Bradders98
Bradders98
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2012-08-16

Bradders' Sonic Comic Empty Bradders' Sonic Comic

10/27/2012, 11:29 am

Inspired by the above animatic, I decided to start up a Sonic Comic (Yes, I know the official lisence is elsewhere).
I need a scriptwriter for dialogue but people can also post their ideas for arcs which will more than likely be used.
If you want to be a scriptwriter, PM me your script for the first comic. If more than one person want their script in this I'll see which one I like best but there will be no bias in this. I'm giving you little scope for this one so let your proverbial imagination run wild.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Latest spritesheet - Dodge the Boost Brawler (GBA Style - Cameo [Basic] Pack)
Bradders98
Bradders98
Spritan
Spritan

Bradders' Sonic Comic Empty Re: Bradders' Sonic Comic

10/28/2012, 7:54 am
Bradders' Sonic Comic Sonic_11

This is the first cover to the first episode to the first arc, which will be loosely based off of the story line of Sonic and Knuckles, starting with the Big Arm battle. You may or may not notice how I draw Sonic. It pleases most people and I find it easier if I draw a compromise between the classic and modern styles. I leave the eyes balck but he has the body of Modern Sonic. I also draw Robotnik instead of Eggman because I suck at drawing Eggman.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Bradders98
Bradders98
Spritan
Spritan

10/29/2012, 4:58 am
Here's a preview. This is just after fighting the second boss of Launch Base just before Big Arm appears. While Tails is not present in this image he, and, obviously, Knuckles will be appear later on.
Bradders' Sonic Comic Fr2_bm11

ShoopDaWhoop
ShoopDaWhoop
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2011-09-03

10/29/2012, 2:50 pm
@Bradders98 wrote:Here's a preview. This is just after fighting the second boss of Launch Base just before Big Arm appears. While Tails is not present in this image he, and, obviously, Knuckles will be appear later on.
Bradders' Sonic Comic Fr2_bm11

Even with the arrows, Im confused as fuck.

Bradders' Sonic Comic Tumblr_mep4soITfz1r8kmk7o1_500
Bradders98
Bradders98
Spritan
Spritan

10/29/2012, 3:00 pm
This isn't the beginning of the comic. It's the second page. I decided to show this one because the first page only has 3 frames.

Raddious
Raddious
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2012-06-13

11/6/2012, 7:51 pm
i might write you a script and this little bit has inspired me to do a sprite comic maybe...

Bradders' Sonic Comic Raddio11
I drew this in my boredom...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum