ChaosAngels16
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2012-02-09
View user profile

Concept Art  Empty Concept Art

on 10/18/2012, 6:00 pm
Alright everyone I wanted to show off all of my fan characters I created. It's basically a concept art of course and I know some of them might look basic, but hey I did as best as I could. First we'll start with the characters of the game I'm creating, "Sonic Advance Battle" a platforming/fighting fan base game. There are only three characters so far and I'm working on their Super forms as we speak. Anyway on with the show!!!!!!!!!!! Derp?

This here is my first fan character and main character of the SAB series Soleo the Hedgehog. He is an incomplete experiment made by Dr. Eggman who wanted to follow his grandfather's legacy and create an advance Ultimate Lifeform. With the genes of all the three Hedgehogs this was what was created.

Spoiler:
Concept Art  Soleo_11

Next on the agenda is Des the Dark King. The dark side of Soleo that was split from him. He wields the power of darkness, and like Soleo and Shadow, can harness the power of Chaos. He is also a master swordsman as he uses his trusty blade, Nox Lamina. Des is one of the best characters I've made so far.

Spoiler:
Concept Art  Des_th10

Alright last but not least (For now....) we have a special character that is coming from another story from my friend on Facebook. He is also tied to Des the Dark King seeing that is his character as well. This one right here is known as Ba'al the God of Fear. Ba'al is a twisted form of existence that lives for the thrill of bring anyone on their knees in fear. His body doesn't exactly have any shape or form seeing that it is part of the universe of space. He can bring anyone's fear to life with his just one look in the eye. One of his special moves is "Nightmare Paralysis". Like I said, brings your worst fears into reality.

Spoiler:
Concept Art  Ba_al_10

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Concept Art  25711_1097193085721_6043206_n

~Bringer Of Chaos~
NTA
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2011-01-09
View user profile

Concept Art  Empty Re: Concept Art

on 11/18/2012, 5:08 am
They look great! The last one looks pretty scary.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Concept Art  96m4
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
View user profile

on 11/24/2012, 12:42 pm
I absolutely despise fan characters, so no comment, but I can compliment you on the art itself. (Especially the last one)

Concept Art  UZ3PNb5
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20
View user profile

on 11/24/2012, 1:02 pm
well like blitz said, it looks good, but it's almost like copying

"Interesting sig text"

Concept Art  Youtub10
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
View user profile

on 11/24/2012, 1:09 pm
although the third one does look good, i'll admit. I'm assuming it has something to do with Chaos? I am retarded.

Last edited by Blitz n' Burst on 11/25/2012, 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Concept Art  UZ3PNb5
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20
View user profile

on 11/24/2012, 1:14 pm

"Interesting sig text"

Concept Art  Youtub10
ChaosAngels16
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2012-02-09
View user profile

on 11/24/2012, 9:56 pm
@NTA wrote:They look great! The last one looks pretty scary.

Thank you and yes that's why, he's SUPPOSE to be scary.

Blitz n' Burst wrote:I absolutely despise fan characters, so no comment, but I can compliment you on the art itself. (Especially the last one)

Meh that's you philosophy, I do it for fun and it's a final project for my school but thanks for the compliment. ( And yes I like the last one myself )

@Tal wrote:well like blitz said, it looks good, but it's almost like copying

Whether it's copying or not your gonna have to talk to my friend about it. He gave me the examples all I did was draw them and showing them off. All I did was piece together aa character that can take the shape of anything and that lead to Chaos seeing that he is made of pure liquid. By the way what else am I supposed to do when I'm gonna have to make this Character in a sprite sheet? I don't have that many options bro but thanks for the comment. Hope that explained a few things about my reasoning for the concept art.

Blitz n' Burst wrote:although the third one does look good, i'll admit. I'm assuming it has something to do with Chaos?

Nope, not even close. Read the description cause I'm sure that no one read it whatsoever.

Concept Art  25711_1097193085721_6043206_n

~Bringer Of Chaos~
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum