Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

The Bully BanWagon - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bully BanWagon

on 10/21/2012, 9:35 am
@Toxic wrote:"Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem."
That logic is stupid, thank goodness you didnt, or you'd be a retard

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Bully BanWagon - Page 2 Untitl11
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

on 10/21/2012, 9:41 am
@D3Anims wrote:

So your implying that a kid who get bullied and wants to commit suicide will get bullied for the rest of his life regardless of that...
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

on 10/21/2012, 9:44 am
Isn't it easier... i dunno,isn't it better change of place, of people, of job... instead of suicide?
I know that change of life isn't good because is a distortion of your being but it's always better than suicide...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Bully BanWagon - Page 2 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500The Bully BanWagon - Page 2 CmHNDLR
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/21/2012, 9:45 am
Saulgp wrote:Isn't it easier... i dunno,isn't it better change of place, of people, of job... instead of suicide?
I know that change of life isn't good because is a distortion of your being but it's always better than suicide...

Yeah tell that to a 12 year old kids who parents won't let him transfer schools lol
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

on 10/21/2012, 9:50 am
SUICIDE IS FOR PUSSIES

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
The Bully BanWagon - Page 2 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
The Bully BanWagon - Page 2 2lax69
The Bully BanWagon - Page 2 TZmdW
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

on 10/21/2012, 10:14 am
SUICIDE IS FOR EMO NIGGERFAGGOTS
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

on 10/21/2012, 10:26 am
@Toxic wrote:
Saulgp wrote:Isn't it easier... i dunno,isn't it better change of place, of people, of job... instead of suicide?

Yeah tell that to a 12 year old kids who parents won't let him transfer schools lol
I'm pretty sure parents will listen to their kid (if they're good ones, i mean) and after that they will probably change him of school
BTW, last 2 posts are right too

The Bully BanWagon - Page 2 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500The Bully BanWagon - Page 2 CmHNDLR
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/21/2012, 11:05 am
@Toxic wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:

So your implying that a kid who get bullied and wants to commit suicide will get bullied for the rest of his life regardless of that...
My bad, I meant the thought that a permanent solution for a temporary problem is a good on is retarded. Srrys bro

@Luigiman364 wrote:SUICIDE IS FOR PUSSIES
and not the awesome wet kind

BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3517
Registration date : 2008-11-04

on 10/21/2012, 12:34 pm
Think of it like this, what's the point of life? Especially if the whole world is pretty much against you? You're just going to die in the end, right?

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/21/2012, 12:49 pm
BDBstriker wrote:Think of it like this, what's the point of life? Especially if the whole world is pretty much against you? You're just going to die in the end, right?
You're just gonna get hungry again, so why keep eating. You're just gonna get dirty again so why wash yourself, you're only gonna breathe in more exygen so why breathe all together, Hell, why do anything. Lets all commit mass suicide because life is gonna end anyways

BDB
BDB

on 10/21/2012, 12:56 pm
@D3Anims wrote:
BDBstriker wrote:Think of it like this, what's the point of life? Especially if the whole world is pretty much against you? You're just going to die in the end, right?
You're just gonna get hungry again, so why keep eating. You're just gonna get dirty again so why wash yourself, you're only gonna breathe in more exygen so why breathe all together, Hell, why do anything. Lets all commit mass suicide because life is gonna end anyways
That's the way these people are thinking. You gotta step in there shoes before making judgement.

Click:
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/21/2012, 1:12 pm
BDBstriker wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:
That's the way these people are thinking. You gotta step in there shoes before making judgement.
That logic (not yours, theirs) is just....
Shocked

The whole world isnt against you, life is just hard at the moment, there are ways to overcome any obstacle and theres a solution to just about any problem. Clouding your mind with depressed crap where you lower your own self worth to the point where you begin to hate and want to end your own existence is just...
Shocked

I tried to look through their shoes, thats something I always try to do before talking about a person and their mindset, but the way I am is like this: I view things in simplicity(idk if thats the best way to explain it, but thas all I got right now). Im more of a do what has to be done kinda guy, if I have a problem of any kind, I look at the situation and analyze it and determine how much of a big deal it ACTUALLY is. I guess its more of a nonchalant/i dont care/you wont get to me kinda thing.

If someone tries to hurt my feelings, I refuse to let them and immediately stop caring. If things get tough, I just accept that things are now tough, and I'll have to either accept or overcome the new challenge in my life. I just cant ever picture a time where suicide is anywhere near a good idea, its just cowardice and selfishness. I knew a girl that wanted to kill herself because her mom punished her for being a fucking idiot, her logic: "I'll kill myself to get her back", and Im not joking. Another girl was gonna do it cuz some girls made fun of her big butt(she had a FAT ass :3), killing yourself because you dont want to deal with a tiny moment in life is just stupid.

I've put myself in their shoes, Ive been in their shoes, and suicide has never come to mind, I always found another solution which, overall has improved my life for the better

BDB
BDB

on 10/21/2012, 1:55 pm
@D3Anims wrote:
BDBstriker wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:
That logic (not yours, theirs) is just....
Shocked

The whole world isnt against you, life is just hard at the moment, there are ways to overcome any obstacle and theres a solution to just about any problem. Clouding your mind with depressed crap where you lower your own self worth to the point where you begin to hate and want to end your own existence is just...
Shocked

I tried to look through their shoes, thats something I always try to do before talking about a person and their mindset, but the way I am is like this: I view things in simplicity(idk if thats the best way to explain it, but thas all I got right now). Im more of a do what has to be done kinda guy, if I have a problem of any kind, I look at the situation and analyze it and determine how much of a big deal it ACTUALLY is. I guess its more of a nonchalant/i dont care/you wont get to me kinda thing.

If someone tries to hurt my feelings, I refuse to let them and immediately stop caring. If things get tough, I just accept that things are now tough, and I'll have to either accept or overcome the new challenge in my life. I just cant ever picture a time where suicide is anywhere near a good idea, its just cowardice and selfishness. I knew a girl that wanted to kill herself because her mom punished her for being a fucking idiot, her logic: "I'll kill myself to get her back", and Im not joking. Another girl was gonna do it cuz some girls made fun of her big butt(she had a FAT ass :3), killing yourself because you dont want to deal with a tiny moment in life is just stupid.

I've put myself in their shoes, Ive been in their shoes, and suicide has never come to mind, I always found another solution which, overall has improved my life for the better
I think it has a lot to do with how people were raised and how they learned to deal with certain situations.

Click:
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

on 10/21/2012, 2:58 pm
Blitz n' Burst wrote:
Sieghart wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:
Sieghart wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:Suicide is for the weak and cowardly
No it doesn't.
I'm going to stop you there because the rest of your rant is irrelevant and dumb
Stgosrus pls

Ok, suicide is for the retarded
Nope

How about "most suicides are for really stupid reasons."
Nope.
Saulgp wrote:D3 is right, suicide is for cowards who can't face life...
Still nope.
Meh sort of on the right track

Anyways you're all completely stupid except BDB and maybe not Toxic

The Bully BanWagon - Page 2 Lorde
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 10/21/2012, 3:10 pm
joey, saul and D3 are pretty much right. Life's a bitch and if you quit when you're down then fuck you.

There are people in this world clawing and trying so hard to live their lives and are suffering while they do this. there are those who's lives are so damn shitty it's fucking ridiculous and yet, they're trying all they can to live instead of lying down and letting death take hold. They have absolutely nothing to live for and they fight right down to their last breath.

It's a shame people don't seem to grasp the fact that if you want to throw your life away because people are calling you names, making fun of you and maybe even hitting you at school then you shouldn't have had the chance to live in the first place. if you're life means so little to you that you're willing to throw it away then why the fuck should anyone else care?

The Bully BanWagon - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/21/2012, 4:10 pm
@SXR123 wrote:joey, saul and D3 are pretty much right. Life's a bitch and if you quit when you're down then fuck you.

There are people in this world clawing and trying so hard to live their lives and are suffering while they do this. there are those who's lives are so damn shitty it's fucking ridiculous and yet, they're trying all they can to live instead of lying down and letting death take hold. They have absolutely nothing to live for and they fight right down to their last breath.

It's a shame people don't seem to grasp the fact that if you want to throw your life away because people are calling you names, making fun of you and maybe even hitting you at school then you shouldn't have had the chance to live in the first place. if you're life means so little to you that you're willing to throw it away then why the fuck should anyone else care?

Yehhhhh no

Thats not how shit works. You might not know this but the same way someone has ADHD (like you self) someone has Depression.
Thus it causes them to think like this (and other factors such as social outcast bullying and etc). The point is that if you just tell people who are depressed "your a pussy you don't deserve to live" you are just making people wanting to commit suicide more. Besides who gives you the merit to say that suicide is for people are like that in the first place. What you guys need to realize is that everyone has different experiences different personalities different way of being bullied. Maybe you guys don't care about what people think about you. But most of the kids who commit suicide all they wanted was acceptance and they never got it. It can be from a parent or even society as a whole. And it idiots who are so judgemental that provoke these deaths in the first place.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 10/21/2012, 4:41 pm
Suicide's not really for the weak and all that like you guys say, but its pretty selfish. You're just throwing all your grief and depression onto the people who care about you. Because you don't wanna feel depressed anymore, you're making others feel depressed. I've come close yeah i'll admit, but that was the only thing that stopped me, the fact that the one person who cares about me will be miserable.
Well that's just my take at least

The Bully BanWagon - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
SXR123
SXR123

on 10/21/2012, 4:43 pm
I don't tell people who are depressed that they're a pussy and don't deserve to live, i'm saying that if you end your own life, THAT'S when you don't deserve to live.

Humans crave acceptance, why? how the fuck should I know. It's stupid. Humans also crave conflict whether or not you want to admit it.

if your life means so little to you then why the hell should anyone else care? The "I have depression" excuse is stupid and is just getting old. Lemme tell you guys something, if anything I have a little depression. I've come to realize that my life sucks and I most likely will be alone for a big part of my life (besides my family).

but does that mean I should just be suicidal, say "I've got depression, sorry, can't help myself." Or, do I instead compare my life to those less fortunate, instead of being a selfish prick thinking that my life is so damn terrible that I should just take my own life so I don't have to deal with it anymore. I don't take my life, or anyone else's life, for granted. I've got the chance to live and i'm damn sure not going to waste it sulking and boo hooing over stupid people who make fun, beat on me and what not.

A life isn't something you should just throw away, it's precious, it's a gift and it's something you need to cherish. So when I find out that some dumbass thinks that their life is so damn pathetic that they should just shoot themselves in the head and end it then I don't give two shits. Nature is working.

Depression or not, I don't care about what you've gone through, you don't have the right to take your own life. If you've got a place to live, clothes on your back and food in your stomach, then it doesn't matter what you've gone through in life because you're already more fortunate then at least 10% of the US and 30% of the world.

A girl I know has gone through so much shit I was blown away at how she did not once try to take her own life. and I'm not talking about family problems, i'm talking about actual, physical suffering. She's got a disease in her lungs that could potentially kill her, she was rushed to the hospital and was seconds away from dying. She didn't once try and kill herself.

I don't care about your "experiences". Nor do I care how terrible your childhood was, if you've got a house, clothes and food, you have no right to complain about your terrible life. Why not go find a random stranger living on the street your terrible story and see if it compares to not having a house or constant food in their stomach. I trust that it doesn't.

I pity people who complain about how bad their lives are because in all honesty, all the 15 year old dumbasses who complain about their life are just spoiled rotten. especially the ones who complain about it online, with a camera, a fucking computer. A device that possibly costed 700 fucking dollars and yet they complain? Suicide is for cowards and if someone does it. then I say good riddens. Nature is doing what it intended.

Suicide victims don't get my pity. Not unless they are TRULY suffering and are not just stupid teenage hormones acting up. if there's a story about a suicide victim I don't want to hear about it, because honestly, I don't care.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

on 10/21/2012, 5:21 pm
Well time to unleash the super smart joey that will obliterate all of you
@SXR123 wrote:joey, saul and D3 are pretty much right. Life's a bitch and if you quit when you're down then fuck you.

None of anything you wrote had anything to do with what those fucktards wrote
Suicide is not a coward's way out, suicide is one of the most intense things a person can do. As humans, our natural instincts are to survive, suicide isn't our easy-way-out solution, it's something that comes about from extreme mental conditioning to the point where you think it is better to die than to keep on living.

Ok, there are people that want to live. What does that have to do with anything? Yes some people have bad lives yet have the desire to live, that doesn't make any real argument.

The problem with this paragraph is that you assume all suicides are about bullying. Well, you're fucking retarded. Yes, a lot of the most mainstream suicides you will hear about stem from bullying. News flash: not all suicides are about bullying, most suicides are stemmed from intense mental reasons.
@SXR123 wrote:
I don't tell people who are depressed that they're a pussy and don't deserve to live, i'm saying that if you end your own life, THAT'S when you don't deserve to live.
That made no sense
@SXR123 wrote:Humans crave acceptance, why? how the fuck should I know.
Psychological conditioning and human nature.
You might know more if you actually tried to know what you were talking about and instead just made baseless assumption after baseless assumption.
@SXR123 wrote:
if your life means so little to you then why the hell should anyone else care? The "I have depression" excuse is stupid and is just getting old. Lemme tell you guys something, if anything I have a little depression. I've come to realize that my life sucks and I most likely will be alone for a big part of my life (besides my family).
No one asks anyone else to care. Suicide is an act for the self, not an act for the others. YOU however are the ones that butt into it and then claim you don't care about people who commit suicide. Just because you have depression doesn't mean you have the right to pass judgement on other people that have depression. People have different kinds of depression (yes big shocker there are multiple kinds and multiple types of severity of depression) and react differently to it. If you react positively to it, whoopy damn good for you, everyone's not like you, nor should everyone think like you.
@SXR123 wrote:but does that mean I should just be suicidal, say "I've got depression, sorry, can't help myself." Or, do I instead compare my life to those less fortunate, instead of being a selfish prick thinking that my life is so damn terrible that I should just take my own life so I don't have to deal with it anymore. I don't take my life, or anyone else's life, for granted. I've got the chance to live and i'm damn sure not going to waste it sulking and boo hooing over stupid people who make fun, beat on me and what not.
You don't sound depressed at all if you're thinking your chance of life is a good opportunity. When you know what real depression feels like, I'll accept any argument you can make as not completely retarded, this whole mess of a rant was just hypocritical nonsense.
@SXR123 wrote:A life isn't something you should just throw away, it's precious, it's a gift and it's something you need to cherish. So when I find out that some dumbass thinks that their life is so damn pathetic that they should just shoot themselves in the head and end it then I don't give two shits. Nature is working.
Hey retard, no it's not.
YOU think it's a gift, not everyone does.
People who have severe enough depression do not see life as some great gift, but you clearly wouldn't know about that.
@SXR123 wrote:Depression or not, I don't care about what you've gone through, you don't have the right to take your own life. If you've got a place to live, clothes on your back and food in your stomach, then it doesn't matter what you've gone through in life because you're already more fortunate then at least 10% of the US and 30% of the world.
Yes, I have a right to take my own life. It's MY OWN LIFE.
Being more fortunate than someone doesn't mean I should have less human rights then they should.
Sure maybe I've got a better life than most people, but where I live, the clothes I have, and the food I eat, those are all things for physical satisfaction. The majority of all your life is about what goes on in your mind, your mental states, and your mental problems. People who are off better physically than those people who aren't still may have worse mental problems.
But like I said, you're just talking about a subject you know absolutely nothing about so I wouldn't expect you to know what you're talking about.
@SXR123 wrote:A girl I know has gone through so much shit I was blown away at how she did not once try to take her own life. and I'm not talking about family problems, i'm talking about actual, physical suffering. She's got a disease in her lungs that could potentially kill her, she was rushed to the hospital and was seconds away from dying. She didn't once try and kill herself.
That's good for her, that doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.
@SXR123 wrote:
I don't care about your "experiences". Nor do I care how terrible your childhood was, if you've got a house, clothes and food, you have no right to complain about your terrible life. Why not go find a random stranger living on the street your terrible story and see if it compares to not having a house or constant food in their stomach. I trust that it doesn't.
Again, here we go with you not knowing what you are talking about and you stating blatantly that you don't care yet you still interject your rageful criticism.
@SXR123 wrote:I pity people who complain about how bad their lives are because in all honesty, all the 15 year old dumbasses who complain about their life are just spoiled rotten. especially the ones who complain about it online, with a camera, a fucking computer. A device that possibly costed 700 fucking dollars and yet they complain? Suicide is for cowards and if someone does it. then I say good riddens. Nature is doing what it intended.
A camera that costs $700?
Sxrplz.
@SXR123 wrote:Suicide victims don't get my pity. Not unless they are TRULY suffering and are not just stupid teenage hormones acting up. if there's a story about a suicide victim I don't want to hear about it, because honestly, I don't care.
I sincerely doubt you don't care because you made a pretty dumb, ignorant, psuedo-intellectual rant.

You're all acting extremely stupid and have no idea what any of you are talking about. You all base statements off what you think people who commit suicide go through. The only person whose made a remotely accurate statement so far is Granny but he didn't even say much.

Now let the real flame war begin.

The Bully BanWagon - Page 2 Lorde
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/21/2012, 5:26 pm
Life is subjective..
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 10/21/2012, 5:31 pm
Sieghart wrote:The only person whose made a remotely accurate statement so far is Granny but he didn't even say much.
i try Wink but no its cuz i get it. I just don't like to type super long rants like you guys cuz they're usually just rambling. I could extend that out to like 5 paragraphs like you guys but its boring and makes arguing a hassle.

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
SXR123
SXR123

on 10/21/2012, 5:39 pm
@Granadico wrote:Suicide's not really for the weak and all that like you guys say, but its pretty selfish. You're just throwing all your grief and depression onto the people who care about you. Because you don't wanna feel depressed anymore, you're making others feel depressed. I've come close yeah i'll admit, but that was the only thing that stopped me, the fact that the one person who cares about me will be miserable.

that makes sense...

and joey, when I said 700 dollars, I meant the camera AND the computer. so fuck you.

anyway, i'm too lazy to write up a response to you soooo

I'll let this guy talk about it instead.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 10/21/2012, 5:59 pm
nope you gotta do the argument yourself Very Happy

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/21/2012, 6:07 pm
@Granadico wrote:Suicide's not really for the weak and all that like you guys say, but its pretty selfish. You're just throwing all your grief and depression onto the people who care about you. Because you don't wanna feel depressed anymore, you're making others feel depressed. I've come close yeah i'll admit, but that was the only thing that stopped me, the fact that the one person who cares about me will be miserable.
There we go. Your right

SXR123
SXR123

on 10/21/2012, 6:09 pm
I like cake bitches.

fuck you, aannnndddd poop.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum