Go down
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

Black people Empty Black people

on 10/17/2012, 11:22 pm
they entertain me

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Black people Lorde
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Black people Empty Re: Black people

on 10/17/2012, 11:25 pm
How about a non racist title?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Black people Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4902
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Location : Hollow Bastion
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

Black people Empty Re: Black people

on 10/17/2012, 11:38 pm
I think the term you're looking for is "niggers" not to be confused with "niggas"
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Black people Empty Re: Black people

on 10/18/2012, 8:30 am
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:I think the term you're looking for is "niggers" not to be confused with "niggas"
Niggers and "niggas" are the same. Niggas just are niggers in a group and are proud of their ignorance.

As for that video, Sieg, all I can say is, SHORYUKEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Black people Untitl11
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Black people Empty Re: Black people

on 10/18/2012, 9:40 am
Ohhh so the dude who record that vid. was Joey... O:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Black people Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Black people CmHNDLR
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4902
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Location : Hollow Bastion
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

Black people Empty Re: Black people

on 10/18/2012, 10:08 am
IMO, nigga's contemporary meaning has kinda evolved into "bro." Nigger's contemporary meaning describes the ghetto black people who are full of ignorance. I don't really like either word though
ChaosAngels16
ChaosAngels16
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2012-02-09
Location : Florida

Black people Empty Re: Black people

on 10/18/2012, 10:53 am
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:IMO, nigga's contemporary meaning has kinda evolved into "bro." Nigger's contemporary meaning describes the ghetto black people who are full of ignorance. I don't really like either word though

Honestly to me (as an AFRICAN AMERICA) I feel like anyone who uses the word (in a way that everyone knows of course) don't really get the full meaning behind it whether it be a black people or any race what so ever. I respect my ancestors and never use such a word like that in anyway. Only because I feel as though I'm calling myself ignorant.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Black people 25711_1097193085721_6043206_n

~Bringer Of Chaos~
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4902
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Location : Hollow Bastion
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

Black people Empty Re: Black people

on 10/18/2012, 10:57 am
@ChaosAngels16 wrote:

Honestly to me (as an AFRICAN AMERICA) I feel like anyone who uses the word (in a way that everyone knows of course) don't really get the full meaning behind it whether it be a black people or any race what so ever. I respect my ancestors and never use such a word like that in anyway. Only because I feel as though I'm calling myself ignorant.

Yeah, I share that same exact view. However, I was speaking from the viewpoint of an outsider looking in. See what I'm saying? I may not like the fact that most of our race use the word "nigga" to define their friends, but when the word "nigger" is used specifically they're all like "Why you say it like that??" Lol it's all really dumb, but hey, that's what we have been defined as and so shall we be seen... Sad
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Black people Empty Re: Black people

on 10/18/2012, 11:54 am
@ChaosAngels16 wrote:
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:IMO, nigga's contemporary meaning has kinda evolved into "bro." Nigger's contemporary meaning describes the ghetto black people who are full of ignorance. I don't really like either word though

Honestly to me (as an AFRICAN AMERICA) I feel like anyone who uses the word (in a way that everyone knows of course) don't really get the full meaning behind it whether it be a black people or any race what so ever. I respect my ancestors and never use such a word like that in anyway. Only because I feel as though I'm calling myself ignorant.

@Rapid: True, but look at the people who use it......niggers. Niggers use nigga, thinking its "their word" when in fact its actually the word of the people who used it to degrade and demean them. Niggas be stupid, yo

@Chaos: Exactly. Ive only used it to let my friends know that they are acting like one

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Black people Untitl11
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

Black people Empty Re: Black people

on 10/18/2012, 3:05 pm
LOL ive already posted this vid

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Black people Untitl15
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4902
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Location : Hollow Bastion
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

Black people Empty Re: Black people

on 10/18/2012, 3:23 pm
Black people 3pyvxu
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

Black people Empty Re: Black people

on 10/18/2012, 4:11 pm
@Face wrote:LOL ive already posted this vid
nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Black people Lorde
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

Black people Empty Re: Black people

on 10/18/2012, 4:29 pm
Sieghart wrote:
@Face wrote:LOL ive already posted this vid
nope nope nope nope nope nope nope
LOL you dick!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Black people Untitl15
NTA
NTA
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 76
Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2011-01-09

Black people Empty Re: Black people

on 10/19/2012, 1:21 am
@D3Anims wrote:
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:I think the term you're looking for is "niggers" not to be confused with "niggas"
Niggers and "niggas" are the same. Niggas just are niggers in a group and are proud of their ignorance.

As for that video, Sieg, all I can say is, SHORYUKEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!

Impossible. A nigger can't borrow a french fry. A nigga can.

Yall niggas still gay.

@D3Anims wrote:
@ChaosAngels16 wrote:
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:IMO, nigga's contemporary meaning has kinda evolved into "bro." Nigger's contemporary meaning describes the ghetto black people who are full of ignorance. I don't really like either word though

Honestly to me (as an AFRICAN AMERICA) I feel like anyone who uses the word (in a way that everyone knows of course) don't really get the full meaning behind it whether it be a black people or any race what so ever. I respect my ancestors and never use such a word like that in anyway. Only because I feel as though I'm calling myself ignorant.

@Rapid: True, but look at the people who use it......niggers. Niggers use nigga, thinking its "their word" when in fact its actually the word of the people who used it to degrade and demean them. Niggas be stupid, yo

@Chaos: Exactly. Ive only used it to let my friends know that they are acting like one


___________________________________________________________________________________________

Black people 96m4
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Black people Empty Re: Black people

on 10/19/2012, 9:56 am
@NTA wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:I think the term you're looking for is "niggers" not to be confused with "niggas"
Niggers and "niggas" are the same. Niggas just are niggers in a group and are proud of their ignorance.

As for that video, Sieg, all I can say is, SHORYUKEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!

Impossible. A nigger can't borrow a french fry. A nigga can.

Yall niggas still gay.
Nikka you gay with us

@NTA wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:
@ChaosAngels16 wrote:
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:IMO, nigga's contemporary meaning has kinda evolved into "bro." Nigger's contemporary meaning describes the ghetto black people who are full of ignorance. I don't really like either word though

Honestly to me (as an AFRICAN AMERICA) I feel like anyone who uses the word (in a way that everyone knows of course) don't really get the full meaning behind it whether it be a black people or any race what so ever. I respect my ancestors and never use such a word like that in anyway. Only because I feel as though I'm calling myself ignorant.

@Rapid: True, but look at the people who use it......niggers. Niggers use nigga, thinking its "their word" when in fact its actually the word of the people who used it to degrade and demean them. Niggas be stupid, yo

@Chaos: Exactly. Ive only used it to let my friends know that they are acting like one

I think they are hispanoila, and they use it casually because some retarded fucktards on a mic do so

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Black people Untitl11
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05
Location : Earth

Black people Empty Re: Black people

on 10/19/2012, 10:24 am
I think this topic stinks.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Black people Dancing-happy-yoshi Black people 259ab217
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Black people Empty Re: Black people

on 10/19/2012, 10:33 am
Im trying to entertain Sieg

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Black people Untitl11
RnR
RnR
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2011-08-12
Location : In some deep cave near the coast of China

Black people Empty Re: Black people

on 10/20/2012, 3:39 pm
You goin' to jail now!



Also....hi!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Black people Rri62p
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

Black people Empty Re: Black people

on 10/20/2012, 4:18 pm
@YoshiSonic wrote:I think this topic stinks.

omg ur racist u dick
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13
Location : Massachusetts

Black people Empty Re: Black people

on 10/20/2012, 4:42 pm
DAMMIT TYRONE GIT UR SHIT TOGHETHER
Black people Tumblr_ln0su38Gam1qk7sdso1_500

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
Black people 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
Black people 2lax69
Black people TZmdW
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05
Location : Earth

Black people Empty Re: Black people

on 10/20/2012, 6:09 pm
Blitz n' Burst wrote:
@YoshiSonic wrote:I think this topic stinks.

omg ur racist u dick

I meant how seighart made this racist topic and you all comment on it almost getting this topic 2 pages

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Black people Dancing-happy-yoshi Black people 259ab217
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

Black people Empty Re: Black people

on 10/20/2012, 6:13 pm
You're just trying to cover up the fact that you think the topic about black people stinks, you racist fuck. Don't bother trying to deny it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Black people UZ3PNb5
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05
Location : Earth

Black people Empty Re: Black people

on 10/20/2012, 6:15 pm
Blitz n' Burst wrote:You're just trying to cover up the fact that you think the topic about black people stinks, you racist fuck. Don't bother trying to deny it.

You are really idiotic. And I know that doesn't mean much with your false accusations. Oh and I think everyone know that im really nice, every time I comment it almost always gets ignored, I never cussed on this site, and I don't take cussing well but I try to avoid saying anything because im trying to have fun. So why would I be racist, I hate racism. So please stop cussing at me.

And I like how you haven't replied or commented once on this topic saying what you did now. What? Do you hate me and want to get me banned? Or are you afraid of seighart because he is a admin? Because I think your just targeting me.

PS: You're a jerk for making me feel bad.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Black people Dancing-happy-yoshi Black people 259ab217
Cronas
Cronas
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2012-12-04
https://www.facebook.com/Aurione Deshay

Black people Empty Re: Black people

on 12/5/2012, 5:31 pm
Me being a black person and all find this topic kind of funny but at the same time
I wouldn't classify myself a s a "nigga" or "nigger" because to me the word changed as the years went on, to me ghetto black people use the term "nigga" but I find it stupid they would use that term knowing where it derived from.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Black people W193hsa
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

Black people Empty Re: Black people

on 12/5/2012, 5:59 pm
@Cronas wrote:Me being a black person and all find this topic kind of funny but at the same time
I wouldn't classify myself a s a "nigga" or "nigger" because to me the word changed as the years went on, to me ghetto black people use the term "nigga" but I find it stupid they would use that term knowing where it derived from.
groovy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Black people Lorde
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum