D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

Debate #1 Empty Debate #1

10/3/2012, 9:40 pm
Sooo Obama got his ass kicked. I love how Romney used the O'Reilly mothod and pretty much verbal assaulted Obama with a wooden bat

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Debate #1 Untitl11
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Debate #1 Empty Re: Debate #1

10/3/2012, 9:58 pm
Debate #1 Oh-my-god-who-the-hell-cares-79624150051

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Debate #1 Lorde
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13011
Registration date : 2010-04-29

10/3/2012, 10:05 pm
@D3Anims wrote:Sooo Obama got his ass kicked. I love how Romney used the O'Reilly mothod and pretty much verbal assaulted Obama with a wooden bat
.....what debate was you watching?? Obama gave as good as he got it seemed to me.

Debate #1 Untitl15
NTA
NTA
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2011-01-09

10/3/2012, 10:07 pm
I thought it was a pretty legit debate. So much criticism about Obama not looking at Romney but some say he was speaking to the audience >_>

people saying that more details should be given.

VP DEBATES

Last edited by NTA on 10/3/2012, 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Debate #1 96m4
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

10/3/2012, 10:08 pm
Sieghart wrote:Debate #1 Oh-my-god-who-the-hell-cares-79624150051
.....us...all
*kills self, blames Jelly on the suicide note*

@Face wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:Sooo Obama got his ass kicked. I love how Romney used the O'Reilly mothod and pretty much verbal assaulted Obama with a wooden bat
.....what debate was you watching?? Obama gave as good as he got it seemed to me.
He was good but the interruptions from Romney kept him and the proctor from gettin points across

Debate #1 Untitl11
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7619
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

10/3/2012, 10:11 pm

agreed.

just pick a mother fucker and move on.

Debate #1 Ichigo10
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

10/3/2012, 10:21 pm
we all should care which one of these fools will be fucking us for the next few years

Debate #1 Untitl15
NTA
NTA
Spritan
Spritan

10/3/2012, 10:23 pm
But then again, we are supposedly supposed to perish in december...

Does this mean that christmas comes early this year? Very Happy

Debate #1 96m4
BDB
BDB
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 3514
Registration date : 2008-11-04

10/3/2012, 10:24 pm
This decision pretty much affects the whole world. Then again, these people are just puppets for someone else to control.

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
NTA
NTA
Spritan
Spritan

10/3/2012, 10:25 pm
Debate #1 282227_232075776920203_594235566_n

Yeah, they are just the to take the blame Debate #1 Tinyf

@billmaher

my rating: Romney won the debate, Obama had the facts on his side, and Lehrer sucked. Next debate, get @SethMacFarlane to host!

Debate #1 96m4
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

10/3/2012, 10:41 pm
Guys guys guys
These people do not care for any of us and only want to preserve their own opinions about what is right and what is wrong so nothing they do is important in the slightest

Debate #1 Lorde
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

10/4/2012, 1:33 am
@NTA wrote:I thought it was a pretty legit debate. So much criticism about Obama not looking at Romney but some say he was speaking to the audience >_>

people saying that more details should be given.

VP DEBATES
Biden vs Ryan. 2 clown clucking at each other...yay

@NTA wrote:Debate #1 282227_232075776920203_594235566_n

Yeah, they are just the to take the blame Debate #1 Tinyf

@billmaher

my rating: Romney won the debate, Obama had the facts on his side, and Lehrer sucked. Next debate, get @SethMacFarlane to host!
Obama was too passive while Romney O'Reilly'd his ass

Sieghart wrote:Guys guys guys
These people do not care for any of us and only want to preserve their own opinions about what is right and what is wrong so nothing they do is important in the slightest
We know that, but dammit I like to feel special by watching a buncha guys fight over who gets to fuck me

Debate #1 Untitl11
ChaosAngels16
ChaosAngels16
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2012-02-09

10/4/2012, 11:08 am

Greatest thing I've seen all day about this topic

Debate #1 25711_1097193085721_6043206_n

~Bringer Of Chaos~
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

10/4/2012, 12:42 pm
People who gives two shits about the world cares

Debate #1 Untitl15
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

10/4/2012, 2:43 pm
I didn't watch it because they say what people want to hear

Debate #1 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4905
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

10/4/2012, 3:01 pm
@Granadico wrote:I didn't watch it because they say what people want to hear

This times a billion
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5122
Registration date : 2010-10-03

10/4/2012, 8:39 pm
I just wanna through this violation of obama out there

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

10/4/2012, 8:48 pm
@Toxic wrote:I just wanna through this violation of obama out there

its war son shit has to be done.

Debate #1 Untitl15
BDB
BDB
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 3514
Registration date : 2008-11-04

10/4/2012, 8:57 pm
@Face wrote:

A war where the Americans get to just sit back and send countless soldiers into another country. Probably wouldn't be saying it's just war if your house was getting blown up.

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

10/4/2012, 9:07 pm
BDBstriker wrote:
@Face wrote:

A war where the Americans get to just sit back and send countless soldiers into another country. Probably wouldn't be saying it's just war if your house was getting blown up.

Man speaks the truth

Face you must be a fool of propaganda
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

10/4/2012, 9:24 pm
@Face wrote:People who gives two shits about the world cares
That's nonsense
Whether or not you watch this video, and whether or not you vote for bad president #1 or bad president #2 isn't going to make the world any better or any less worse

Debate #1 Lorde
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

10/4/2012, 9:26 pm
BDBstriker wrote:

@Toxic wrote:
Man speaks the truth

look you two need to step into the grownup world for a second, Its war it aint nice or happy or safe.shit happens.And no Im not saying I don't feel bad for innocent ppl over there,And no There is no One right answer,but war is hell...thats not just a cool phase its real I have fam over there (soldier) And I love how young ppl sit around playing there video games and watching there yt vid and think they know anything about the real world. Heres some truth War is a horrible necessity. Be happy you have the freedom to complain.

Sieghart wrote:
@Face wrote:People who gives two shits about the world cares
That's nonsense
Whether or not you watch this video, and whether or not you vote for bad president #1 or bad president #2 isn't going to make the world any better or any less worse
LOL yea thats kinda true but you still need to know whats going on....even the bullshit.

Debate #1 Untitl15
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

10/4/2012, 9:28 pm
@Face wrote:
BDBstriker wrote:

@Toxic wrote:
Man speaks the truth

look you two need to step into the grownup world for a second, Its war it aint nice or happy or safe.shit happens.And no Im not saying I don't feel bad for innocent ppl over there,And no There is no One right answer,but war is hell...thats not just a cool phase its real I have fam over there (soldier) And I love how young ppl sit around playing there video games and watching there yt vid and think they know anything about the real world. Heres some truth War is a horrible necessity. Be happy you have the freedom to complain.

Maybe you don't understand citizens from other countries who are innocent of doing any wrong being killed by the U.S by accident....

War crimes if you wanna get deep

Maybe you haven't read the documents about wiki leaks about accidents of drone strikes killing people you should look it up.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

10/4/2012, 9:31 pm
@Toxic wrote:
@Face wrote:
BDBstriker wrote:

@Toxic wrote:
Man speaks the truth

Maybe you don't understand citizens from other countries who are innocent of doing any wrong being killed by the U.S by accident....

War crimes if you wanna get deep

Maybe you haven't read the documents about wiki leaks about accidents of drone strikes killing people you should look it up.
I have...and I stick to my words "a horrible necessity"

Debate #1 Untitl15
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

10/4/2012, 9:32 pm
@Toxic wrote:
@Face wrote:
BDBstriker wrote:

@Toxic wrote:
Man speaks the truth

Welcome to total war.
The concept is neither new or important.

Debate #1 Lorde
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum