Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2012-12-04
https://www.facebook.com/Aurione Deshay

Black people - Page 2 Empty Re: Black people

on 12/5/2012, 6:23 pm
Sieghart wrote:
@Cronas wrote:Me being a black person and all find this topic kind of funny but at the same time
I wouldn't classify myself a s a "nigga" or "nigger" because to me the word changed as the years went on, to me ghetto black people use the term "nigga" but I find it stupid they would use that term knowing where it derived from.
groovy
Lol Surprised
NTA
NTA
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2011-01-09

Black people - Page 2 Empty Re: Black people

on 12/6/2012, 4:21 pm
@Cronas wrote:Me being a black person and all find this topic kind of funny but at the same time
I wouldn't classify myself a s a "nigga" or "nigger" because to me the word changed as the years went on, to me ghetto black people use the term "nigga" but I find it stupid they would use that term knowing where it derived from.

Newer generations don't really care about old customs that much. You see people sag their pants, oblivious to what it meant for people that were in prison. Jennifer Lopez has said nigga in a song with Ja Rule, and people who are friends call each other nigga sometimes. Even comedians do it, and have been doing it for years. If adults do it, and make it seem like it's funny, younger people will catch on and use it :P

Spoiler:
It's all good my nigga Black people - Page 2 Tinyf

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Black people - Page 2 96m4
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum