Go down
mumble1700
mumble1700
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2012-09-15

-NEW-Sonic vs Shadow Empty -NEW-Sonic vs Shadow

9/19/2012, 9:48 pm
i was so confused with flash so matter what tutorial,its just not for me.I'm not that complicated,thats why i use banned story and movie maker for my videos:Simple.
So meanwhile i was trying to find another way,then i found this guy's video and videos:/watch?v=-0Y9kX1SDpE
He makes all his videos with paint and movie maker! :O
SOooo thats when he inspired me so i quit flash and went onto the simple more way of sprite making with paint,here is a video of my recent W.I.P shadow vs sonic with paint and movie maker:/watch?v=LVmMm-UWOTI&list=UUdJD6lzJMrP76xxhqwmsAvA&index=1&feature=plcp
I barly started,so thats why its not long.
Right now im having some trouble with sound effects but ill try and get some good sounds later on(btw can anyone help me get dbz sounds?)
I still have alot of editing to do even if its currently posted i WILL change it if im not happy with it.
I am taking commentary to help me so if you have any problems with the videos just say so.
Wish me Luck!
Raddious
Raddious
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2012-06-13
Location : Your mind.

-NEW-Sonic vs Shadow Empty Re: -NEW-Sonic vs Shadow

9/19/2012, 9:57 pm
Ok first perrypksam switched to flash and that one was one of them. Second, your videos were better than they were with flash. I know how wmm works caused i used it and i just switched but even tho its complicated, it s worth it. U should switch back.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

-NEW-Sonic vs Shadow Raddio11
I drew this in my boredom...
mumble1700
mumble1700
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2012-09-15

-NEW-Sonic vs Shadow Empty Re: -NEW-Sonic vs Shadow

9/19/2012, 10:01 pm
@Raddious wrote:Ok first perrypksam switched to flash and that one was one of them. Second, your videos were better than they were with flash. I know how wmm works caused i used it and i just switched but even tho its complicated, it s worth it. U should switch back.
Im not really sure if that was made in flash,but i know one thing:I suck at flash,as much as i would love to go back to it im just not good at it yet.
I should start out at paint and other ways to sprite instead of going straight to flash.
Sorry man,but im staying with paint for now...
Raddious
Raddious
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2012-06-13
Location : Your mind.

-NEW-Sonic vs Shadow Empty Re: -NEW-Sonic vs Shadow

9/19/2012, 10:06 pm
@mumble1700 wrote:
@Raddious wrote:Ok first perrypksam switched to flash and that one was one of them. Second, your videos were better than they were with flash. I know how wmm works caused i used it and i just switched but even tho its complicated, it s worth it. U should switch back.
Im not really sure if that was made in flash,but i know one thing:I suck at flash,as much as i would love to go back to it im just not good at it yet.
I should start out at paint and other ways to sprite instead of going straight to flash.
Sorry man,but im staying with paint for now...
(Thats what i told them...) Ok i understand. I guess cant say anything untill i figure it out myself.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

-NEW-Sonic vs Shadow Raddio11
I drew this in my boredom...
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4905
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Location : Hollow Bastion
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

-NEW-Sonic vs Shadow Empty Re: -NEW-Sonic vs Shadow

9/19/2012, 10:32 pm
@mumble1700 wrote:
@Raddious wrote:Ok first perrypksam switched to flash and that one was one of them. Second, your videos were better than they were with flash. I know how wmm works caused i used it and i just switched but even tho its complicated, it s worth it. U should switch back.
Im not really sure if that was made in flash,but i know one thing:I suck at flash,as much as i would love to go back to it im just not good at it yet.
I should start out at paint and other ways to sprite instead of going straight to flash.
Sorry man,but im staying with paint for now...

Uhhh, no. You don't get good with other programs and then be decent at flash. No matter what you're gonna suck at using flash for the first time. That's why come here and post your FLASH sprite animations and we critique and you get better! Trust me, I used paint and WMM when I first started and thought I was pretty good. Switched to flash and was like "OH HELL NO! THIS IS WAY TO COMPLICATED!" You just gotta keep at it and you will get better. trust me.
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21
Location : Power Girl's Breasts

-NEW-Sonic vs Shadow Empty Re: -NEW-Sonic vs Shadow

9/19/2012, 11:21 pm
@mumble1700 wrote:i was so confused with flash so matter what tutorial,its just not for me.I'm not that complicated,thats why i use banned story and movie maker for my videos:Simple.
So meanwhile i was trying to find another way,then i found this guy's video and videos:/watch?v=-0Y9kX1SDpE
He makes all his videos with paint and movie maker! :O
SOooo thats when he inspired me so i quit flash and went onto the simple more way of sprite making with paint,here is a video of my recent W.I.P shadow vs sonic with paint and movie maker:/watch?v=LVmMm-UWOTI&list=UUdJD6lzJMrP76xxhqwmsAvA&index=1&feature=plcp
I barly started,so thats why its not long.
Right now im having some trouble with sound effects but ill try and get some good sounds later on(btw can anyone help me get dbz sounds?)
I still have alot of editing to do even if its currently posted i WILL change it if im not happy with it.
I am taking commentary to help me so if you have any problems with the videos just say so.
Wish me Luck!

I completely and understand what your saying, I used Paint and Pivot for 3 years, and thought I had become one of the best at it. Then I switched to flash, and dear lord Jesus, I didn't understand any shit. I watched a shit load of tutorials and none of them were even helpful, except 1, Eric's tutorials are by far the best way to learn flash if you are just starting out. Becoming good at flash takes time, by posting test videos, so we can critique them for you, and also experimenting yourself and finding out new things.

Watch Eric's tutorials, if not then Paint it is for you

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

-NEW-Sonic vs Shadow Ala_Rubra
NTA
NTA
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 77
Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2011-01-09

-NEW-Sonic vs Shadow Empty Re: -NEW-Sonic vs Shadow

9/20/2012, 8:06 am
@mumble1700 wrote:
@Raddious wrote:Ok first perrypksam switched to flash and that one was one of them. Second, your videos were better than they were with flash. I know how wmm works caused i used it and i just switched but even tho its complicated, it s worth it. U should switch back.
Im not really sure if that was made in flash,but i know one thing:I suck at flash,as much as i would love to go back to it im just not good at it yet.
I should start out at paint and other ways to sprite instead of going straight to flash.
Sorry man,but im staying with paint for now...

What do people do when they aren't good at something and want to get better? >_>

___________________________________________________________________________________________

-NEW-Sonic vs Shadow 96m4
mumble1700
mumble1700
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2012-09-15

-NEW-Sonic vs Shadow Empty -Update-Sonic vs shadow

9/23/2012, 12:08 am
Ok so..i got tired of making just sonic vs shadow,so i decided to have fun and add 2 more characters,one on sonic's team and one on shadow's.
/watch?v=wu91v7CrPUk
I'll say this is turning out good for my first paint animation,now with dbz effects Very Happy
so..wish me luck on finishing it! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

-NEW-Sonic vs Shadow Empty Re: -NEW-Sonic vs Shadow

9/23/2012, 1:00 am
yeah so, i'm just going to merge this with your other topic. don't make multiple topics.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

-NEW-Sonic vs Shadow Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
ZoneAeris
ZoneAeris
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2012-02-23
Location : Coastal Carolina

-NEW-Sonic vs Shadow Empty Re: -NEW-Sonic vs Shadow

9/23/2012, 6:47 am
Paint... oh god the framerate...

I'm just going to say use flash. If not flash, open up a can of fireworks/gimp. You've obviously grasped Frame-By-Frame... As seen in these videos. It just needs to be finetuned.

I have no idea how the WMM and Paint thing goes, but i'd believe you're doing more work since flash has the ability to hold all the sprites you could have in a single library of the FLA file.... so... I don't know.

Conclusion. Use flash. That is all.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

-NEW-Sonic vs Shadow YXZFp
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

-NEW-Sonic vs Shadow Empty Re: -NEW-Sonic vs Shadow

9/23/2012, 10:48 am
why are you giving up on flash? that's something I don't understand. paint and movie maker are a noobish combination and flash is just so much better. I wish I had started using flash a lot earlier than I did.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

-NEW-Sonic vs Shadow Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
mumble1700
mumble1700
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2012-09-15

-NEW-Sonic vs Shadow Empty Re: -NEW-Sonic vs Shadow

9/23/2012, 2:06 pm
@SXR123 wrote:why are you giving up on flash? that's something I don't understand. paint and movie maker are a noobish combination and flash is just so much better. I wish I had started using flash a lot earlier than I did.
Don't worry i dont wanna give up on it,im just taking a break from it and seeing if im more better with paint and movie maker.
I will go back to flash and try to learn when im done with this project.
Lan.
Lan.
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-09-21

-NEW-Sonic vs Shadow Empty Re: -NEW-Sonic vs Shadow

9/23/2012, 6:01 pm
You might as well finish it in Flash. Paint in WMM is terrible together. There is no good alignment. You can only do 3 undos. Plus, matching 24 fps is impossible. It's very choppy with this combo as well.
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

-NEW-Sonic vs Shadow Empty Re: -NEW-Sonic vs Shadow

9/23/2012, 7:15 pm
@Lan. wrote:You might as well finish it in Flash. Paint in WMM is terrible together. There is no good alignment. You can only do 3 undos. Plus, matching 24 fps is impossible. It's very choppy with this combo as well.
24 fps isn't good in the first place

___________________________________________________________________________________________

-NEW-Sonic vs Shadow Lorde
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21
Location : Power Girl's Breasts

-NEW-Sonic vs Shadow Empty Re: -NEW-Sonic vs Shadow

9/23/2012, 7:36 pm
To be completely honest, I never watched Eric's tutorials. I took a class on flash at school and in just a couple of months I learned all the basics of flash.

THEN i watched Eric's tutorials and knew exactly what he was talking about, and also picked up on somethings that I didn't know. The rest is just experimental and it takes time.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

-NEW-Sonic vs Shadow Ala_Rubra
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

-NEW-Sonic vs Shadow Empty Re: -NEW-Sonic vs Shadow

9/23/2012, 8:11 pm
@Cooljoshua567 wrote:if not then Paint it is for you
NO, NEVER PAINT!!! EVER!!!!!!

If he sucks at flash, he better keep sucking until he gets better

___________________________________________________________________________________________

-NEW-Sonic vs Shadow Untitl11
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

-NEW-Sonic vs Shadow Empty Re: -NEW-Sonic vs Shadow

9/23/2012, 8:51 pm
@mumble1700 wrote:seeing if im more better with paint and movie maker.

trust me when I say that you won't be. you never will be. paint has none of the capabilities of flash and it's just... it's like taking a step back towards progress. you won't ever be better with paint ans WMM than flash because flash beats those programs into the dust with a sonic spin.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

-NEW-Sonic vs Shadow Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
ZoneAeris
ZoneAeris
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2012-02-23
Location : Coastal Carolina

-NEW-Sonic vs Shadow Empty Re: -NEW-Sonic vs Shadow

9/25/2012, 6:36 am
@Cooljoshua567 wrote: To be completely honest, I never watched Eric's tutorials. I took a class on flash at school and in just a couple of months I learned all the basics of flash.

THEN i watched Eric's tutorials and knew exactly what he was talking about, and also picked up on somethings that I didn't know. The rest is just experimental and it takes time.

I wonder how awkward it is for me to learn flash without a single tutorial.... hehe.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

-NEW-Sonic vs Shadow YXZFp
ZoneAeris
ZoneAeris
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2012-02-23
Location : Coastal Carolina

-NEW-Sonic vs Shadow Empty Re: -NEW-Sonic vs Shadow

9/25/2012, 6:37 am
@SXR123 wrote:
@mumble1700 wrote:seeing if im more better with paint and movie maker.

trust me when I say that you won't be. you never will be. paint has none of the capabilities of flash and it's just... it's like taking a step back towards progress. you won't ever be better with paint ans WMM than flash because flash beats those programs into the dust with a sonic spin.

You and your sonics...


But he's hella right lol. Stayin with Pain and WMM won't do anything more than hinder you. Razz

___________________________________________________________________________________________

-NEW-Sonic vs Shadow YXZFp
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum