited my dead Creative soul. Very Happy Time to get Back to work thanks for this.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hiryo's Debut  - Page 2 2623au0
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20

11/5/2012, 1:42 pm
@Cooljoshua567 wrote:You have asked for the CJ Review, and you shall receive.

Spoiler:
Hiryo's Debut  - Page 2 Cj_s_r11

Introduction 1/1

Fantastic. You have a character who is just chilling and bored out of his mind, and then suddenly feels as if he is being watched, followed by an mysterious character checking him out and runs down a building in the sexiest way possible. He enters wanting to test his abilities on the chill guy, and the fight commences. Although the sequence took awhile, it was well worth the wait. You sir, have impressed me.

Combat 2.5/3

From the minute they started brawling, to the end where they stared at each other, it was nothing but pure delight.

Flow: The flow was perfect, it matched the BG music to a high degree, the characters changed between lightning fast and turtle slow paced motions, and there was never a moment where I wanted to stop watching.

Entertainment: Oh boy, believe me I was entertained. Comedy wise, I wasn't laughing my ass off, but the animation was just too addictive for me to stop and reconsider watching it. That's how great it was.

Dominance: Excellent job maintaining the balance between not only two characters, but also a third! That deserves high praise. I noticed that near the end it began to slow down a bit with the addition of another character, you gotta watch out for those, having a three way battle is no joke, you must somehow keep the attention on all three of them. I praise you on how you kept both sides near equal to one another, but with Sareo and Jodie having a slight advantage.

Usage of the V cam was splendid. It felt as if the V cam were attached to the characters themselves. This is what can make an animation go from border line good, to absolutely perfect. The shakes were a bit of a problem for me, I never felt really a strong impact in some of the attacks. You know what I mean? It felt as if each attack had the same amount of strength put into it. Try adding more of an impact for some of the attacks, so that we can see which ones do some real good damage. Other than that, this section was covered perfectly :)

Effects 2/2

Beautiful, Beautiful, just Beautiful. Every effect that was used corresponded to each light attack, elemental attack, and special move in the animation. There was a moment where I saw a collection of sword hit sparks used, I'm sure you could create something much more appealing. There was no spammage of effects, every effect looked clean and precise, and above all else I didn't see any SMBZ rip off effects used, god bless you I love you

Smoothness and Skewing 1.5/2

Rename this animation Smooth City, because damn you murdered this section. You eased all of your tweens which resulted in all of your characters movements looking twice as good as they would have been. You applied great physics to the animation, what with when your characters jumps or when he comes down, I saw gravity was applied with it. Even the most simplest things such as getting thrown down or smashed against a fence, were highlighted because of the excellent smoothness you applied.

Skewing on the other hand, was beautiful as well, but wasn't AS highlighted as the smoothness. By that I mean, skewing in actual combat. You skewed perfectly, that's without a doubt, but I felt that the skewing wasn't as good as the smoothness, because for more than 80 % of the animation was combat, so in that percentage, making skewing while you fight is something that needs to be as highlighted as the smoothness, and also as noticeable. This is definitely a challenge, in which you greatly showed. For next time, have more moments where it highlights the skewing, like when a characters gets kicked skew his body a shit ton back, to show how strong that kick was.

Sounds 2/2

Words cannot express...how unimaginable this was You\'re too kind Every single sound clip was on point and perfect for each scene that was taking place. The voice clips matched the characters very well, and the amount of DBZ sound effects I heard in this was a big fat 0 Derp?

Hiryo's Debut  - Page 2 Final_10

Overall Score: 9/10 = Outstanding
I have never given any animation such a high score before, so be very proud xKAreloadedx. This was just an outstanding animation, and I hope that you will create more of these so that I can give you more feed back. The only things that you have to work on, are the differentiation between light attacks and hard hitting attacks, and the skewing in combat.

Excellent Job
Wow, now that's a good review! Thanks man, I try Razz and remember what I said, this movie is only about 50% complete xD Part two should complete it so look for it!
@5h0ck wrote:
......stop ignoring me.

anyways this was amazing. can't wait to see what else you cook up.
Lol thanks dude
@dabestbrawler wrote:This wuz like sex to my eye's! It really came out pretty much perfect but why u no use Blade Saber? Mother of god
Thx! Glad u liked it ^.^ and whatchu mean? I did use his new one? ...unless there's something I missed ;n;
@darkdragon581 wrote:give me that ninja...now...seriously, i'll throw him in an animation in a heartbeat
Lol thx and sure gimme a few
@NTA wrote:Did you draw the art at the end where it says part 2 is coming? That image looks epic
Yes...yes I did You\'re too kind
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:OMG THAT WAS FREAKIN SICK!! Seriously, it really got the ole' motivation meter kicking again... ACTUALLY, this made me really interested in making a Kirby FC (YESH, I KNOW IT'S UNORIGINAL SHUDDUP). Anyway, the only probs is that I don't know what version of kirby everyone uses >.>

Seriously, though, this thang was EPIC and VERY well animated. Nice job man.
Thanks dawg
@Tal wrote:this animation is pretty good, and even though i really hate kirby animations and i really really hate fcs, i liked this one, just loved the overall atmosphere and how the battle just went so fluid.
Glad you liked it, thx
@Aegyo wrote:
Spoiler:
Hiryo's Debut  - Page 2 Standing-ovation
Lol I'll take that as a compliment
@Deathcakes wrote:That was fucking Sick!!!!! What that hell That was Reminded me of the legends on Newgrounds like flamezero and BlackDevilX. That was fuckin wicked. I think u just ignited my dead Creative soul. Very Happy Time to get Back to work thanks for this.
Don't know who those people are but hey, if you liked it, then I'm glad Laughing

Current projects:
Kirbacus vs Hiryo 30% Kirbacus vs Link 50%
Guardian's revenge 40% Rio vs Zeke 10%
Hiryo's Quest 2 10% Special vid 70%
NTA
NTA
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2011-01-09

11/5/2012, 1:43 pm
Teach me how to draw master Hiryo's Debut  - Page 2 Tinyf

Hiryo's Debut  - Page 2 96m4
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

11/5/2012, 5:12 pm
@SXR123 wrote:IS EVERYONE JUST FUCKING COMING HERE TO SAY THIS IS GOOD.

WELL. IT WAS BAD. SO BAD THAT IT MADE ME CRY. JUST STOP ANIMATING AND QUIT.

sxr is super jelly. super duper jelly. stop being good KA. it's not fair.

NOT FAIR.
oh my god this.

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
Hiryo's Debut  - Page 2 Awkwar10
Hiryo's Debut  - Page 2 Pikach11
Tray
Tray
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2012-05-26

11/5/2012, 8:12 pm
This shit is the bomb. Must see part 2

Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4902
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

11/6/2012, 10:04 am
Hey, KA, you're in college right? How the heck do you find the time to animate? I mean maybe 16 hours is a bit too much for me as a freshman but I'd thought I'd at least have leisure time lol
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06

11/6/2012, 10:49 am
That was pretty damn Boss KA.

I just texted DBB to let him know of this sexiness.

Sometimes things like these make me wish I had the time to animate my kirby and now you should totally sheet that revamp I made for you.

Hiryo's Debut  - Page 2 Siglookingassnigga
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan

11/6/2012, 11:03 am
@NTA Lol I ain't that good

@Rapid I don't know what to tell u man, I animate once, maybe twice a week, usually after I get outa work and am done with schoolwork lol, U get used to it I guess

Current projects:
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan

11/6/2012, 2:29 pm
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:That was pretty damn Boss KA.

Sometimes things like these make me wish I had the time to animate my kirby and now you should totally sheet that revamp I made for you.
Thx man! means alot, and sheet the whole thing? Sad Tha'ts gonna take forever lol

Current projects:
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05

11/6/2012, 5:15 pm
At the beginning I saw a text prob, I didn't know who was speaking exactly.

Other then that it was awesomesausness.

Godzilla.

Hiryo's Debut  - Page 2 Dancing-happy-yoshi Hiryo's Debut  - Page 2 259ab217
Raddious
Raddious
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2012-06-13

11/6/2012, 8:14 pm
I cant beleive im the first one i know of to ask this but...can i have his sheet? An animation by me in the wip section shows my current skill

Hiryo's Debut  - Page 2 Raddio11
I drew this in my boredom...
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

11/6/2012, 10:47 pm
@xKAreloadedx wrote:
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:That was pretty damn Boss KA.

Thx man! means alot, and sheet the whole thing? Sad Tha'ts gonna take forever lol

SON i'll help you! Ifyouhavesomesortofskypeaimmsntypeshit.

Now I wanna send you Jiro

xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan

11/6/2012, 10:56 pm
Jiro's a brawler right? Razz Dude, he'd be PERFECT lol the things I would do with him...>.> take that as you will, and yeah dude, my skype is xKAreloadedx lol add me Very Happy

Current projects:
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

11/7/2012, 8:52 am
Whaddya' mean brawler? He fights with his fists and has the power of gravity if thats what you're asking?

DAMMIT. back to skype. Sad

xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan

11/7/2012, 1:42 pm
Yeah thats what I meant lol And he has pain's voice right?

Current projects:
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

11/7/2012, 3:47 pm
Guys please... this was poorly executed. KA, you need to work on timing and flow, otherwise it'll just look like a bunch of rushed junk that was horribly sequenced.

Now GO WORK!

Hiryo's Debut  - Page 2 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

11/7/2012, 4:56 pm
^and his nose grew twelve sizes this day.

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
Hiryo's Debut  - Page 2 Awkwar10
Hiryo's Debut  - Page 2 Pikach11
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

11/8/2012, 1:42 pm
@xKAreloadedx wrote:Yeah thats what I meant lol And he has pain's voice right?

Actually, Wesker's. XD I went through hell to ripp the voices of every game he's ever been in.

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

11/8/2012, 1:55 pm
sup jayden i havn't seen u since life alert.

also lol wesker, you mean from RE right? thats pretty cool

Hiryo's Debut  - Page 2 Ichigo10
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

11/8/2012, 4:06 pm
@Leaf wrote:^and his nose grew twelve sizes this day.

No, TJ.

I only speak the truths.
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan

11/8/2012, 7:54 pm
NDS wrote:Guys please... this was poorly executed. KA, you need to work on timing and flow, otherwise it'll just look like a bunch of rushed junk that was horribly sequenced.

Now GO WORK!
This is why I love you Surprised
@Leaf wrote:^and his nose grew twelve sizes this day.
Uh-huh
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:

Actually, Wesker's. XD I went through hell to ripp the voices of every game he's ever been in.
Lol nice, niiiiice xD If you want you can send him anytime, got an idea for a vid now ^.^

Current projects:
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

11/10/2012, 2:08 am
@5h0ck wrote:sup jayden i havn't seen u since life alert.

also lol wesker, you mean from RE right? thats pretty cool

Sup bro, IKR? lol I disappear too much.

Yeah from RE.

@Mistah_Jayden wrote:

Lol nice, niiiiice xD If you want you can send him anytime, got an idea for a vid now ^.^[/quote]

Alright, I'll send it soon xD

Raddious
Raddious
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2012-06-13

11/10/2012, 6:29 am
hello, i asked an unanswered question!

Hiryo's Debut  - Page 2 Raddio11
I drew this in my boredom...
mask236
mask236
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-07-05

11/10/2012, 10:39 am
@Raddious wrote:hello, i asked an unanswered question!
and forever unanswered it will be Uh-huh
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum