Go down
Feli
Feli
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-12-02

Prototype 2 (GMV) - You don't fuck with  Empty Prototype 2 (GMV) - You don't fuck with

on 9/28/2012, 10:32 pm
Is James Heller destroy Mercer? I will not tell you this, you have to ask yourself and seek game! Clips of the major battles, cutscenes and carefree free roaming. I've had so much material that was missing disk space so we had to stop a little faster out of the plan. But the end result they judge it =].

SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Prototype 2 (GMV) - You don't fuck with  Empty Re: Prototype 2 (GMV) - You don't fuck with

on 9/28/2012, 11:35 pm
GOD. I FUCKING HATE DUBSTEEEEPPP

video looked nice though, besides that ABSOLUTELY RETARDED GENRE OF MUSIC EVER as its soundtrack.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Prototype 2 (GMV) - You don't fuck with  Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
NTA
NTA
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2011-01-09

Prototype 2 (GMV) - You don't fuck with  Empty Re: Prototype 2 (GMV) - You don't fuck with

on 9/29/2012, 2:24 am
LMAO i'm sure people said the same thing about other genres of music a few times >_>

Always wanted to play this game since I beat the first back when my ps3 was modded earlier this year Sad

Good times

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Prototype 2 (GMV) - You don't fuck with  96m4
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum