InfernoTPX
InfernoTPX
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2012-07-18

A preview for my battle againts rad Empty A preview for my battle againts rad

10/7/2012, 4:37 pm
OK so I am still working on this and be assured the final version will be a lot better than this but I really am trying my hardest to put all my effort into this and I'll keep making changes as needed so here it is.
http://www.fileize.com/view/5a53402e-7e8/

Last edited by FlamethePheonix on 10/7/2012, 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21

A preview for my battle againts rad Empty Re: A preview for my battle againts rad

10/7/2012, 5:20 pm
Post your previews in the same topic as your battle.

You got the wrong SWF man, when you upload to fileize, always copy the first link to show previews, unless you want your animations to take up the entire damn page

As for the animation, it's way to stiff, you gotta skew and ease more.

Get the original file, and I'll give you the review

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

A preview for my battle againts rad Ala_Rubra
InfernoTPX
InfernoTPX
Spritan
Spritan

A preview for my battle againts rad Empty Re: A preview for my battle againts rad

10/7/2012, 5:55 pm
OK I see what you mean about wrong swf

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TEAM Wingless hawks
A preview for my battle againts rad Air-gear-o
Luciole2831
Luciole2831
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2011-08-06

10/7/2012, 11:21 pm
Didn't really enjoy it too much, What you should do is move things at different speeds, Don't just have sonic running in the center of the screen with a scrolling background cause that personally bores me, Maybe have sonic slowly tweening to one side of the screen so it atleast looks like he isn't just stuck there. Know what i mean? haha sorry i'm not good at critting stuff.

A preview for my battle againts rad My_sig__d__click_to_view__by_luciole2831-d4cca67
InfernoTPX
InfernoTPX
Spritan
Spritan

10/8/2012, 5:30 am
No it sounds great I'll do it thnx

TEAM Wingless hawks
Tondro
Tondro
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2012-08-15

10/8/2012, 1:58 pm
Looks very good nice job. Very Happy But your Sonic Running animation needs better alignment and at the end the 2 characters get crushed horizontly. nuff said.
BTW you should have put this on your battle topic.
InfernoTPX
InfernoTPX
Spritan
Spritan

10/8/2012, 2:02 pm
I am going to have some one lock this I soon OK so running alignment got it thanks 1337

TEAM Wingless hawks
ShoopDaWhoop
ShoopDaWhoop
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2011-09-03

10/9/2012, 9:39 am
Dat V Cam when it zooms it looks fugly...

A preview for my battle againts rad Tumblr_mep4soITfz1r8kmk7o1_500
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum