Registration date : 2010-07-20

Hiryo's Debut  Empty Hiryo's Debut

11/3/2012, 9:26 pm
The video's done! For those who care, clink the link and enjoy Razz

http://www.fileize.com/view/fc6b6943-328/

He is called Hiryo and well, you can read his bio here:
https://www.thespritas.com/t5005-new-kfc

Spoiler:
Anyway, this is part one of his debut vid, however I'll make a vid showing his skills and such before part 2

This took, Way too long to do lol, so the end is VERY rushed.

Anyway, enjoy the vid and leave me a comment :)

Last edited by xKAreloadedx on 11/4/2012, 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Current projects:
Kirbacus vs Hiryo 30% Kirbacus vs Link 50%
Guardian's revenge 40% Rio vs Zeke 10%
Hiryo's Quest 2 10% Special vid 70%
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Hiryo's Debut  Empty Re: Hiryo's Debut

11/3/2012, 9:45 pm
Holy motherfuck. That was sexy as a bitch, fuck.

Neku's voice for the win.

I loved the close combat you put into this. Animating three characters in a brawl at once, I think it is really difficult to do and can only be pulled off with the required patience.

Your character I believe, isn't original to my eyes. At least you went with a different approach for a Kirby fan character. But then again, who needs originality when this shit is entertaining as fuck i.e. DS.

I'd write you a full on review but I'd have to watch it over in different scenes. why u no put menu scenes in here

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
InfernoTPX
InfernoTPX
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2012-07-18

11/3/2012, 10:47 pm
OMG I know my critique isn't trained or good yet but that was just beautiful I almost fell out the chair watching this goodness so to sum this up nice job and this is the first animation I've seen from you on the site so very nice effects , nice BG, and very entertaining I definitely will be patient for round 2 Very Happy

TEAM Wingless hawks
Hiryo's Debut  Air-gear-o
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

11/4/2012, 12:04 am
Many views but no comments. whores

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
XxXyamiXxX
XxXyamiXxX
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2012-09-16

11/4/2012, 1:39 am
Oh my god, how i want a custom character right now........Ok here we go

;on topic
Nice animation pretty smooth and flashy, liked it,liked it alot(I A CUSTOM CHAR TOO)

https://www.thespritas.com/t5529-the-newbies-tourney
NTA
NTA
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2011-01-09

11/4/2012, 1:43 am
I like the voices. Don't too often notice that. The effects were pretty good, the dialogue was great. Almost felt like I was watching anime lol.

Custom kirbies are legit.

Hiryo's Debut  96m4
XxXyamiXxX
XxXyamiXxX
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2012-09-16

11/4/2012, 5:43 am
@NTA wrote:Custom kirbies are legit.

WORD UP Wink

https://www.thespritas.com/t5529-the-newbies-tourney
Raddious
Raddious
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2012-06-13

11/4/2012, 6:10 am
you should put this on newgrounds
and how long did it take u to make this?
And how did u make the scene selection?
It is actually better than 1 or 2 of lange's animations in my opinion

Hiryo's Debut  Raddio11
I drew this in my boredom...
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

11/4/2012, 6:58 am
*peaks back from the depths of my hiatus*
*watches vid*
Surprised
*goes back to the depths*

Hiryo's Debut  Untitl15
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21

11/4/2012, 7:03 am
This will receive the CJ review...once I finish eating

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

Hiryo's Debut  Ala_Rubra
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

11/4/2012, 8:00 am
HOLY CRAP JESUS MC DOOGLE BERRY KA!

Hiryo's Debut  49c>mfw at the ending

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
Hiryo's Debut  8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
Hiryo's Debut  2lax69
Hiryo's Debut  TZmdW
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

11/4/2012, 8:50 am
This is probably the worst animation EVER to come onto this site.

because it's better than anything I can do... T^T

Hiryo's Debut  Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
InfernoTPX
InfernoTPX
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2012-07-18

11/4/2012, 9:01 am
↑Lolz SXR seems like slot of animations that are really good get that comment

TEAM Wingless hawks
Hiryo's Debut  Air-gear-o
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

11/4/2012, 9:23 am
@SXR123 wrote:This is probably the worst animation EVER to come onto this site.

Hiryo's Debut  Tumblr_mcxkkw8apI1rip208o1_250

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
Hiryo's Debut  8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
Hiryo's Debut  2lax69
Hiryo's Debut  TZmdW
Acid
Acid
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2012-06-23

11/4/2012, 9:35 am
KA, when did you get so much better? Surprised
Anyway, that was pretty entertaining to watch. Nice job

Hiryo's Debut  Tumblr_m5vjqaYp1G1r0zqt5o1_400
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20

11/4/2012, 10:56 am
@NS01 wrote:Holy motherfuck. That was sexy as a bitch, fuck.

Neku's voice for the win.

I loved the close combat you put into this. Animating three characters in a brawl at once, I think it is really difficult to do and can only be pulled off with the required patience.

Your character I believe, isn't original to my eyes. At least you went with a different approach for a Kirby fan character. But then again, who needs originality when this shit is entertaining as fuck i.e. DS.

I'd write you a full on review but I'd have to watch it over in different scenes. why u no put menu scenes in here
Scene Selection had been added Razz And thanks bro xD I know he's not original lol he's a fan character, just wanted to take a different approach other than Kirby, and I gotta say, I'm lovin' it so far ^.^ also, nice catch on Neku's voice ;P His fit perfectly
FlamethePheonix wrote:OMG I know my critique isn't trained or good yet but that was just beautiful I almost fell out the chair watching this goodness so to sum this up nice job and this is the first animation I've seen from you on the site so very nice effects , nice BG, and very entertaining I definitely will be patient for round 2 Very Happy
Lol thx dude
@XxXyamiXxX wrote:Oh my god, how i want a custom character right now........Ok here we go

;on topic
Nice animation pretty smooth and flashy, liked it,liked it alot(I A CUSTOM CHAR TOO)
Thx, and go for it dude Laughing
@NTA wrote:I like the voices. Don't too often notice that. The effects were pretty good, the dialogue was great. Almost felt like I was watching anime lol.

Custom kirbies are legit.
Lol thx, I wouldve had more voices for all of them but due to time constraints, I could only voice 3 of them, this animation is only about 50 % complete.
@Raddious wrote:you should put this on newgrounds
and how long did it take u to make this?
And how did u make the scene selection?
It is actually better than 1 or 2 of lange's animations in my opinion
I did
It took me about a month, cuz I was on and off, sometimes weeks apart
Pretty easy, ill get back to you on that
I wouldn't say all that lol but thx dude :)
@Face wrote:*peaks back from the depths of my hiatus*
*watches vid*
Surprised
Come back! Without a rival, I am left with no purpose Sad
@Cooljoshua567 wrote:This will receive the CJ review...once I finish eating
Finish yo shit then son! Razz
@Luigiman364 wrote:HOLY CRAP JESUS MC DOOGLE BERRY KA!

Hiryo's Debut  49c>mfw at the ending
LOL!
@SXR123 wrote:This is probably the worst animation EVER to come onto this site.

Lol I'll take that as a compliment, all I gotta say is Practice dude Wink
@Acid wrote:KA, when did you get so much better? Surprised
Anyway, that was pretty entertaining to watch. Nice job
Thx, and idk, I didn't think i got better o.O

Current projects:
Kirbacus vs Hiryo 30% Kirbacus vs Link 50%
Guardian's revenge 40% Rio vs Zeke 10%
Hiryo's Quest 2 10% Special vid 70%
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21

11/4/2012, 12:35 pm
You have asked for the CJ Review, and you shall receive.

Hiryo's Debut  Cj_s_r11

Introduction 1/1

Fantastic. You have a character who is just chilling and bored out of his mind, and then suddenly feels as if he is being watched, followed by an mysterious character checking him out and runs down a building in the sexiest way possible. He enters wanting to test his abilities on the chill guy, and the fight commences. Although the sequence took awhile, it was well worth the wait. You sir, have impressed me.

Combat 2.5/3

From the minute they started brawling, to the end where they stared at each other, it was nothing but pure delight.

Flow: The flow was perfect, it matched the BG music to a high degree, the characters changed between lightning fast and turtle slow paced motions, and there was never a moment where I wanted to stop watching.

Entertainment: Oh boy, believe me I was entertained. Comedy wise, I wasn't laughing my ass off, but the animation was just too addictive for me to stop and reconsider watching it. That's how great it was.

Dominance: Excellent job maintaining the balance between not only two characters, but also a third! That deserves high praise. I noticed that near the end it began to slow down a bit with the addition of another character, you gotta watch out for those, having a three way battle is no joke, you must somehow keep the attention on all three of them. I praise you on how you kept both sides near equal to one another, but with Sareo and Jodie having a slight advantage.

Usage of the V cam was splendid. It felt as if the V cam were attached to the characters themselves. This is what can make an animation go from border line good, to absolutely perfect. The shakes were a bit of a problem for me, I never felt really a strong impact in some of the attacks. You know what I mean? It felt as if each attack had the same amount of strength put into it. Try adding more of an impact for some of the attacks, so that we can see which ones do some real good damage. Other than that, this section was covered perfectly :)

Effects 2/2

Beautiful, Beautiful, just Beautiful. Every effect that was used corresponded to each light attack, elemental attack, and special move in the animation. There was a moment where I saw a collection of sword hit sparks used, I'm sure you could create something much more appealing. There was no spammage of effects, every effect looked clean and precise, and above all else I didn't see any SMBZ rip off effects used, god bless you I love you

Smoothness and Skewing 1.5/2

Rename this animation Smooth City, because damn you murdered this section. You eased all of your tweens which resulted in all of your characters movements looking twice as good as they would have been. You applied great physics to the animation, what with when your characters jumps or when he comes down, I saw gravity was applied with it. Even the most simplest things such as getting thrown down or smashed against a fence, were highlighted because of the excellent smoothness you applied.

Skewing on the other hand, was beautiful as well, but wasn't AS highlighted as the smoothness. By that I mean, skewing in actual combat. You skewed perfectly, that's without a doubt, but I felt that the skewing wasn't as good as the smoothness, because for more than 80 % of the animation was combat, so in that percentage, making skewing while you fight is something that needs to be as highlighted as the smoothness, and also as noticeable. This is definitely a challenge, in which you greatly showed. For next time, have more moments where it highlights the skewing, like when a characters gets kicked skew his body a shit ton back, to show how strong that kick was.

Sounds 2/2

Words cannot express...how unimaginable this was You\'re too kind Every single sound clip was on point and perfect for each scene that was taking place. The voice clips matched the characters very well, and the amount of DBZ sound effects I heard in this was a big fat 0 Derp?

Hiryo's Debut  Final_10

Overall Score: 9/10 = Outstanding

I have never given any animation such a high score before, so be very proud xKAreloader. This was just an outstanding animation, and I hope that you will create more of these so that I can give you more feed back. The only things that you have to work on, are the differentiation between light attacks and hard hitting attacks, and the skewing in combat.

Excellent Job

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

Hiryo's Debut  Ala_Rubra
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

11/4/2012, 1:10 pm
@xKAreloadedx wrote:
@Face wrote:*peaks back from the depths of my hiatus*
*watches vid*
Surprised
Come back! Without a rival, I am left with no purpose Sad

......stop ignoring me.

anyways this was amazing. can't wait to see what else you cook up.

Hiryo's Debut  Ichigo10
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2010-06-20

11/4/2012, 5:24 pm
This wuz like sex to my eye's! It really came out pretty much perfect but why u no use Blade Saber? Mother of god

Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

11/4/2012, 7:20 pm
give me that ninja...now...seriously, i'll throw him in an animation in a heartbeat
NTA
NTA
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2011-01-09

11/4/2012, 9:20 pm
Did you draw the art at the end where it says part 2 is coming? That image looks epic

Hiryo's Debut  96m4
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4902
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

11/4/2012, 9:33 pm
OMG THAT WAS FREAKIN SICK!! Seriously, it really got the ole' motivation meter kicking again... ACTUALLY, this made me really interested in making a Kirby FC (YESH, I KNOW IT'S UNORIGINAL SHUDDUP). Anyway, the only probs is that I don't know what version of kirby everyone uses >.>

Seriously, though, this thang was EPIC and VERY well animated. Nice job man.

@darkdragon581 wrote:give me that ninja...now...seriously, i'll throw him in an animation in a heartbeat

KA...give DD the ninja...

SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

11/4/2012, 11:01 pm
IS EVERYONE JUST FUCKING COMING HERE TO SAY THIS IS GOOD.

WELL. IT WAS BAD. SO BAD THAT IT MADE ME CRY. JUST STOP ANIMATING AND QUIT.

sxr is super jelly. super duper jelly. stop being good KA. it's not fair.

NOT FAIR.

Hiryo's Debut  Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

11/4/2012, 11:20 pm
this animation is pretty good, and even though i really hate kirby animations and i really really hate fcs, i liked this one, just loved the overall atmosphere and how the battle just went so fluid.

btw cj, why do you make everything out of 2?

"Interesting sig text"

Hiryo's Debut  Youtub10
Aegyo
Aegyo
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2012-09-25

11/5/2012, 2:55 am
Hiryo's Debut  Standing-ovation

Hiryo's Debut  HFBmxHiryo's Debut  Dso2uHiryo's Debut  HFBmx
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum